Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 (553 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by LatestTori4Town: 1:20pm On May 25, 2020

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has said he reserves the right to contest for Senate or presidency in 2023.

Ngige Dismisses Reports Of Contenting In Anambra Guber
Ngige made the remark while dismissing reports that he was interested in contesting for the Anambra governorship election billed for next year.

He spoke in his hometown of Alor, Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State, on Sunday.

Ngige, who was a former one-term governor of the state, however, declared that he has no interest in becoming governor because he’s on a national assignment as Minister.

Ngige said: “Yes, there have been speculations that I am eyeing the governorship of Anambra State. They have written about it in a lot of media. I am a politician. They have the right to speculate on my next move. My next move is very vast.

“I don’t have interest for now in Anambra governorship because I am on a national assignment.”

I can vie for Any Position – Chris Ngige
“Elections will come in 2023, I have a right to vie for any position. I can vie for Senate.

“I can vie for president if I so wish. Election will be coming in Anambra State, latest November 2021 to elect a successor to Obiano. I am not disqualified. I have a right to say I can run....Source
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 25, 2020
What a joke!

Op, no source?
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by kaylardz(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2020
Lol...

I will advise any Easterner that has a dream of 2023 Presidency to quickly wake from his slumber
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by Vyzz: 1:46pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by bigiyaro(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2020
Watch his fellow easterners sharpen their swords against him.
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by teadrake(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2020
Ngige is the technocrat we all need to move this country forward. grin
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 2:19pm On May 25, 2020
APC should respect zoning and give Ngige the presidential ticket if they really believe in equity, fairness and justice.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 2:20pm On May 25, 2020
kaylardz:
Lol...

I will advise any Easterner that has a dream of 2023 Presidency to quickly wake from his slumber

you yoruba aint getting it either. Let's debate it. grin
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by DEROX: 2:20pm On May 25, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
APC should respect zoning and give Ngige the presidential ticket if they really believe in equity, fairness and justice.
If he wins the primaries against tinubu why not?
Re: Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 by Mynd44: 4:15pm On May 25, 2020

(1)

Wike Debunks Rumoured Defection To APC / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Raising Ngige's Hand / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Kaduna Women Protest Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.