Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train (111572 Views)

Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

I just know u are senseless

I asked u a question u could not answer

I learnt from d slimguychimee2 n I acknowledged it there so I don't see what u feel.u know dat is making u sound like a broken record when in reality u know nothing.

if u know u would have shown more knowledge on d subject Mata of redenomination but more like u just heard d word from someone today.

me am not ashamed to say I learnt a whole more on d redenomination topic from dat guy.

don't quote me again make thunder no fire u.

go read d guys post n see how he broke his explanation down
After thunder strike that your empty head learn to no about topics before you you use your stinking hands to type nonsense you no nothing about. If you want lecture just ask and not display your idiocy over issues you no absolutely nothing about. If you quote me again the thunder will strike that your empty brain and hopefully fry it.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by john650(m): 1:19am On May 26, 2020
Where the train dey for Naija? Na photoshop. No such train exists in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the average Nigerian is worse off than the average Zimbabwean. Look elsewhere for hope.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 1:25am On May 26, 2020
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:40am On May 26, 2020
Belmot:
After thunder strike that your empty head learn to no about topics before you you use your stinking hands to type nonsense you no nothing about. If you want lecture just ask and not display your idiocy over issues you no absolutely nothing about. If you quote me again the thunder will strike that your empty brain and hopefully fry it.

mumu, I don tell u say u no get sense hence u resort to insult cos u lack knowledge
ode
try buy ursef sense cos I doubt if u have any
if I knew u were dis stupid wouldn't have dignified u with a response
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 1:44am On May 26, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

mumu, I don tell u say u no get sense hence u resort to insult cos u lack knowledge
ode
try buy ursef sense cos I doubt if u have any
if I knew u were dis stupid wouldn't have dignified u with a response
Empty brain you're still replying. Mumu.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2020
john650:
Where the train dey for Naija? Na photoshop. No such train exists in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the average Nigerian is worse off than the average Zimbabwean. Look elsewhere for hope.
It is not photo shop but real. However they are locomotive trains not bullet trains. The trains are for the Lagos Ibadan railway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by DeOTR: 2:26am On May 26, 2020
johntolu:

I can see that you are truly apolitical with your 90% completion claim of the Abuja/ Kaduna rail project by your 'hero', without any proof to back it up. The Rotimi Amaechi you falsely quoted as giving the '90 claim' actually credited your 'hero' with a partial completion of the project in the Premium Times article below. I am surprised you were unable to give a response to my question about the 'monument of corruption built by your 'hero' and his 'stealing is not corruption' associates.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207628-abuja-kaduna-rail-project-partially-executed-jonathan-amaechi.html
The Abuja-Kaduna rail line was actually 100% completed before Buhari came on board. Test runs made. I can tell you for free. So I don't know exactly what APC government did on that project.
As for the Lagos-Ibadan line, I've not seen it, but I've heard they made free trips already.
The good thing is, these are standard gauge lines. This is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by subcbouy: 2:27am On May 26, 2020
Indeed species of the same parents. The accolade alone with the mentality that lines across the continent show similarities in upbringing. Africa only needs flushing and resetting of the entire system, thereby reducing poverty and eradicate looting.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Olumyco(m): 2:40am On May 26, 2020
AutoReportNG:

This is false, always get your facts right before toy spread lies and hatred.

The trains are locomotive and are in Lagos, some are shipped to Abuja and some are still awaiting delivery.

Not everything we talk ill and spread lies to gain popularity. It pays no one to always appear in the negative side of the news all the time.

I wish I can upload some images but I don't post on NL again.

True. AutoReportNG long time. Why are you not posting on Nairaland again. We normally enjoy your post. Why the sudden change?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by AutoReportNG: 2:47am On May 26, 2020
Olumyco:

True. AutoReportNG long time. Why are you not posting on Nairaland again. We normally enjoy your post. Why the sudden change?

Thanks boss, the mods stopped pushing our posts to FP, maybe there is a new policy on NL, only God knows, we try our best to always report the true side of the story on our website, please kindly subscribe and keep tab on our site for latest news and reportage.

