Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads (51599 Views)

Four Men Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2020
Diiet:
News like this will always make it to the media becasue Yorubas don't habour evil doers. We just have to respect them for this.
But they harbored and supported a disaster, guess you know who I'm referring to? wink wink
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Pootle: 9:13am On May 26, 2020
In Nigeria even the dead are not allowed to rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Ofemmanu1: 9:13am On May 26, 2020
AregbeFufu:

"What is worth doing is worth doing well"

Afonjas 2020
CrownWale93:
no mind them, I trust our Igbo brothers.. they will eat the head and the dead body to leave no trace... IGBO NKWENU
BENARI:

What are they going to fish out. No need Bro. This skull mining business is a huge southwest industry. Any and every Afonja is a skull miner, all he needs to begin mining is the incentive. If it's worth it, they'll always mine.

Never bury your dead in that part of the country, otherwise, you've simply buried Gold in the ground.
Naughtysite:
undecided

I tot they have stopped this thing.
OKTolu:
These ones are head diggers not gold diggers
DatAbujaBoy:
Yoruba Amaka grin grin grin grin
Hope Abba K head is safe??
israelmao:
Skullminers
israelmao:
Skullminers
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

Ekarooooooooooooooooo skull miners meme loading........
mordred44:
And we keep saying rest in peace while dey r nt even at peace
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

This skill mining business of Afonja still continues in this pandemic period?
Na wa ooi
slerry:
watch how d sons of fallen angels will avoid this trend like plague.
state of emergency should be declared in the whole of southwest.
very soon their dead will begin to relocate to other regions for fear of their skull being mine.
slerry:
without reading d news, I knew it's them.
guess skull minning is a lucrative business in d southwest infact I heard 90% of their IGR (internal generating revenue) is from their skull minning business.
slerry:
watch how d sons of fallen angels will avoid this trend like plague.
state of emergency should be declared in the whole of southwest.
very soon their dead will begin to relocate to other regions for fear of their skull being mine.
This is wicked!

4 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
I heard OAU ile Ife is offering Skull mining technology course in that school.

These ones are the graduates doing IT at cemeteries

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Comedian2019: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
airminem:
In saner countries these diggers will be good assest to the government in fishing out more miners and all their tricks sad grin
In sane climes you mean. Because I can't see anything sane in this society. Using the word "saner" suggests a comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by bright007(f): 9:17am On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even the Dead is not Safe!!

The Wickedness of This Generation is in Nuclear Powers!

Wickedness has become a way of Life and Living..

If JESUS Christ delays His Coming , the Wickedness and evil that will be seen in this Generation will be UnImaginable ,Undescribable and UnUnderstandable( if there is any word like that)

Humans have Totally Lost their Dignity and Conscience!

The Quest for Material things that have no Eternal benefits have eaten up the Consciousness of Humans!

They have Sold their soul to the devil..

The Wrath of GOD is a sure Candidate for this Generation Except The People Repent!

LORD JESUS Preserve the Innocent when you launch your Wrath ! I ask in JESUS NAME

The way some of you shout christianity all over the internet, one would believe christianity was that peaceful, and excellent way to live life.

But when you check history, the irony is the case.

The number of people that were murdered for christianity to expand cannot be compared to the evil being committed in this generation.

So before you go about shouting christianity, remember its ugly past.
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Mraproko1: 9:17am On May 26, 2020
Yoruba amaka

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Righteousness89(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2020
[s]
bright007:

The way some of you shout christianity all over the internet, one would believe christianity was that peaceful, and excellent way to live life.

The number of people that were murdered for christianity to expand cannot be compared to the evil being committed in this generation.

[/s]

Very Irrelevant Summation Ma..

2 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2020
Whenever you are moving around in Afonjanistan, pls beware of your head bc when Afonja sees a head, he sees IGR.

Human head = Gold in Afonja land.

You are warned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Gadaluck(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2020
Marafakaz angry
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 9:25am On May 26, 2020
shocked

I heard skull bones are grinded and used for Agbo concoction. Yuck!

