Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister (44615 Views)

See Why Abike Dabiri Convened Student By State Of Origin Nairaland / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 25, 2020
AnanseK:

You’ve got it wrong.
Enlighten me pls...
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
That woman is evil and a sadist. If you know her, she carries herself too much. Want to always be ahead of everyone. She's cursed

Please give us a detailed account of your personal experience ( your interaction with Abike) since you know her this much. I don't want to conclude yet that you hate her because of her tribe but all the telltale signs are there. You are even aware of the curse placed on her ! Haba,guy this your own brand of tribalism is out of this world o !

2 Likes

Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2020
OgwuEgo:
The guy disgusts me a religious fanatic, he doesnt shake women
Agboriotejoye:

Same with Buhari abi
OgwuEgo:
The guy disgusts me a religious fanatic, he doesnt shake women
And what is your Problem with that, Doesn't He have Right, He doesn't shake Woman with is in Accordance to Islamic law, How does that give you Headache

1 Like

Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by petitejolie(f): 11:19pm On May 25, 2020
Kubernetes:

To hate a particular section of the country means you have a heart disease.Learn to tolerate one another and have your heart fxn well.Your so called southern leaders are dining with the rich northern leaders,thus leaving you the commoner hating each other and fighting amongst yourselves
lol. I don’t hate. I say the truth and that’s d truth. Even if ure my blood Nd ure doing wrong , I will tell it to you straight up.Let me tell u. My fiance is a northerner, I schooled in the north. The north is a place I would love to live cos they Av a simple lifestyle which suits me well but for their violence. I don’t ass lick and even he knows that.Under this govt this is wat it is and it is setting a bad precedence. I am not one of those tribal bigots. I am never moved by emotions. I’m speaking reality and I can site examples and this patani-dabiri saga is one. I think wat u said should be addressed to you. U need it more cos ruled by emotions. Use your head next time
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by tityboi: 11:21pm On May 25, 2020
hmm
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by OgwuEgo: 11:29pm On May 25, 2020
Afonja slave, leave me be, quote someone else.
hardeytarhyour:

And what is your Problem with that, Doesn't He have Right, He doesn't shake Woman with is in Accordance to Islamic law, How does that give you Headache
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by obataokenwa(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2020
Thonypadua:
You have already accept your position on that issue, keep it up dear.
But try to clean your RAM and if your ROM is full focus on your CD processor dear.
I never knew I was talking to a child since...chai...my bad
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by farem: 11:40pm On May 25, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Idiot grin

See painment!
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by NorthSharper(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Who told you he doesn't know? He's a headslammer just like the pata minister. The see women as below them.

Helliluya-shouting, thithe-throwing trinitian bigot spotted
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

That's how shekau started
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2020
NorthSharper:

Helliluya-shouting, thithe-throwing trinitian bigot spotted
Terrorist spotted

1 Like

Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by NorthSharper(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Terrorist spotted

Muderous church-going ritualist spotted
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:04am On May 26, 2020
NorthSharper:

Muderous church-going ritualist spotted
Bandit spotted
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by NorthSharper(m): 1:09am On May 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Bandit spotted

Cultist spotted
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by enemyofprogress: 1:57am On May 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wetin I wan use am do?
I don't want you to be begging your boyfriend for money to buy sanitary towel every month
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by abimic(m): 3:15am On May 26, 2020
TheGladiator:
I make bold the prediction that Madam Abike will be relieved of her position in the not to distant future.

I have been to the presidency on more than one occasion with Abike present. I’ve seen how loyalties and power play out. Abike is very diplomatic and knows how to play to the power that be. Oga this, Oga sir that. It would have taken a lot of her to resort to such uncharacteristic outburst. Whilst not being overly fond of her myself, I believe her. The hon minister is a bigot!

But it’s what it is. This administration is painfully feudal and won’t tolerate wanton outspokenness from a woman. The Islamic leanings of the power that be is there for all to see. In the broader power scheme, madam Abike is much more expendable and will be eased out, gradually.

Quote me
You might claim to be visiting the state House, but unfortunately, you don't know the president and from your assertion, I can't boldly say it to your face, you have no understanding of our president. Till whatever you think, abike would see out her term, you don't seem to understand the role she holds, and it's daring to the presidency, just as Onyeama's. We all have friends in the presidency, it's not new! Many are in aso rock, working there since God knows when, they don't even have access to the president talk more of predicting his next move.

