Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State (425 Views)

Bandits Impose New Village Heads In Sokoto Communities, Reopen Markets / BREAKING: Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In K / "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2020
Dayo Johnson – Akure NEMESIS has caught up with four grave diggers as they were arrested for being in possession of five human heads in Akure, theOndo State capital.They reportedly sell the severed heads to ritualists for money-making.The suspects who work at a public cemetery owned by Akure South Local Government along Imafon road,Akure were caught in the act while trying to severe the head of a newly buried corpse.Vanguard learnt that they were apprehended last weekend for being in possession of a female human head and four other fresh severed heads.The suspects who are in police custody include Adewale Abiodun, 40;Akinola Sunday, 69, Olomofe, 45 and Oluwadare Idowu 67.Reports had it that the bubble burst last week Saturday as the syndicate tried to exhume the corpse of a young tipper driver who was buried at the cemetery few hours by the family members.Eyewitness account said: “As they were trying to exhume the corpse, some family members of the deceased came back to the cemetery with some bricklayers to cement the grave and caught them in the act.“lt was when we caught them in the act which led to their beating that we discovered that they were in possession of a female human head and four other fresh severed heads.“We immediately contacted men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) who came to pick them up.”Contacted, the state police command spokesperson, Tee-Leo Ikoro, said that police detectives have commenced an investigation into the matter and assured that other members of the syndicate would soon be unravelled.Ikoro said that “the ongoing investigation will reveal everything, particularly other members of the gang.“From what we have found out, it shows that it’s not their first time. It’s something they have been doing, it’s a routine thing.Ikoro said that “Like we always hear, very many days for the thief, one day for the owner. I think this time, their cup is full,”Vanguard
Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Orubebe01: 5:47pm On May 25, 2020

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:48pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Rodwave: 5:50pm On May 25, 2020
Chei shocked

The biggest igr contributor in Yoruba land is human ritual killings. There are so many skull mining industries there. The skull miners are like hot cake. I heard that they offer skull mining as a course in one of those dillapidated university in Ogbomosho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:51pm On May 25, 2020
The other day it was Ogun state to na ondo state is time for me to relocate to south west for this business cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Rodwave: 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The other day it was Ogun state to na ondo state is time for me to relocate to south west for this business cheesy grin

You need to study it in one university in Ogbomosho for you to be a successful skull miner. For for those abobaku monkeys it is a talent anyway. There are born with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:58pm On May 25, 2020
Rodwave:

You need to study it in one university in Ogbomosho for you to be a successful skull miner. For for those abobaku monkeys it is a talent anyway. There are born with it
shocked shocked like skull miner 101 cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2020
Sunshineeg5 I dey see you cheesy grin am coming all the way from Delta state to ondo state to learn this work cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by kiddkash(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2020
business as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Rodwave: 6:01pm On May 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked shocked like skull miner 101 cheesy grin grin

Yes naa. I heard it is a very hard course for non yoruba. It is very difficult to understand the rudiments of skull mining without coming from the tribe of the fallen demons.

kiddkash:
business as usual

Sabi guy. Business is booming grin
Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:03pm On May 25, 2020
Rodwave:

Yes naa. I heard it is a very hard course for non yoruba. It is very difficult to understand the rudiments of skull mining without coming from the tribe of the fallen demons.
my good friend sunshineeg5 will teach me
Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by muykem: 6:03pm On May 25, 2020
Rodwave:
Chei shocked

The biggest igr contributor in Yoruba land is human ritual killings. There are so many skull mining industries there. The skull miners are like hot cake. I heard that they offer skull mining as a course in one of those dillapidated university in Ogbomosho.
Those fools have given you month today, continue to enjoying yourself.

1 Like

Re: Five Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo State by Mynd44: 6:05pm On May 25, 2020

(1)

Covid-19: Time To Restructure Is Now — Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Mimiko - Vanguard / Who Is Afraid Of Toni Kan? / IPOB Fan, Hits Hard On Kemi Olunloyo | Angela Okorie Cries Out, I Want To Go Bac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.