We miss you all too but NL is already established, its better we use same energy to build our brand too and stop helping another man's brand build theirs.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by LOVEGINO(m): 2:52am On May 26, 2020
clintz:

Outsiders believe in your country more than you. It’s high time you stop being a doubting Thomas.
not in Nigeria abeg
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by philiancoop(m): 3:38am On May 26, 2020
Belmot:
It is not photo shop but real. However they are locomotive trains not bullet trains. The trains are for the Lagos Ibadan railway.
also add that it's just the rail that's been laid... not train yet.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by chrisagyei: 5:36am On May 26, 2020
Memberclub:

Ghana is shithole.
Most Africans don't even know where Ghana is on the map
Stay in your shiit village. keyboard warrior
stupid idiot you think we care of any shithole african know where Ghana is on the map.Its only shithole countries who know their fellow shithole country.

Tell me apart from Boko haram,kidnappings, poverty capital,no electricity, extreme corruption, terrorism, fulani herdsmen, biafra civil war,fraud and 419,killings,and your cursed oil which has made you shithole people more poorer what else do people know about your zoo country who has given birth to 200 million cows and can't even cater for a tip of them with the majority shithole cows wallowing in abject poverty. Have you ever gotten 24 hours electricity in your kiosk before?

A Nigerian calling Ghana a shithole,I laugh out loud,how ironic.Come to Accra and see millions of your girls doing ashawo on the streets selling their smelly poverty pussy for 5 Cedis and your armed robber and lazy youths selling phone chargers and second hand cloth.I am sure you didn't eat last night buh slept on an empty stomach due to extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by johntolu: 5:39am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

I don't need those political stories from politicians on things I know and saw

If only u know anybody that lives in Abuja and he/she is not a politician or a bigot and knows about that Rail before Baba Buhari , they will tell u...

Mind you, I didn't GEJ did well, my point is that don't hype any govt , mostly when they are not doing the basics things they have to do for the masses ....all of we suffer it, these leaders have caught our mumu button with either religion or tribe and it's working for them DIVIDE AND RULE, WINNERS TAKES ALL...it wouldn't favour we the masses , they are all friends forget the public outburst ....I know one day u will know this and u will be shocked ....look at the Lagos- Ibadan rail Zimbabweans are celebrating , its not yet completed, like 10% left, if assuming this govt leave , and another govt comes to claim it with billion of spent on it with just the 10% work that is left , will u keep.quit because u don't do politics ...Those of u doing politics should atleast talk to these politicians mostly during election period when they will be closer to u...stop saying yes sir, yes sir , because of the peanut they are giving u...tell them the truth , people are suffering ...I know more about those rails from the onset , cos I travels alots , nature of my job , I had wish GEJ had commission the rail before he left cos of kidnappers and how it looked set , but was told then that it is not yet completed....go and check the Lagos - Ibadan rail now , that was how the Abuja was when GEJ left ...it's not about which govt does what ,but what nigerians will gain , if people like u start telling them the truth no.matter the peanut they are giving u , they will listen whether APC or.PDP.... always speak the truth , u as a politician , I will not be surprised to see u tomorrow working with same people u calld thieves today ....that's the reality of.nigeria politics ....politics of only self interests

I quite appreciate your response this time around and for your information, I am not a politician as you wrongly mentioned in your post.
I am only being objective with my assessment of the rail project completion. I quite agree GMB performance has been abysmally poor in terms of the expectation I had of him when he was in opposition but I still believe he has performed better than GEJ and I have doubts if Atiku would have done better as well.
This is my honest opinion and I am not saying it is sacrosanct in any way.
Cheers.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by kutashi: 5:47am On May 26, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
10 years later this same Zimbabwe would be doing better than Nigeria.

Ghana was far behind us but now they have overtaken us.
It will be only you Zimbabwe will be doing better than! Possibly, your economy is worst than that of Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by johntolu: 5:50am On May 26, 2020
DeOTR:

The Abuja-Kaduna rail line was actually 100% completed before Buhari came on board. Test runs made. I can tell you for free. So I don't know exactly what APC government did on that project.
As for the Lagos-Ibadan line, I've not seen it, but I've heard they made free trips already.