2 Likes

Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by TUANKU(m): 5:39am On May 26, 2020
Aboki99:
Until you snatched his phd from him, a feat perhaps no one in ur family has ever attained.

Don't assume the condition of your miserable family is the same with others.
Even with his PhD he is still nothing more than a religious bigot.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by TUANKU(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2020
Thetruthalways:

The stupidity you exhibited here doesn't baffle me like the number of people liking your reply...smh...
How is Pantami a religious bigot...please explain...
The stupidity your useless mother exhibited by getting laid by the drunk you call father doesn't baffle me either.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by TUANKU(m): 5:42am On May 26, 2020
Kubernetes:

Both of them are Muslims.
They were selected because they are good in their fields.Read his profile,I bet you will envy him
Let not hate kill you.
Envy a religious bigot? You must be as foolish as your father.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by TUANKU(m): 5:46am On May 26, 2020
NorthSharper:

Only people with warped reasoning and poisoned mind, and who themselves harbour the worst form of religious bigotry, would bring religion into this matter.

To any fair-minded and enlightened person, the whole brouhaha is about power-play between two equally overzealous and relatively inexperienced Buhari's appointees.

In a typical Nigerian show of power, ego and sometimes vested interests, it is very common to see two high ranking government officials of even the same religion, same state, same tribe, etc engaging in a far worse public display of official irresponsibility.

But the closet and open haters of Islam are so blinded by their rabid and unreasonable hatred and malice that they would not see this simple fact; all they see in whatever Pantami does or fails to do is I S L A M, I S L A M and I S L AM !

Munafukan banza! (Useless hypocrites!)
The garbage you typed here won't change the fact that he is a religious bigot.
Boko Haram apologists like you will soon bite the dust.
If not for Niger delta oil akuya like you will be somewhere in your banana republic of jihadists.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by AnanseK(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2020
fairfora:
Enlighten me pls...

Thank you.

To suggest that “religious” persons who avoid shaking hands with women do so “ because women are filthy or incomplete creations “ is a gross misunderstanding of their reasons.

(And I’m not a clergy and I do shake hands women.)

The Book Of Mathew in the Bible ( Mathew 5: 27-28) says “ But I say unto you , that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart “

In the Quran 17:32 it says “ And go not close to adultery, it is an indecency and an evil way.”

Both sight ( as in the Bible) and touch ( as in the Quran) above are sensations that evoke erotic feelings among men as far as applying them to women is concerned. Many men of God and men who try to abide by the scriptures make effort not to stare at women and not to make contact with women who are not their wives and not their blood relatives. They do that to avoid or to keep distance from the evil act( adultery) as described in both the Bible and the Quran.
So I do not believe that those who do not gaze at women or those who avoid “ tapping currents” from the wrong sources are doing that to degrade women.
You asked for my view and that is it.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by DonTattaglia: 6:12am On May 26, 2020
Why bringing in d issue of gender. Abeg go and sit down woman, u are irrelevant... undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2020
Djarmzz:
Visit my signature if you're into football betting
$500 for an odd I'm not even sure of? Lolx
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Kdon2: 6:47am On May 26, 2020
obataokenwa:
Thank you Mr English...if it's the t in riches I wanted to say is ur problem, then you're part of the foolish people in this nation

You have a poor way of expressing yourself. Go and learn.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by carinmom(f): 6:50am On May 26, 2020
NorthSharper:

Only people with warped reasoning and poisoned mind, and who themselves harbour the worst form of religious bigotry, would bring religion into this matter.

To any fair-minded and enlightened person, the whole brouhaha is about power-play between two equally overzealous and relatively inexperienced Buhari's appointees.

In a typical Nigerian show of power, ego and sometimes vested interests, it is very common to see two high ranking government officials of even the same religion, same state, same tribe, etc engaging in a far worse public display of official irresponsibility.

But the closet and open haters of Islam are so blinded by their rabid and unreasonable hatred and malice that they would not see this simple fact; all they see in whatever Pantami does or fails to do is I S L A M, I S L A M and I S L AM !

Munafukan banza! (Useless hypocrites!)

