Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train (111633 Views)

Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by AdaoraNK(f): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
adelaja70:

The megawatts they generate in Ghana cannot power the whole of Lagos state... If you dey doubt Google it.

And why can't they generate megawatts that will power its economy?

The meaning of what you said is that Ghana will produce the required megawatt if they have same scope as Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Murketeer: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
adenine02:

They knew and they wish they are at our level

A loaf of bread cost 35million Zimbabwe dollars

So you can see we are tens of million times better than them
1 Zimbabwian dollar is around 1 naira....so you mean to say ...One loaf of bread costs 35 million niara over there?...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by DavidEsq(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Make Una Wait oh who dey buy fairly used stolen train cable?

Reminds me of those days when as you lose guard for PH boys done achieve your gen.

Generator wey you on dey sleep dey enjoy fan or watch film boys don mount am for head the gen go dey shake ontop their coconut head as dem they position to disembark aboy 2 seconds boys done march ya gen don waka, you go feel say na fuel finish or plug burn as the gen go take trip off, e no go reach 1 day dem Don fling am collect bar
When I wake na so u go take dey look wr u put ur gen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Enwhen(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
johntolu:

Thanks for the compliments, my Brother.
IPOB elements from the 'land of hate', who are equally enjoying the comfort of the Abuja/Kaduna train service, will never admit GMB's government is making any developmental progress in the country. They are only impressed by the performance of a 'stealing is not corruption' government that spent 16 years in power and have no single tangible project in their region.
Shame!

Must you reason with your anus?

Minister Rotimi Amaechi gave credence to former president GEJ for the completion of Abuja-Kaduna rail to 90% before Baba PMB govt , but here u are displaying your ignorant BODLY.

Go and and find the last comment of Minister Rotimi Amaechi about the uncompleted Lagos - Ibadan rail been celebrated in Zimbabwe....some of u will just seat in one village and be spilling rubbish that even govt can't withstand...many migerians will die poor.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by AdaoraNK(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Naijaarchive:
Even at our worst moment we get junior... Nawa o... Here we are complaining... Outsiders eyeing our population and paper economy

"paper economy" lol
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by PattyMike(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Asianjollof007: 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Make Una Wait oh who dey buy fairly used stolen train cable?

Reminds me of those days when as you lose guard for PH boys done achieve your gen.

Generator wey you on dey sleep dey enjoy fan or watch film boys don mount am for head the gen go dey shake ontop their coconut head as dem they position to disembark aboy 2 seconds boys done march ya gen don waka, you go feel say na fuel finish or plug burn as the gen go take trip off, e no go reach 1 day dem Don fling am collect bar
Whatayu saying bayiii
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by PericomaNwankwo: 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:
make we tell them?

I swear bro!!! Abeg no tell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Jollos(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2020
thesicilian:

Common secret you can't keep

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by powerblaze(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:
make we tell them?

No loud am

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Murketeer: 4:45pm On May 25, 2020
Flowkeyy:

Abeg I want know... if I carry 20k go dere I go fit contest for their president?
Check their exchange rate to naira on google first
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by okoloemmalex(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2020
if only they know that what they admire is an architectural project on the computer screen I.e virtual reality

these guys should never have that thought of becoming a Nigerian o, we seeing he'll in the hand of our gov't here o
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

I am taken smiley

Lol ok
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by isnovic(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
Shinzu!!!! How far?
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by tuoky: 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
On the floor laughing myself out grin grin
Enoch07:
make we tell them?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Fredoallan: 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
Dauraking:
These people didn't that what they were praising was APC audio train that has been dismantled and shipped back to manufacturers. They didn't know that what we have is locomotives. The type that belches smoke like a chimney used in making charcoal. Only if they knew that Nigeria is lying.

I laff dem in Tiv dialect. APC finished job
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by TMKsouth: 4:52pm On May 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let's give him a benefit of doubt, and assume he was being sarcastic!!!

