Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return (102556 Views)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by ACE1010: 2:36am On May 26, 2020
A legendary G.O.A.T grin grin
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Euegene100001: 3:34am On May 26, 2020
Abi
Starz825:

Himself know...na why himself go shave...
He fit don watch him past football videos tire during lockdown grin
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Kirinwa: 4:51am On May 26, 2020
iamademola:
Still the besttongue

Na dem get am.
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Unrated900(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2020
WE all knows the real GOAT

A real goat should played everywhere and get succeeded

So the real Goat is the CR7

Likes for CR7 and shares to the Second GOat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Perfecttouchade: 6:18am On May 26, 2020
fergie001:
Where is ghettokid1?
I've also checked on his moniker severally to see if he is online. ...@ghettokid1
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Rexymania(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2020
The older the finer
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by fergie001: 6:24am On May 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I've also checked on his moniker severally to see if he is online. ...@ghettokid1
He must have been sentenced to kuje.....mods please forgive him and release him, I will discipline him this time around shocked

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Perfecttouchade: 6:43am On May 26, 2020
cheesy mods no get chill when it comes to Gbas gbos.
fergie001:

He must have been sentenced to kuje.....mods please forgive him and release him, I will discipline him this time around shocked
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by oluwaahmed: 6:56am On May 26, 2020
The GOAT is back! The super hero of football. CR7 is Batman while messi is...

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by ozone4oz(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2020
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by galadima77(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2020
ejosh4:
Messi during his peak days had no beards.... Are those days coming back?... Let's wait and find out..
Like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo, Ignore for Salah & Co

How you wan take sell the likes and shares?

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by sylve11: 7:02am On May 26, 2020
Euegene100001:
To me he was best without a beard .

na so. cool

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by oyekanwahab(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2020
naijaboy756:
God........

Person shave ordinary beards chop front page for Seun nairaland.

All the hairs( head, armpit,beards and junction) wey I don shave, I no see one like.

Baba God, announce me a beg

Just announce me

wait for your time
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by ripOMOTUNDE: 7:50am On May 26, 2020
ejosh4:
Messi during his peak days had no beards.... Are those days coming back?... Let's wait and find out..

I like and share wetin you go do

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Monday60655(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2020
Always the best of all time.
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by mohd001: 8:39am On May 26, 2020
he should stop deceiving his humble self. it ain't pays..... having his younger look back will Neva bring those past performances again.
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by vicfajeze: 9:12am On May 26, 2020
iamademola:
Still the GOAT tongue
what is the full meaning of GOAT?
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by mountmoriah(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Longman8: 1:32pm On May 26, 2020
The star is back to continue from where he stop shinning. Messiless messi
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by thinkmoney(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
ejosh4:
if you have an idea of how many if us ignored this, you will know that Sallah and co actually carried the day
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by iamademola(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
vicfajeze:
what is the full meaning of GOAT?

Greatest of All time
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by DrSmartways: 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
That is the real GOAT
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Mryacks: 6:12pm On May 26, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Beards makes people look much older

Yeah sure...almost every Male....and then one looks younger once they shave..

1 Like

Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Antai123(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2020
Messi bearless defenders are prone to errors... Van dijk is in trouble Ramos....is in trouble...
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Igwe35: 11:05pm On May 26, 2020
supereagle:

Scammers don't let us know genuine people again.

Yes I agree with you, and it takes a scammer to know a scammer.

But why would anybody want to bad mouth another man's hustle? Still baffles me though.

If you have ever been scammed by anyone, please channel your grievances to the appropriate authorities for resolution and desist from generalizing your experience with people who are genuine.
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by greatermeme: 12:46am On May 27, 2020
obembet:
If you rem Messi 2012 hit like... Even though I haven't start watching football then.. But I love football

To me.. CR7 is the best..
CR7 is overrated!
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by ijayaone: 9:53am On May 27, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Yes you withdraw through FaucetPay which then transfer to your wallet for a fee. Picture below is my FaucetPay wallet
i try to register it says. the ip is already use by other member
any solution to this pls
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2020
ijayaone:

i try to register it says. the ip is already use by other member
any solution to this pls

Give it some time, it will go through.... Maybe it's too much traffic!
Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by ijayaone: 6:15pm On May 27, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Give it some time, it will go through.... Maybe it's too much traffic!
okay bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.