Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads (51591 Views)

Four Men Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by foleskay(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
Exc2000 ur masters in north re posing with Royce why you the slaves are posing with skulls grin you see ur life highest igr
Eleribu. At least they're dead bodies. What of your potopoto brothers that killed thier own blood brother because of money. Nyamiriflat heads with their barbaric and sacrilegious acts

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Oloun(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2020
I thought the south western Nigerians are only experienced in skull mining, human parts harvesting and trading Now we have specialized in head digging!

What pains me most is that my people are being paid meagre amount for all these dirty, wicked and disheartening jobs for example these 4 idiots won't realize upto 5 thousand Naira each from those heads meanwhile the fettish charms prepared with these are never worth it; it won't pass touch & follow, manipulation charms, fake church miracles and scam charms cry

This their acts is just a way of unleashing their natural and inborn wickedness even those goat meat, beef and chicken sellers realizes more money than these evil souls. I believe this is a curse to my Yoruba people angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Edosir(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2020
So na ijebu be skull mining Depot? Na wa for afonjas o cheesy grin
foleskay:

Many of your Igbo men troup to ijebu everyday for rituals. Some even come here to buy skulls. So its everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Oloun(f): 11:22am On May 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
they grind it and mix it with Kai Kai or shnap and give it to clients I saw a video where one juju was caught and he confessed that crap
He simply asked the function this is how you people fail simple exam
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by anataala: 11:24am On May 26, 2020
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Johel(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even the Dead is not Safe!!

The Wickedness of This Generation is in Nuclear Powers!

Wickedness has become a way of Life and Living..

If JESUS Christ delays His Coming , the Wickedness and evil that will be seen in this Generation will be UnImaginable ,Undescribable and UnUnderstandable( if there is any word like that)

Humans have Totally Lost their Dignity and Conscience!

The Quest for Material things that have no Eternal benefits have eaten up the Consciousness of Humans!

They have Sold their soul to the devil..

The Wrath of GOD is a sure Candidate for this Generation Except The People Repent!

LORD JESUS Preserve the Innocent when you launch your Wrath ! I ask in JESUS NAME

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by tonychristopher: 11:26am On May 26, 2020
Is it not the same people they said have the highest IGR in the whole world ? I don't get it !

2 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Oloun(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2020
tonychristopher:

They would definitely come for your head and say you are Omo Ale not original Omoluaby
back to sender
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by tonychristopher: 11:48am On May 26, 2020
Oloun:
back to sender
no probs
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 11:50am On May 26, 2020
This mod cleaning my comment be careful of the wrath of Amadioha!

I wrote that Afonja is still doing skull mining business in this pandemic. You rushed and cleaned it.

If na Igbo now, u will go to sleep and allow all manner of insult.

Fear God in the little post u are holding on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 11:55am On May 26, 2020
Oloun:
He simply asked the function this is how you people fail simple exam
and is this an exam hall you mrs know it all ?
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by j1mmy: 11:58am On May 26, 2020
Naija people must learn that IGBO businesses like human head, drugs, 419 does not pay
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Oloun(f): 12:03pm On May 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
and is this an exam hall you mrs know it all ?
nope but always keep shut if you don't have an answer to a question
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Dreason(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
foleskay:

Many of your Igbo men troup to ijebu everyday for rituals. Some even come here to buy skulls. So its everywhere.
IGBO buwukwa ge onu dia, you jst comfirmed that afonja land is the capital of ritualists since people from far and near go there to do rituals. mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
Oloun:
nope but always keep shut if you don't have an answer to a question
well then keep your loud mouth open then

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Bennysam: 12:59pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by bizzibodi(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2020
Was obantala one of d Yoruba demon thrown from d sky into earth?we are in trouble.
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nwaonyishi69: 1:16pm On May 26, 2020
In the region of skull minners.

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by foleskay(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2020
Dreason:

IGBO buwukwa ge onu dia, you jst comfirmed that afonja land is the capital of ritualists since people from far and near go there to do rituals. mumu
Dindinrin. Okija shrine comes to mind. Cannibals to dey chuk mouth for matter. Awon oloribu
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Mbenny(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2020
these Afonjas with their harvest. when will it stop

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by ma373733(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
Heyyyy!! I trust dem!gringrin kikikkiki

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
This is a SHAME Yorubaland have to do something about. We cannot pride ourselves as omoluabis, and this skull mining is get out of hand. The stakes holders in Yorubaland have to come together to nip this in the bud.
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by goaldynboy: 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
What could be worse than knowing (while you are alive) that when you die, Southwast.e skull miners will not allow your corpse to rest in peace?!

I feel pity for southwast.e!!!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by duncun: 3:35pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 26, 2020
ademasta:
Haaaaaa.... Where are the heads, or are they what I am seeing on their necks?

By now we should be seeing 9 fresh heads on the floor

Ask vanguard newspaper Oohh Mr skull miner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Notorious Kwara Cultist Ojulari Caught At APC Rally With 2 Guns / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.