I favour the guy to run Zimbabwe but this move is disappointing. I fail to spot the sarcasm,care to lay it down for me? smiley
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by panmunium(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
Dauraking:
These people didn't that what they were praising was APC audio train that has been dismantled and shipped back to manufacturers. They didn't know that what we have is locomotives. The type that belches smoke like a chimney used in making charcoal. Only if they knew that Nigeria is lying.
why can't you keep secret, let them praise us for once in our lifetime
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
clintz:

Outsiders believe in your country more than you. It’s high time you stop being a doubting Thomas.

Please shut up there.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2020
TMKsouth:

I favour the guy to run Zimbabwe but this move is disappointing. I fail to spot the sarcasm,care to lay it down for me? smiley

Boss, I can barely spot it too... That's why I used the term "Assume''!!! tongue
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by bakescos01: 4:57pm On May 25, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
This news will vex some enemies of progress
You know them
They know themselves

The real enemy of progress are people that see evil and support evil. People that sees the killing in Kaduna and Katsina and believe Bokoharam has been technical defeated, people who saw the minister for humanitarian affair saying she doesn’t know about the school much about the school feeding program that her agency spent 679million Naira on. The real enemy of the people are those that support their president borrowing and begging for aids up and down while Ghana is rejecting foreign aid. The real enemy of the people are those that are already used to poverty and now finding others to join them in their poverty zone.

May God save us from all this kind of people and may we never have them a friend or family. Amen �.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Ghostrye: 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

The President remains unperturbed by the gibberish and buncombe being spewed by irrelevant components of a misguided party.

The focus is to deliver dividends to the great people of Nigeria and that he is doing.

In as much as we know that the enemies are waging daily wars without sleep, Its important to let them know that lack of sleep causes kidney failure.
Sir, how do you want your thunder served; Boiled, fried or mixed with a little bit of Sango sauce
sad
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by TMKsouth: 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
Hotice085:

outsiders that lack everything...will this rubbish impress Senegalese, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans, Ethopians

We've had such trains for a decade now here in South Africa. So we don't lack audio train.
SEE BELOW - JOHANNESBURG.

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by johntolu: 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
mofedamijo:
Nigerians are so funny and lack zero understanding about their own country.
Nigerians stop disgracing your family, Educate yourself biko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7KyktZ9jI

You are wasting your time with this hateful
IPOB elements. These people will prefer the government to handle funds meant for developmental projects, in their region, to an Uzor Kalu, Ifeanyi Uba or Emeka Ofor instead of physically executing the project.
The only government this hateful people appreciates is 'stealing is not corruption' government.
Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by olax02(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
clintz:

Outsiders believe in your country more than you. It’s high time you stop being a doubting Thomas.
Anybody that believe in todays Nigeria government..is on his own...

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by TMKsouth: 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Boss, I can barely spot it too... That's why I used the term "Assume''!!! tongue

Okay, got u.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by bolseas(f): 5:02pm On May 25, 2020
mofedamijo:
Nigerians are so funny and lack zero understanding about their own country.
Nigerians stop disgracing your family, Educate yourself biko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7KyktZ9jI

Can you please make this a topic for a wider audience?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Hotice085: 5:03pm On May 25, 2020
TMKsouth:

We've had such trains for a decade now in South Africa. So we don't lack audio train.

Ya be grinning like a rabbit, I dont blame you but the useless leaders in this country
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Hotice085: 5:05pm On May 25, 2020
olax02:
Anybody that believe in todays Nigeria government..is on his own...

d guy don smoke village weed and paraga

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
Abeg make we enter twitter go praise our corn tree so dat they would think we're in paradise here.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by bakescos01: 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
fk001:
Children of hate will soon arrive. They don't wish/want anything good from their country that's why their life is forever miserable.

If you are always thinking negative then your life will be forver negative

This reminds me of a quote by Morgan Freeman or a definition of Stupidity in his own terms:

*STUPIDITY IS KNOWING THE TRUTH, SEEING THE TRUTH BUT BELIEVING THE LIES.*

This is the reality of our lives today as Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.