Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari (5265 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by ikorodureporta: 6:40pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy

What could he be saying...

Lalasticlala, come see snaaaake! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by yyba: 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
online IPOB miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate.

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by ikorodureporta: 6:48pm On May 25, 2020
So irressistable cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by ojun50(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2020
He said wht is doing dis one

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by seunmsg(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2020
I saw five men looking at Aisha in the picture but OP mischievously singled out Tinubu for mischief.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by ikorodureporta: 6:54pm On May 25, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw five men looking at Aisha in the picture but OP mischievously singled out Tinubu for mischief.

Of all d 5men u saw, who among them open mouth in awe cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2020
Even Buhari dey look Tinubu na.

Kai Nairaland
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2020
lolz, tinubu open eyes come open mouth join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 25, 2020
Looollzz. IPOBian obsession with Tinubu o ga ju. Kilode? Can someone dash Igbos there own Tinubu for god sake. This is getting too much. It is actually creepy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by DrPurple(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2020
This Aisha is just looking Younger and More Beautiful day by day.
All thanks to our Sinzu Money. our Amiable President
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 25, 2020
Grayoso:
Looollzz. IPOBian obsession with Tinubu o ga ju. Kilode? Can someone dash Igbos there own Tinubu for god sake. This is getting too much. It is actually creepy.
You don't know, without him even talking,they tremble
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Yobabad: 7:20pm On May 25, 2020
Aisha Buhari could have just slap him to reset those urgly brown teeth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by DanseMacabre(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
Lol.

From the picture it seems Aisha wants no part of his legendary halitosis. grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by DanseMacabre(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2020
yyba:

Even if it's pope, as long as Buhari is in that picture I will hate it.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Exc2000: 8:13pm On May 25, 2020
cool

lol

ElderStateman Retired Yoruba Demon.. giving Aisha Lamba, till she laughed and blushed, while Buhari looks at him pitifully for flirting with a Fulani man's wife

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by KAHBOOM: 8:41pm On May 25, 2020
Hahaha

FFk has said plenty nonsense ooo

I remembered when he said tinubu has chronic mouth odor. cheesy

Aisha gave him little space..Aisha buhari was like, oga abeg close ur mouth make person breath abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Finnese001: 8:45pm On May 25, 2020
frog eye drug Baron Tinubu

Lord and savior of afonja

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Justiceleague1: 8:48pm On May 25, 2020
yyba:

And what you are doing here is love?!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by osamz007: 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
Aisha get beauty shaa, no cap

Tinubu jeje o, b4 buhari knock you

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by ZorGBUooeh: 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

lol

ElderStateman Retired Yoruba Demon.. giving Aisha Lamba, till she laugh and blush, while Buhari looks at him pitifully for flirting with a Fulani man's wife

Yoruba demon DAT cannot take care of his bad breath.. If I get money like tinubu I go overhaul my cavity system.

Change im decayed brown teeth,im rotten gum,and im spotted tongue tru surgery. grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Exc2000: 9:01pm On May 25, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

Yoruba demon DAT cannot take care of his bad breath.. If I get money like tinubu I go over haul my cavity system.

Change im brown teeth,im rotten gum,and im spotted tongue try surgery.

IPooP are good at one thing and one thing only insults and throwing tantrums online

this is why we kept you marginalized out of national politics and still refuse you your independence while we play you like pingpong... Tinubu is rolling with Presidents hanging out with world crème de la crème you are here advertising close up toothpaste... how has your own mouth made a different in your household not to even talk of you Family and your fathers compound..

shame on you!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by ZorGBUooeh: 9:10pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

IPooP are good at one thing and one thing only insults and throwing tantrums online

this is why we kept you marginalized out of national politics and still refuse you your independence while we play you like pingpong... Tinubu is rolling with Presidents hanging out with world crème de la crème you are here advertising close up toothpaste... how has your own mouth made a different in your household not to even talk of you Family and your fathers compound..

shame on you!!

Lols.

Are u vexed?Ema binu sir

I care for jagaban.That is why I want him to go for a (COH)cavical over hauling so when he smiles the presidents and Akeem de LA creme,sorry creme de LA creme he rolles with won't give him space.No vex

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Unik3030: 9:18pm On May 25, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

Yoruba demon DAT cannot take care of his bad breath.. If I get money like tinubu I go overhaul my cavity system.

Change im decayed brown teeth,im rotten gum,and im spotted tongue tru surgery. grin
Tinubu that your father can't even come close in reality even if he mistakenly crashed into Tinubu Na to prostrate flat for ground yet u are talking crap about your father's god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by eagleu: 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:
cheesy

What could he be saying...

Lalasticlala, come see snaaaake! smiley

The way an old nasty monkey looks at fresh bananas!
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Mraphel: 9:23pm On May 25, 2020
Yobabad:
Aisha Buhari could have just slap him to reset those urgly brown teeth
Peter obi or Orji uzor kalu's wife should do that
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:33pm On May 25, 2020
I can see three men staring n listening to a woman saying something n it probably sounds funny judging by the look on the face of the woman n the three men listening to her.

One picture..... different interpretations
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by iluvdonjazzy: 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
He is saying, o babe you fine o
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Coldie(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2020
Benue people must suffer for what they did to Utman dan fodio. Am so angry that they killed him, thereby stopping Islam from spreading to the east.

Look how beautiful Aisha buhari is
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by Lekan111(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2020
Someone cracked a joke

Abeg someone should check out my signature
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari by yyba: 10:32pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Even if it's pope, as long as Buhari is in that picture I will hate it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women / Former Governor Of Ebonyi State, Dr. Sam Egwu, in fresh trouble with EFCC / Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.