You've just nailed it, these people are annoying, I started wondering what the connection is between their feud and Pantami's religion. One jahili commenter was even saying that he dislikes the man because he doesn't shake women. SMH for the hypocrites.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by LastProphet: 7:05am On May 26, 2020
Bobby4090:
Attention seeking woman, you have no reason to attack your superior publicly. Before you know it She started playing the Woman card of gender victimization.
For God sake what is Buhari doing. This woman should be dismissed at once. In a private organization by now she would have been sacked. She took it too personal maybe because of her ego and I have lost all the respect I had for her.

Pantami a university student in 2002 is superior to Abike a national TV figure at the time and later house of reps member when Pantami had less than 2 years work experience? Eya
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Kubernetes: 7:16am On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

Envy a religious bigot? You must be as foolish as your father.

lol.
Thanks.At least I know he is my father.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by bakynes(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2020
All i know about Abike-Dabiri is the good work she is doing for diasporas all over the world. Many Igbos are just filled with hate. Igbo parents post civil war really filled many of you guys with hate that is unimaginable. I can only compare it with the hate white supremacist show towards blacks. Most igbos hate her because of the Igbo names she publishes for drugs related offenses in the diaspora.

Many idiots did not read the story, she wrote a letter to the minister to allow them pick their personal and essential belongings and he refused after throwing her staffs out of the building. Eye witnesses were there to give account of what happened. If the minister is saying she is lying then who threw them out of the office? The minister definitely knows about it.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Kubernetes: 7:25am On May 26, 2020
petitejolie:
lol. I don’t hate. I say the truth and that’s d truth. Even if ure my blood Nd ure doing wrong , I will tell it to you straight up.Let me tell u. My fiance is a northerner, I schooled in the north. The north is a place I would love to live cos they Av a simple lifestyle which suits me well but for their violence. I don’t ass lick and even he knows that.Under this govt this is wat it is and it is setting a bad precedence. I am not one of those tribal bigots. I am never moved by emotions. I’m speaking reality and I can site examples and this patani-dabiri saga is one. I think wat u said should be addressed to you. U need it more cos ruled by emotions. Use your head next time

I have gvn you a good advice.
But you are in defense that it's not true.
Well,let's leave it there,but surely most parts of the north are good for a moderate lifestyle.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
AnanseK:

Thank you.

To suggest that “religious” persons who avoid shaking hands with women do so “ because women are filthy or incomplete creations “ is a gross misunderstanding of their reasons.

The Book Of Mathew in the Bible ( Mathew 5: 27-28) says “ But I say unto you , that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart “

In the Quran 17:32 it says “ And go not close to adultery, it is an indecency and an evil way.”

Both sight ( as in the Bible) and touch ( as in the Quran) above are sensations that evoke erotic feelings among men as far as applying them to women is concerned. Many men of God and men who try to abide by the scriptures make effort not to stare at women and not to make contact with women who are not their wives and not their blood relatives. They do that to avoid or to keep distance from the evil act( adultery) as described in both the Bible and the Quran.
So I do not believe that those who do not gaze at women or those who avoid “ tapping currents” from the wrong sources are doing that to degrade women.
You tried but it's still not a substantiated proof. You harped on adultery in your post which is totally different from the stand point or facts about shaking hands with women. My question is, is every woman an adulterer? Listing after women is different from shaking hands with them. What of the white who do this as an expression or form of greetings? Some even hug without any illicit feelings. If your mind is dirty as a man or woman, then it's a different thing. Shaking hands with women isn't same as lusting after. Even I'm the islamic world, most of those strict laws which dodnt favour women are being relaxed now
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Nobody: 8:06am On May 26, 2020
AnanseK:

Thank you.

You tried but it's still not a substantiated proof. You harped on adultery in your post and holy book references made, which is totally different from the stand point or facts about shaking hands with women. My question is, is every woman an adulterer? Lusting after women is different from shaking hands with them. What of the white who do this as an expression or form of greetings? Some even hug without any illicit feelings. If your mind is dirty as a man or woman, then it's a different thing. Shaking hands with women isn't same as lusting after them. Even in the islamic world, most of those strict laws which didn't favour women are being relaxed now. Women now drive in Saudi Arabia, they go to stadium to watch football, participate in sports, go to work etc, all which were once a taboo. Nigeria adopted islamic doctrine very extremely and most times, very wrongly, christianity too. We worship religion rather than practice it. I'm not sure there's a Christian who would not be opposed to shaking hands with women. Buhari himself shakes hands with women and that doesn't make him lustful after them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet / Dino Melaye Denies Booing Buhari At Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.