Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha (7852 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State / Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by ijustdey: 8:04am On May 10, 2023
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Tony Okocha, has declared that Rivers State governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike will be welcomed into the party if he decides to dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Okocha, who made the declaration yesterday while addressing journalists in Port Harcourt, described Wike as one of those who helped in the enthronement of the president-elect, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He said, “Today, Governor Wike is one of those who is helping in the enthronement of our president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If Governor Wike wants to come to the All Progressives Congress, we will welcome him. But one thing is clear, I don’t think Nigeria wants to be a one-party country.”

The APC chieftain, who denied being an apologist of the Rivers State governor, described Wike as the best in physical infrastructure development in the history of the state.

Okocha said, “I am not an apologist of Governor Wike, but on physical infrastructure development in Rivers State, Governor Wike is the best.”

He insisted that the APC governorship candidate in the state, Pastor Tonye Cole, did not make any financial contributions towards the party’s presidential campaign rally in the state.

https://leadership.ng/well-welcome-wike-if-he-joins-apc/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by God1000(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2023
Wike will cease to be a PDP member after leaving office, actions have consequences.

Our governors are power drunk, they often forget that nothing lasts forever, I remember Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti and his immoderate behaviour.

I won't be surprised if he joins APC, naija politicians are shameless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by christejames(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2023
On May 30 he will move over to APC to cover up his impunity but...

God dey!

5 Likes

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by NobleSeed(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2023
the wike and the APC any difference?
Una go just dey whyne una seif.

1 Like

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by jumper524(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2023
Some people are political assets.

Fr Alia, wike are good political assets with tangible track records to show for but you see the likes of Ortom, that nigga is a disaster to any party.
Absolutely zero political worth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Olabukola11: 8:22am On May 10, 2023
What is the fate of Rotimi Amaechi? I pity that man. Is he gonna join PDP when wike switch to APC or he join Obi and Ipob.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Ofunaofu: 8:23am On May 10, 2023
shocked
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Abbeytoy(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2023
A larger percentage of people that condemn and will still condemn Wike are fully supporting Obi...

They see nothing wrong in Leaving APGA to PDP and then to LP. But Wike that has always been a PDP member from day one is the problem.

Just dey okay.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Kellie069(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2023
That’s ya business. APC is a demonic party afterall
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Kellie069(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2023
That’s ya business. APC is a demonic party afterall. Filed with people who lack empathy
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:30am On May 10, 2023
He's already APC member
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by merits(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by RPG2020(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2023
Join what? Abi he dey go prison very soon this i have seen grin
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by tiswell(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2023
He already joined,yet to be made official though

1 Like

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Jones4190(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2023
Alexpeters:
Shamelessly and lack of integrity rules the political space
you are not far from the truth, just take a look at obi that is parading himself as a good man now?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by duro4real(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2023
Wike the senior man. Your face show ur shoe shine. Directly or indirectly you’re a progressive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by bobobenz: 9:36am On May 10, 2023
HE IS WELCOME TO JOIN ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC)

2 Likes

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Nahunger(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2023
E don dey una eye tey tey,
We dey watch una

1 Like

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Etranshub(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2023
Person wey don join una before the 2023 elections... We are not that sfupid jare
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by WAPINATION: 9:41am On May 10, 2023
I said it the politics of wike joining APC have just begun… watch as it plays out

1 Like

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Jagabanarmy: 9:42am On May 10, 2023
God1000:
Wike will cease to be a PDP member after leaving office, actions have consequences.

Our governors are power drunk, they often forget that nothing lasts forever, I remember Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti and his immoderate behaviour.

I won't be surprised if he joins APC, naija politicians are shameless.
I don't think he'll join APC . He's cool in PDP , though Nigeria politicians are shameless. We should not abuse ourselves or kill one another because of them. Just very few among them can be trusted
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Ykc2(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2023
jumper524:
Some people are political assets.

Fr Alia, wike are good political assets with tangible track records to show for but you see the likes of Ortom, that nigga is a disaster to any party.
Absolutely zero political worth.
fr Allah who is yet to be swore in as governor is now political assets?this how ortom was worshiping Buhari before untill fulani bandits started killing his people he reacted with anti law grazing law ,buhari decided to unleash more fulani bandits to benue state in other to distroy benue state,there are more than 500,000 benue indigenes in IDP camps scattered all over benue state , so what you want ortom to do?this fr Alla will still have problem of his own if the killings persist you think he will keep quiet when fulani bandits are killing his people? Your a bandits,

1 Like

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by Mindlog: 9:43am On May 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On May 10, 2023
grin

Take politicians and Nigerian politics serious at the risk of your mental health and sanity
Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2023
Abbeytoy:
A larger percentage of people that condemn and will still condemn Wike are fully supporting Obi...

They see nothing wrong in Leaving APGA to PDP and then to LP. But Wike that has always been a PDP member from day one is the problem.

Just dey okay.
Did Obi stay in Pdp to do anti party activities, wike is free to decamp to apc not staying in Pdp and working for apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by FireUpNow(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2023
I wish after welcoming Wike to their party, the party will allow him to run as the presidential candidate after 8 years.

1 Like

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by okpurukata(f): 9:55am On May 10, 2023
Olabukola11:
What is the fate of Rotimi Amaechi? I pity that man. Is he gonna join PDP when wike switch to APC or he join Obi and Ipob.

In 2015 you hailed him as lion of Ubima. Lion of Niger Delta, slayer of Jonathan and Wike. Now you are ridiculing him.
Trust a yoruba man at your own peril. Rotimi used and dumped. Same fate awaits Wike, your current emperor.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha by okpurukata(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2023
Olabukola11:

In 2015 you hailed him as lion of Ubima. Lion of Niger Delta, slayer of Jonathan and Wike. Now you are ridiculing him.
Fear anyone who encourage s you to fight your kin. Rotimi used and dumped. Same fate awaits Wike, your current emperor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Nema's Flood Prediction / Anti-grazing Bill Passes First Reading In Abia House Of Assembly / President Buhari's Major Achievements In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.