Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections (20376 Views)

Niger State Willing To Pilot FG's 500,000-Hectare Agriculture Project / LASG Debunks Rumour That Hospital Did Not Attend To Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Dpharisee: 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
After Buhari who knew he was going to lose a free and fair election decided not to use it for second term, INEC want us to do what with his belated news undecided
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by guru90: 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
This is total Rubbish because anything online server can be hack any time.......
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by 2buffagain(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
XTHRONE:
Will that stop rigging.
Will that discourage MC Oluomo and companies...

It will be the first step towards preventing rigging.
Those abokis won't just be there stamping paper.
They now have to start thinking about hacking servers to rig votes which requires more intelligence than the average rigging scum can muster.

With that there is no human "counter".
The computer will validate and calculate everything on the go.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by AgroTrade: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
Finally, someone is waking up
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by bluefilm: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
The facemask culture has finally become the Mark of the Beast!
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by bayelsaowei(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

what stop them from test running the idea with Edo and Ondo election since all this while and all the noise

they won't..what even stopped them from deploying it in the last election...useless inec
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by AgroTrade: 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
kiss
bluefilm:
The facemask culture has finally become the Mark of the Beast!

Upfront price does not guarantee the quality of service one receives and therefore should not be a logical measure for honesty
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Okoroawusa: 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

what stop them from test running the idea with Edo and Ondo election since all this while and all the noise

Under which law will they test run it?
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by zabuur: 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

Don't get carried away ooo. You've not made any sense
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Okoroawusa: 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
2buffagain:

It will be the first step towards preventing rigging.
Those abokis won't just be there stamping paper.
They now have to start thinking about hacking servers to rig votes which requires more intelligence than the average rigging scum can muster.

With that there is no human "counter".
The computer will validate and calculate everything on the go.

Hahahahaha... only Northerners rig elections in Nigeria?

Hahahahaha...u r funny sha
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by implementing: 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
They can rig online own too but it'll be a good time for us hackers to work
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Exc2000: 6:31pm On May 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Under which law will they test run it?

How long does it take to re - introduce the bill Buhari rescinded prior to 2019 election, sighting nearness of 2019 election for his reasons for not signing it? afterall INEC got budgetary provisions for E-Voting since 2018-2019
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by festacman(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2020
Obipat:
Nothing good can come out of Buhari regime. We just wasted 8 years of governance. Buhari is brainless. Imagine his cabinet members fighting on social media. Nigeria is doomed

Many good things has come out of Buhari regime. We just witnessed 8 years of good governance. Buhari is wise. Imagine his cabinet members are not cowed into not expressing their disagreement openly. Nigeria is blessed.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Server Hacking cases will fill court tables.
true. Politicians will just go and pay Russians to hack

1 Like

Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by DropsMic(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Exc2000: 6:32pm On May 25, 2020
zabuur:

Don't get carried away ooo. You've not made any sense

not trying to make sense to a Dunce.. am here to give my opinion
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by freshvine(f): 6:35pm On May 25, 2020
The bye election replacement is not good at all. Politicians may start murdering themselves but with the idea of going into fresh elections, evil intentions will be watered down.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by tk4rd: 6:36pm On May 25, 2020
Nonsense News
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by BluntNigerian: 6:38pm On May 25, 2020
Let me drop this here.
I'm coming back to comment fully..
***Modified..
I still have nothing to say here yet.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by ThatFairGuy: 6:39pm On May 25, 2020
This is good. The restructuring should touch all Government parastatals
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Yankee101: 6:41pm On May 25, 2020
They're publicly saying it now. If their candidate dosent win they'll say they were misquoted
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Jostoman: 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
The only solution is cancel the former inec voters card and do a fresh one so as to capture the real voters not those almajiri under age they use to stuff everywhere claiming to have the highest voters. Make the requirements to register with national ID or international passport or waec result or fslc etc

It shall not be well with Jega.
why jega
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by BluntNigerian: 6:45pm On May 25, 2020
rajiedreez:
The magomago that will be used to rig the system has been perfected before this announcement
Honestly..
We don't trust these people a bit.
They have devised a means to rig. That was why they wanted to test-run it.
Every time, they use Anambra Elections to test-run their tactics.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Kuginzi: 6:45pm On May 25, 2020
Will the E-voting be free & fair?
I hope it cannot be manipulated!!
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by senatordave1(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
The only solution is cancel the former inec voters card and do a fresh one so as to capture the real voters not those almajiri under age they use to stuff everywhere claiming to have the highest voters. Make the requirements to register with national ID or international passport or waec result or fslc etc

It shall not be well with Jega.

They are more ghost voters down south
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by DrSam4(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2020
Giveup:
Good day nairalanders.

I know it's absurd fir you to see this, but our present predicament warrants I do these . Most people see this post and call me a begger, some call me a scammer . But I pray that porverty should not reach your door step , to the extent that people will use it to insult you.

Below is the picture of my younger brother, he was diagnosed with kidney stones. After series of test and analysis he was booked for operation.

His hospital bill, medical, test and surgery fee cost over 900,000 in this present economy where can we afford such amount . We've raised and begged and borrowed but the bill isn't covered .

I employ your help . Any amount that you can help us with, even if it's 500naira it's something to help this small boy please .

Acct no . 31 3 409 094 1
First bank
Benjamin Emeka

No amount is too little please

Where is the picture?
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by iqiq: 6:54pm On May 25, 2020
Evote that will still be rigged
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by MrBanner(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2020
Giveup:
Good day nairalanders.

I know it's absurd fir you to see this, but our present predicament warrants I do these . Most people see this post and call me a begger, some call me a scammer . But I pray that porverty should not reach your door step , to the extent that people will use it to insult you.

Below is the picture of my younger brother, he was diagnosed with kidney stones. After series of test and analysis he was booked for operation.

His hospital bill, medical, test and surgery fee cost over 900,000 in this present economy where can we afford such amount . We've raised and begged and borrowed but the bill isn't covered .

I employ your help . Any amount that you can help us with, even if it's 500naira it's something to help this small boy please .

Acct no . 31 3 409 094 1
First bank
Benjamin Emeka

No amount is too little please

This serial violator is back again.

Cc Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala Mukina2 omaj4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Ex-deputy Governor Asks Court To Declare Him Gov / PDP Clears Ladoja, Adedoja, 7 Others For National Chairmanship Seat / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.