Are you sure about this your 100% claim, Bros?
Do you mind providing facts to back up your claims?
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by johntolu: 6:23am On May 26, 2020
AutoReportNG:

Thanks boss, the mods stopped pushing our posts to FP, maybe there is a new policy on NL, only God knows, we try our best to always report the true side of the story on our website, please kindly subscribe and keep tab on our site for latest news and reportage.

We miss you all too but NL is already established, its better we use same energy to build our brand too and stop helping another man's brand build theirs.

Thank you.

Thanks for your informed opinion always.
I am a subscriber on your channel on YouTube and I just shared your info on my Facebook page.
I pray your platform will grow to be a reference point on auto & traffic news (air, rail, road & sea) in Africa and beyond in no distant future.
Keep up the good work, sir.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Nobody: 6:56am On May 26, 2020
Tell them, the day d train will stop in the middle of nowhere your eye go,clear.

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by johntolu: 7:25am On May 26, 2020
DeOTR:

I just enquired from a friend, based in Abuja who confirmed the project was 90% completed before Buhari came on board. His assertion is actually very close to your 100% figure which indicates your figure might actually be correct.
Thanks for your informed comment.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by otino(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2020
Cho cho Cho cho, �

Dauraking:
These people didn't that what they were praising was APC audio train that has been dismantled and shipped back to manufacturers. They didn't know that what we have is locomotives. The type that belches smoke like a chimney used in making charcoal. Only if they knew that Nigeria is lying.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2020
philiancoop:

also add that it's just the rail that's been laid... not train yet.
The trains are real. Let's just wait for the unveiling may be then you'll believe.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Memberclub(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
chrisagyei:
stupid idiot you think we care of any shithole african know where Ghana is on the map.Its only shithole countries who know their fellow shithole country.

Tell me apart from Boko haram,kidnappings, poverty capital,no electricity, extreme corruption, terrorism, fulani herdsmen, biafra civil war,fraud and 419,killings,and your cursed oil which has made you shithole people more poorer what else do people know about your zoo country who has given birth to 200 million cows and can't even cater for a tip of them with the majority shithole cows wallowing in abject poverty. Have you ever gotten 24 hours electricity in your kiosk before?

A Nigerian calling Ghana a shithole,I laugh out loud,how ironic.Come to Accra and see millions of your girls doing ashawo on the streets selling their smelly poverty pussy for 5 Cedis and your armed robber and lazy youths selling phone chargers and second hand cloth.I am sure you didn't eat last night buh slept on an empty stomach due to extreme poverty.
Haha only people who have no direct In life go to Ghana.
You should know this by now
Shithole country
Haha
You know a lot about Nigeria than Ghana lol
You're more Nigerian than me lol
Idiot from a shithole village
I see you everywhere, your life is so boring this is the only place you come to.
Nigeria is backward and shiit, but here you are on our platform talking shiit.

Arrow!
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2020
kutashi:

It will be only you Zimbabwe will be doing better than! Possibly, your economy is worst than that of Zimbabwe
Go and pray about it, that's what you Nigerians do.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by yaki84: 9:38am On May 26, 2020
clintz:

Outsiders believe in your country more than you. It’s high time you stop being a doubting Thomas.
What will we gain by being praise singers and optimist?
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2020
Belmot:
Empty brain you're still replying. Mumu.

goat empty vessel
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Henri8: 1:49pm On May 26, 2020
Enoch07:
make we tell them?
Wait small.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by ghuzy01: 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
chrisagyei:

And that's it...its about Accra,accra this accra that. Say something else bro
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Psoul(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2020
clintz:

Outsiders believe in your country more than you. It’s high time you stop stopped being a doubting Thomas
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by philiancoop(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
Belmot:
The trains are real. Let's just wait for the unveiling may be then you'll believe.
I live near the rail lines that passes through Ogun, Oyo and Lagos.
it's just the coach that moves the workers that work there.
No main train yet
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2020
Naija sabi lie
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Olumyco(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
AutoReportNG:

Thank you.

Hmmmm... it is well. I like your thoughts about it. God will help you grow your channels. I will try and look for them now and subscribe.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Beautyaddy: 3:42pm On May 26, 2020
clintz:

Which fake Country

Nigeria is a Country governed with lies and Dictatorship. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.