Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years (120728 Views)

2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by jwills(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
IceLip:
she don ripe

This ur comment has generated more reply than the original post

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by isahsalee: 11:16pm On May 26, 2020
annsrealms:
Pretty girl. Tuface gene is something else.

Bross I partially agree with you because I don't know if you're up to 2.5ft tall.
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by annsrealms(f): 11:24pm On May 26, 2020
isahsalee:

Bross I partially agree with you because I don't know if you're up to 2.5ft tall.

Really! You need help.
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by backbone503(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2020
Tubaba soft. He keeps defying the rules of gravity. Nothing good and sweet like marrying your sweetheart.
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 26, 2020
IceLip:
she don ripe
Bloody perv. undecided

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by MENTORCH(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2020
Demburrows:
2baba and black self. Must he always fly this color all the time. We already know he is a black chiefoo.

He isn’t any black chiefo.
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Passionate888: 11:35pm On May 26, 2020
SavageResponse:

That's what quality food does
Between she and Tyrion Lannister, who chop quality food pass?
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by dasparrow: 11:37pm On May 26, 2020
Asadujames202:

How girls wan take grow tall
When dem dey start early to dey collect diccckk.

Why wouldn't they since all many Nigerian-bred men do is rape and sexually defile little girls as young as 1 years old.

And by the way, based on my observation, many Nigerian men are short too. If I am to use your logic, I guess all those sexual crimes they commit has stunted their growth.
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Mariangeles(f): 11:38pm On May 26, 2020
Such a joy!
Annie keeps looking better and better than she ever was.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by dasparrow: 11:40pm On May 26, 2020
Asadujames202:

With does things on her chest.

She got pubic hair already

So because an 11 year old child has breasts and pubic hair means she is ready to have her vagina penetrated by some adult male? The way some of you reason is scary. I guess you are another sexual predator who will one day sexually defile his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by cybriz82(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2020
Oluf3mi:

Or he could simply just like the colour...how about that?

My fav colour is black n white...dude love black cus is look good on him..

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Chatbot1234: 11:43pm On May 26, 2020
i dont know what these people eat they grow so fast, i have my younger cousins way bigger than me cry
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by dasparrow: 11:44pm On May 26, 2020
One4me:
I am just wondering, how come an 11yr old girl knows to dress properly while the Mother exposed her body and chest so indecently?
Who is she trying to impress with those bobby?
There is a way married Mothers need to carry themselves, with candour and carriage.
Maybe its just me sha. undecided

They were at the beach it seems. Would you have preferred Annie Idibia wore a long gown and a hijab at the beach instead? Live and let live. I don't know why most Nigerians are so obnoxiously judgemental of others especially if the person in question is a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Angel1696: 11:45pm On May 26, 2020
She don ripe oooo for food
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by ehirosplusbiz(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2020
KELVINXY:
hmmm....tuface. cool

i dont even know why i am laughing grin cheesy grin

First to do Eno dey pain

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 26, 2020
DeusMagnus:
honestly, girls no dey grow tall again

Even this one sef fit be initial gra gra. Ego reach one place just pause. I don see one girl like that. She used to be slim and tall when she small only to end up with average height(female average o). E go be like film trick for am.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by MelCosta: 11:57pm On May 26, 2020
See how 2face carry him weight put for 11yrs old girl body.

If I impregnate that girl, how will 2face feel?
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Dem don dey initiate her into the Olosho business

Na you be the Secretary wey dey write the names??

Anya ufu..>..eyepain
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by shiki(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2020
starbuck:
My 10 year old son is a bit taller than me and we share same footwear, my daughter of 11 years shares my trousers with me
madam u born in 2009, and born another in 2010 The thing was really sweet for u

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by quiteboy(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2020
Oluf3mi:

Na dem
Nah dem capital letter P gang

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by OKTolu: 12:42am On May 27, 2020
nice from tubaba
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by edudguy(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2020
IceLip:
she don ripe
Pervert sighted
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by kunletexs: 1:08am On May 27, 2020
starbuck:
My 10 year old son is a bit taller than me and we share same footwear, my daughter of 11 years shares my trousers with me angry angry angry

Kids of nowadays are just like agric fowls unlike us that were ọkụkọ igbo undecided

Madam, I am for warning you now prepare my hospital bill if you hear say I dey for hospital because of laugtology second neighbour to heart attack.
Which kind comment you put here wey make me laugh comot for chair. Haba, you house go fun make I visit.

Chai, you be edo person abi na delta. Chai, my back.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by kunletexs: 1:08am On May 27, 2020
starbuck:
My 10 year old son is a bit taller than me and we share same footwear, my daughter of 11 years shares my trousers with me angry angry angry

Kids of nowadays are just like agric fowls unlike us that were ọkụkọ igbo undecided

Madam, I am for warning you now prepare my hospital bill if you hear say I dey for hospital because of laugtology second neighbour to heart attack.
Which kind comment you put here wey make me laugh comot for chair. Haba, you house go fun make I visit.

Chai, you be edo person abi na delta. Chai, my back.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by therajah: 1:27am On May 27, 2020
IceLip:
she don ripe
Go and pluck her!
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by grandstar(m): 2:11am On May 27, 2020
SoftP:
This is lovely’

I like her Mother’s sense of humor’

The most decorated Celebrity family in Nigeria; but you won’t here them make noise’

Just one fortunate step to grammy, taken by one Proud ganja planta; he is already calling himself Odogwu.

& some kids whose talent has only be sustained for less than 7years are already calling themselves legends.

Most 9jarians don’t truly know the definition of Legends’

2baba is a true definition of Lagend

Tuface is a legend but his star is fading. And some upstarts you mention, their antics annoying, seem now to be far bigger than him.

H needs a comeback. Despite his prolific nature, he seems disinterested in producing an album. Maybe, it is his age. I can't tell
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Chuqukah042(m): 2:19am On May 27, 2020
Demburrows:
2baba and black self. Must he always fly this color all the time. We already know he is a black chiefoo.
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by stieyven(m): 2:48am On May 27, 2020
IceLip:
she don ripe
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by blowjohn(m): 2:58am On May 27, 2020
SoftP:
This is lovely’

I like her Mother’s sense of humor’

The most decorated Celebrity family in Nigeria; but you won’t here them make noise’

Just one fortunate step to grammy, taken by one Proud ganja planta; he is already calling himself Odogwu.

& some kids whose talent has only be sustained for less than 7years are already calling themselves legends.

Most 9jarians don’t truly know the definition of Legends’

2baba is a true definition of Lagend

Ur comments r full of trash and are dangerous.
A man that keeps concubine outside is ur legend.
They are not the most decorated couple.
A man that told us to come out to protest, then chickened out at the last hour is ur legend abi?
What was there in the humour?
Mothers naturally possess a sense of humour when teasing their children.
I dont even know why u made such comments sef.
Ut comments make the family look like one to look up to which infact should be the contrary.
R u saying that a woman should keep a man who keeps many sex partners cos of money?

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by opribo(m): 3:09am On May 27, 2020
Anyway, thank Heavens she took the fathers height. We know people from the mothers side have a characteristics statue and their hands are always bevelled i heard it's the 404 that they eat over there.
Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Jimmyld231: 3:58am On May 27, 2020
Oluf3mi:

Or he could simply just like the colour...how about that?
No mind that idiot .

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years by Jimmyld231: 3:59am On May 27, 2020
starbuck:

Your kid 10 and 11 you no space them . Audio kids I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.