Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return (102598 Views)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Stoglins12(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2020
This is the Messi I know.......
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by patoo09: 8:43pm On May 25, 2020
is made mila:
Still the GOAT tongue
there is no other GOAT except C. Ronaldo. get that clear
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by kemii6831: 8:43pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2020
I prefer the beards

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by kemii3675: 8:47pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by LINTUNE(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Looking Good...

***Personally, I easily get overwhelmed by emotions...

Before now, whenever I check my thread on my signature, I do find people viewing, with the hope that atleast one of the viewers would patronize, but these days the other way is the case!

Just have to take a hiatus now since patronage isn't forthcoming

In the words of Adele: 'Atleast I can say that I tried'
lol..funny guy...
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by naijaboy756: 8:52pm On May 25, 2020
Ebere044:

My son ,even in your unfaithfulness I am faithful. This is the lord speaking to you, I'll announce you in due time. Just keep staying away from fornication
Are you a prophet?
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Peacefulguy90: 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
obembet:
Messi shaves his beard as enthusiastic Barca stars train before La Liga return

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/Messi-shaves-his-beard-as-enthusiastic-Barca-stars-train-before-La-Liga-return/2352391
looks like messi of 2009
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Jokerman(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
No news again abi... Na Mr Eibar we go dey look now angry

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Zyzxx10: 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
Jokerman:
No news again abi... Na Mr Eibar we go dey look now angry
Penaldo no get news for now na.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Samade7: 9:04pm On May 25, 2020
iamademola:
Still the GOAT tongue

GOAT abi ogunfe
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by StubbornGENIUS: 9:05pm On May 25, 2020
Madridistas

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Ganiyu2021: 9:12pm On May 25, 2020
The Goat
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by iamademola(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2020
obembet:
If you rem Messi 2012 hit like... Even though I haven't start watching football then.. But I love football

To me.. CR7 is the best..

You are the Op of the page
U bring Messi and you love Ronaldo

Confess now and go and a sin no
More ��
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Stevengold(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2020
ejosh4:
Messi during his peak days had no beards.... Are those days coming back?... Let's wait and find out..
Like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo, Ignore for Salah & Co

cheesy Ronaldo has it
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by obembet(f): 9:20pm On May 25, 2020
iamademola:

You are the Op of the page
U bring Messi and you love Ronaldo

Confess now and go and a sin no
More ��

I love Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 25, 2020
naijaboy756:
Are you a prophet?

I am indaboski bahose
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by clems88(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2020
naijaboy756:
God........

Person shave ordinary beards chop front page for Seun nairaland.

All the hairs( head, armpit,beards and junction) wey I don shave, I no see one like.

Baba God, announce me a beg

Just announce me
lol grin you funny guy
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Tirips(f): 9:24pm On May 25, 2020
ejosh4:
Messi during his peak days had no beards.... Are those days coming back?... Let's wait and find out..
really?
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Aarondan(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2020
Goahead:
I can never pick between Messi and Ronaldo.

They're two great players with exceptional qualities.
Ronaldo fan remove the mask, we know you because true football fan knows that Messi is the greatest of all time and can easily be pick
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Dayodragon: 9:27pm On May 25, 2020
ejosh4:

he thought after shaving his bears he will fulfil UCL promise he made since 2014 lol
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Dayodragon: 9:28pm On May 25, 2020
Aarondan:
Ronaldo fan remove the mask, we know you because true football fan knows that Messi is the greatest of all time and can easily be pick

shut up and stop spewing nonsense.. Messi is not no1 in his country and you dumb tag him no1 in the world.. Can you imagine d level of your stupidity??
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Xclusiveme: 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
ejosh4:
Lol Ronaldo has highest shares

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Galactico4ever(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
Dayodragon:

he thought after shaving his bears he will fulfil UCL promise he made since 2014 lol
Barca won the treble in 2015,incuding UCL.
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by ayusco85(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
naijaboy756:
God........

Person shave ordinary beards chop front page for Seun nairaland.

All the hairs( head, armpit,beards and junction) wey I don shave, I no see one like.

Baba God, announce me a beg

Just announce me

Who you?
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by RPG2020(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2020
Goahead:
I can never pick between Messi and Ronaldo.

They're two great players with exceptional qualities.

Then enter house since you nor get choice
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Help221: 9:44pm On May 25, 2020
He loooks like he is naked..... still the G O A T
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by NonnyDot(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2020
Whether you tag him the GOAT or not. He is back to start putting Joy to our Faces. With this look, he will do more. More Like if you believe this
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Perocom(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2020
obembet:
Messi shaves his beard as enthusiastic Barca stars train before La Liga return

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/Messi-shaves-his-beard-as-enthusiastic-Barca-stars-train-before-La-Liga-return/2352391

This one that share for Ronaldo is more than likes for Messi, does it mean Ronaldo is the GOAT, am not getting it
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by femi4: 9:51pm On May 25, 2020
obembet:
If you rem Messi 2012 hit like... Even though I haven't start watching football then.. But I love football

To me.. CR7 is the best..
ki lomode e mo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.