Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Read More: Tony Okocha’s Recent Attitudes; Alex Wele Reacts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read More: Tony Okocha’s Recent Attitudes; Alex Wele Reacts. (189 Views)

We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha / Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State / 2023: Why Rivers People Cannot Betray Tinubu – Tony Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read More: Tony Okocha’s Recent Attitudes; Alex Wele Reacts. by Chinanny: 5:02pm On May 25, 2020
My thoughts on Tony Okocha’s continued insult on Amaechi.

Over the weekend, my attention was drawn to the above titled treatise of May 20, 2020, by Chief Tony Okocha, former Chief of Staff under Amaechi when he was the Governor of Rivers State. Having painstakingly perused through the whole gamut of the piece, I willingly respond to same in good conscience.

In the first place, Chief Tony Okocha is eminently entitled to his views and opinion on any pertinent issue or issues requiring public attention and discourse, as a free citizen of Nigeria and a son of Rivers State. Yes, it is his inalienable right. And I commend his boldness and courage in this regard, as much as I believe he will appreciate to be told the simple truth by those who find time to respond accordingly.

However, as much as I appreciate your concern on the state of affairs of our beloved Party, the APC , my major concern is on the morality and motive behind your casting aspersion on the person of our leader CRA and his leadership style on one hand and compelling us to praise and support Wike’s government on the other hand through references, innuendos, allegories and sarcasms, heavily ladened with apparent contradictions.

Read More:My thoughts on Tony Okocha’s continued insult on Amaechi.

Over the weekend, my attention was drawn to the above titled treatise of May 20, 2020, by Chief Tony Okocha, former Chief of Staff under Amaechi when he was the Governor of Rivers State. Having painstakingly perused through the whole gamut of the piece, I willingly respond to same in good conscience.

In the first place, Chief Tony Okocha is eminently entitled to his views and opinion on any pertinent issue or issues requiring public attention and discourse, as a free citizen of Nigeria and a son of Rivers State. Yes, it is his inalienable right. And I commend his boldness and courage in this regard, as much as I believe he will appreciate to be told the simple truth by those who find time to respond accordingly.

However, as much as I appreciate your concern on the state of affairs of our beloved Party, the APC , my major concern is on the morality and motive behind your casting aspersion on the person of our leader CRA and his leadership style on one hand and compelling us to praise and support Wike’s government on the other hand through references, innuendos, allegories and sarcasms, heavily ladened with apparent contradictions.

Reas More:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/tony-okochas-recent-attitudes-alex-wele-reacts

(1) (Reply)

Topic Closed / Court Disagrees Suit File Against Hon. Ndakene / Readout Of Esc Interaction With Nass Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.