Drink agbo and become cannibal

2 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by staytravel: 9:25am On May 26, 2020
God will punish them.

2 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 9:26am On May 26, 2020
bright007:

those that kill for Christianity to expand are not born again but the ones that die bc they didn’t deny Christ or that were killed are the real Christians and there is a great reward for everyone especially those who died for Christ ....boy your destiny is in your hands ......
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by bright007(f): 9:27am On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Very Irrelevant Summation Ma..

Yes it is irrelevant because it is the bitter truth of religious slavery which you promote.

The millions of people murdered by christianity, the people that were enslaved, and those whose culture were annihilated are a testimony of how barbaric your religion is.

It can never have been from God
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Passionate888: 9:28am On May 26, 2020
Maybe there's a school in that region named South West Skull Mining Institute.

5 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by fergie001: 9:30am On May 26, 2020
The bile on this thread....

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh...why am I seeing 4 heads rather than 9?
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by sayisayi(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2020
onward4life:
Sometimes they been sent by other tribes...

Stop blaming only us

Like western slavery abi. Problem with Ni55ERS is that they take no personal responsibility but have no issue in taking money.

2 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Urchman200: 9:30am On May 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

God bless my people for our observation and readiness to out criminals and deal with them.

Yoruba is crime-intolerant!
u should be an example to give as a shameless soul.

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by bright007(f): 9:30am On May 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
those that kill for Christianity to expand are not born again but the ones that die bc they didn’t deny Christ or that were killed are the real Christians and there is a great reward for everyone especially those who died for Christ ....boy your destiny is in your hands ......

Those who killed for christianity are not Christians! grin

Arrant denial of the obvious. If they were not Christians, who were they? Where they muslims, Buddhists, or aliens?

Remember they had the bible in their left hand and a sword in their right hand
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by airminem(f): 9:30am On May 26, 2020
Comedian2019:

In sane climes you mean. Because I can't see anything sane in this society. Using the word "saner" suggests a comparison.
Yea grin
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by sevo(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2020
bright007:

Not so bright after all!!

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by fergie001: 9:32am On May 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

This is wicked!
I don't even know what to say....but you are also involved or is it because........
. (coughs)
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by bright007(f): 9:34am On May 26, 2020
sevo:

Not so bright after all!!

Ignores the nitwit
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by philipstanley(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even the Dead is not Safe!!

The Wickedness of This Generation is in Nuclear Powers!

Wickedness has become a way of Life and Living..

If JESUS Christ delays His Coming , the Wickedness and evil that will be seen in this Generation will be UnImaginable ,Undescribable and UnUnderstandable( if there is any word like that)

Humans have Totally Lost their Dignity and Conscience!

The Quest for Material things that have no Eternal benefits have eaten up the Consciousness of Humans!

They have Sold their soul to the devil..

The Wrath of GOD is a sure Candidate for this Generation Except The People Repent!

LORD JESUS Preserve the Innocent when you launch your Wrath ! I ask in JESUS NAME

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by relicng: 9:35am On May 26, 2020
Evil everywhere
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2020
bright007:

Those who killed for christianity are not Christians! grin

Arrant denial of the obvious. If they were not Christians, who were they? Where they muslims, Buddhists, or aliens?

Remember they had the bible in their left hand and a sword in their right hand
being a Christian is quite different from being a born again Christian some people are Christians but they have not fully given their life to Christ but when you ask them what religion are you they tell you they are a Christian...if they read and understood the Bible very well they won’t kill anyone real born again Christians don’t kill in this 21 century to expand the religion ...for Islam I have heard a few people who call themselves Muslim confess that when they kill non Muslims they get some sort of rewards in heaven at first I believed them but when you ask some Muslim cleric they tell you it’s a big lie that those Muslims doing those killings have been brain washed then I just told myself I don’t want to associate myself with people like that I give them distance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Church In The Day, Brothel At Night In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.