Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell (54513 Views)

Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by DonBenny77(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
Coro see wetin u ave caused

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by naijaboy756: 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
Lerteyespu:
Up Man U
scammer
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by DonBenny77(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Tonymegabush1:
Coro see wetin u ave caused
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by EmperorGodswill: 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
Permanent sighing await him chill

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Trustme2(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2020
May his village people never succeed in retaining him in MUN. A whooping N190m/week? Igalo for the money pls die in China

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by toprealman: 6:16pm On May 25, 2020
Most of the so called Man U "legends" are so pathetic. They never gave him a chance. With all the negative comments on social media and other platforms.....so unprofessional.
Even Messi or Ronaldo cannot thrive in such a hostile environment.
He should please go to China and make his money.
English people, Rashford is back..... please carry on without Ighalo.
173M/week is not a bad return afterall.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by DatAbujaBoy: 6:18pm On May 25, 2020
I gree with you on this bro....no time to check time
Jokerman:
I would be a member of his village people of I asked him to refuse his new contract at Shanghai Shenshua just to play for man utd were he collected a pay cut of 66%...

Look at his new contract at China

€400,000/ week
1€= 430 naira

Hence Odion will be earning €400000*430=

N172,000,000 pee week... grin

Even if you be witch sef, you no go gree make him no go back China cheesy
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by FGonline: 6:18pm On May 25, 2020
Sacchi1162:
He has fulfilled his dream of playing for Manchester United and he did quite well in that period. If he rejects the money that Shanghai are offering, then he's not a Nigerian I swear.. That money is much. 190M a week at least grin
lol
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2020
Which club is he going to? I don't watch football. Or is he going back to Ajegunle?
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by DatAbujaBoy: 6:19pm On May 25, 2020
China first bro... Who man U or EPL help?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
Ighalo my advice to you is go back to China remember your career is winding down already because you have already passed the peak of your career couple with your *real age* kindly make use if this last chance to make money that will sustain you for a very long time when you hang your boot than to remain in Manchester which I'm sure will end you on the bench with low pay.

Mr man think and be smart. Go back to China orelse you will regret it.

5 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by UrRealG: 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
Better for am

Even Ibra, Falcao, Di Maria, Schweinsteiger no fit save Man U, na kon ordinary Ighalo

Man U na dream killer.

Theatre of Dreams Nightmares indeed.

9 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by abeliver: 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
Ighalo came back to England,spent months at United, now he's won the same number of EPL trophy as Gerrard.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by 8stargeneral: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
U made us proud go and grab d money bro.
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Amarabae(f): 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
The guy is hot. first time am seeing a hot fine Edo guy

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
whatever he likes

it's his career

400k euro a week no be beans

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by lilbarracuda(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
Well, rashford is back. it was fun see our home boy play for Manchester United

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
bloomstar:
Sad, he didn't even get to show the epl what he gat though. But he already made us proud. We are proud of you man
he did at Watford

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by andrewtosin(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
I want to send you to Manchester... Should I kwantinue?
ibkayee:

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by ibkayee(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2020
andrewtosin:
I want to send you to Manchester... Should I kwantinue?
I don't follow football
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by andrewtosin(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2020
Hehehe
Don't worry when I come over there you will have to
ibkayee:

I don't follow football
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by AgroTrade: 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
Jokerman:
I would be a member of his village people of I asked him to refuse his new contract at Shanghai Shenshua just to play for man utd were he collected a pay cut of 66%...

€400,000/ week
1€= 430 naira

Ridiculous
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by andrewtosin(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
undecided
What of Osaze?
Amarabae:
The guy is hot.
first time am seeing a hot fine Edo guy

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by ibkayee(f): 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
andrewtosin:
Hehehe
Don't worry when I come over there you will have to
Lol I have absolutely no interest in it cheesy
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Lamanii22(f): 6:34pm On May 25, 2020
Jokerman:

€400,000/ week
1€= 430 naira

grin grin I swear... Mad money
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Amarabae(f): 6:34pm On May 25, 2020
andrewtosin:
undecided What of Osaze?
he is half cast
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Finnestgreat: 6:35pm On May 25, 2020
D guy don try 4 man u but still he has played in his dream club. UP MAN U
Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Slimranky(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2020
ShitStain:
Atleast he has fulfilled he's dream of playing for United.Time to pursue the mulla!!!

You must be a real gee to realize that is all about the MULLA
MULLA makes the world go round
Only mulla can make a girl you never gave birth to call you baby

Every living man and woman must chase the MULLA
Because life's sweet when you have MULLA

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 25, 2020
He was always just a temporal replacement for Rashford till he recovered. No way Man U was gonna spend any actual money to keep him.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell by Jesterfly: 6:42pm On May 25, 2020
This criminal Aminullahi Abdulwaheed, you have yet come to another front page to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians of their hard earned money in the guise of selling data. Go get a job and a life, your format don cast. Idiot! Seun ban this thief. He duped me and many other nairalanders, and he is still on the prowl looking for more victims.
Lerteyespu:
Man U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 11-Year-Old Eric Marshall Who Is Already Playing In The Professional League / Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Manchester United Player Salaries 2017-18 (highest Wage Bill In Premier League)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.