Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Live In Abundance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Live In Abundance (207 Views)

Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live In Abundance by Brendaniel: 3:37pm On May 25, 2020
HOW TO LIVE IN ABUNDANCE

[00:00:13] Try to take extra money with you when you're going to work, Just a little extra money for that one person that you're going to help that day.

[00:00:29] Are you hearing me? You're going to plant seeds into some other person's life. It may be small. But I tell you something. You don't determine the size of a tree by the size of its seed.

[00:00:51] Do what I'm telling you now you'd be amazed, You'd be amazed, I'm saying to you start thinking of What you would do for the poor because the Bible says The one who remembers the poor Will not be ignored by the Lord.

[00:01:22] He says he that gives to the poor is lending is borrowing to the Lord and from the Lord will he get his reward, and when the Lord rewards you Because you gave to the poor which means you lended to him, He will pay you with interest. Are you hearing what I'm telling you, It Is very important. So I want you to start thinking, Take your mind away from what you go through So that you can go above What you go through

[00:02:07] So your life will be higher than your experiences, Do you understand, I'm showing you What works. God's word is real, If you practice it it'll produce results unfailingly.

[00:02:21] I will never be Broke, I will never be poor.

[00:02:26] Why. Because I have separated the poor from myself by helping the poor. Until you help the poor You have not separated yourself. You separate yourself from the poor By helping the poor. There are a lot of people who have a lot of money but they are still poor, Their minds are poor. They can't use the money correctly.

[00:02:51] But I can use the money correctly. I'm doing a lot of things all over the world. And I'll never be Broke. And. I want you To live In abundance because that is God's calling For your life.

by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome

Do you Know God Is concerned about your Life and well being and Jesus loves you just as you are, you can accept him today. Just say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart, he really cares about your life and your happiness, that's what I found out....

Say this:

O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God...

If you just said this prayer above kindly click the like button to indicate that you have given your life to Christ and if you will like grow spiritually, please contact me by sending a message through Nairaland, there are free materials that will given to you to help you grow spiritually, thank you and God bless...
Re: How To Live In Abundance by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On May 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
HOW TO LIVE IN ABUNDANCE
[00:00:13] Try to take extra money with you when you're going to work, Just a little extra money for that one person that you're going to help that day.
[00:00:29] Are you hearing me? You're going to plant seeds into some other person's life. It may be small. But I tell you something. You don't determine the size of a tree by the size of its seed.
[00:00:51] Do what I'm telling you now you'd be amazed, You'd be amazed, I'm saying to you start thinking of What you would do for the poor because the Bible says The one who remembers the poor Will not be ignored by the Lord.
[00:01:22] He says he that gives to the poor is lending is borrowing to the Lord and from the Lord will he get his reward, and when the Lord rewards you Because you gave to the poor which means you lended to him, He will pay you with interest. Are you hearing what I'm telling you, It Is very important. So I want you to start thinking, Take your mind away from what you go through So that you can go above What you go through
[00:02:07] So your life will be higher than your experiences, Do you understand, I'm showing you What works. God's word is real, If you practice it it'll produce results unfailingly.
[00:02:21] I will never be Broke, I will never be poor.
[00:02:26] Why. Because I have separated the poor from myself by helping the poor. Until you help the poor You have not separated yourself. You separate yourself from the poor By helping the poor. There are a lot of people who have a lot of money but they are still poor, Their minds are poor. They can't use the money correctly.

[00:02:51] But I can use the money correctly. I'm doing a lot of things all over the world. And I'll never be Broke. And. I want you To live In abundance because that is God's calling For your life.
And people worship imbeciles such as this man? Why do people not open their eyes to

Jesus Himself was poor and homeless for much of his time on earth with His disciples. What does that say of this man's view of the poor?
Re: How To Live In Abundance by Brendaniel: 4:16pm On May 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

And people worship imbeciles such as this man? Why do people not open their eyes to

Jesus Himself was poor and homeless for much of his time on earth with His disciples. What does that say of this man's view of the poor?

Nobody worships him, I also say the same thing, I will never be poor and I will never be broke and it works for me too, for someone to be poor is actually a choice, the money in someone's bank account is not what makes him rich, don't get confused about this whole thing, Jesus Christ gave to the poor, what does that tell you? Like I said earlier a rich man is not determined by the money he has in his bank account, it's about the way he thinks, a poor man does not give to the poor, only a rich man gives to the poor, that is why I said it is in the mentality of a person to decide if he is rich or poor, when you start thinking about the poor and create space to give to the poor you begin to get rich, it starts from the mentality not the money in the bank account, I keep saying our leaders are very poor, people ask me why and I tell them they don't give, they only take, the poor only takes they don't give, go and check out the highest givers to the poor in the world they are the richest, that's why our politicians once they leave office they begin to run down quickly, same reason they die to remain in power so they don't get poor because actually they are poor, that's why they are there in the first place to keep stealing from the wealth of the nation, So please when you say Jesus was poor, kindly check your statement again and look at it from another angle from what I just explained, as long as you separate yourself by giving to the poor you are not poor, don't ever be deceived by what the giver has in his bank account because it is subject to change, how the giver thinks matters more...

Thank you for reading, you have been blessed already you might not know, I only pray you ask God for forgiveness and fulfill his promises for you...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Taking Lucifer Position! / Gospel Pillars / There Will Be A Lot Of Babies As A Result Of This Lockdown- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.