Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,731 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna (28444 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Cammo: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
ENGINEERG:
I wonder why most shia Muslim hate this man even more than they hate Christian..And shia are most populous Muslim
Shia or Sunni?
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by kemii4837: 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 391271[/color]
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Farki: 5:36pm On May 25, 2020
ENGINEERG:
I wonder why most shia Muslim hate this man even more than they hate Christian..And shia are most populous Muslim

You mixed up Sunni with Shia, El- Zakzakay is a Shia preacher.

The reasons are complex, first there's the opinion that Shias are kaffir because they chose a different successor to Mohammed than Sunnis and some other Shia specific practices.

There's also the greater rivalry between Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia who really hate each other and sponsor preachers to gain both political and religious influence around the world.
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Can you beat that...

Zakzaky for President 2023!!!

You're truly the DenseMacabre
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by DanseMacabre(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2020
Reinaldo:

You're truly the DenseMacabre

Lol. Nice pun.
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Patobaby12(f): 5:51pm On May 25, 2020
Is only God that will help us in this country call Nigeria
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by kemii660: 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 2233528[/color]
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Jaapu: 6:03pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari, release this man! You can't keep detaining an innocent man because his belief is different from yours.

Mumu...Goan release him.
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by hustenisama(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2020
God forbid bad thing[/quote]
I Tell u
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
Shithole country !
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by YemmyKamor: 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Muslims hates Christians??
is that what your pastor told you?
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Drizzy5001(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Can you beat that...

Zakzaky for President 2023!!!
Are u okay?

Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari, release this man! You can't keep detaining an innocent man because his belief is different from yours.

The state govt and not buhari moreso I think we've harboured enough terrorist ok so any religion with fundamentalism undertone sorry not longer welcome.

He can relocate to the damn Iran ok but here he will face long long thing. Thanks.
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by icemania: 7:09pm On May 25, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by ObafemiAwoIowo: 7:18pm On May 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

ObafemiAwolowo, eni ti o Lola Henry toun se ise jinmiade ni e cheesy.
Awa yooba gidi mo arawa, a o si fe odaran bi ti e laarin wa. cheesy
Lo yi oruko re pada si oruko Zik, jeki Iran re o Jo e loju, ma ya akotileta grin
my name is obafemi
I'm from egbeda in oyo state
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by ABAMOWA: 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
SuperbCrown:
It's no longer Buhari, I think the issue now is between him and his state governor.

The FG has said this before.
Re: El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna by Onlyonebuhari: 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
I live in ZARIA and I work there. If anyone of you ever witness the Dictatorship era of Zakzaky, none of u will open his mouth and say release this man. Most of you don't know Zakzaky sees himself as the president of this country. Why are other Shia leaders fighting him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments / 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP / Benue Governorship Supplementary Election Results (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.