Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) (9210 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 3:41pm On May 26, 2020
post=89982151:

Na there way once you beat them next is insult or smear campaign grin grin
Lol, you beat, go and beat her in forbe na. Envying man. You no even get shame, you are envying woman. Another list is coming, hope you will force your uju into it.

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The name of their joint venture called is Star oil fields and it produces one of the largest on your list.

The Agbami oil field actually belongs to her and she brought other companies to help her tap it.

The royalties she receives a day is enough for every of the two million members on Nairaland to get a share of 100k each.
DG, Ewedu Bureau of Statistics

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
post=89981667:
At the beginning of this thread I told you guys that Chevron operates the Agbami Field, you claimed that it's Famfa, I also told you guys Famfa isn't into oil exploration, she only receive her 10 % from Chevron as partner in OML127, OML 128 is Statoil and Chevron while OML 127 is by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil, with Chevron having the majority shares.

Do you know the worth of Ajapa field? grin

Somebody just sold its 40% shares. Guess what it worth?

30 Million dollars. grin

If Ajapa field 40% is worth 30 Million dollars, 80% worth 60 million while 20% will worth 15 million dollars.

Altogether, Ajapa field worths 75 million dollars. grin

Uju is truly a billionaire. grin

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
post=89981233:

Today I will know me and you who is a liar

Below is Chevron website kindly view

https://www.chevron.com/worldwide/nigeria
Bruv, shey you have a problem grin

I thought I have told you earlier that Working capital is quite different from ownership.

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by duncun: 3:47pm On May 26, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 3:47pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bro, we have maintained that the huge population in Lagos is not exactly a blessing to Lagos because very few of the population pay taxes, especially the small scale igbo businessmen.

Many of them came to Lagos because of the prosperity of Lagos and now claim to have built Lagos despite having contributed very little in taxes.

What we need now is for other South west state to tap into the Lagos story

Oyo and Osun in particular needs to start producing 75% of the Agricultural needs of Lagos.
People wey no fit change their brown roofs no fit buy fertilizer.

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 3:48pm On May 26, 2020
post=89981667:
At the beginning of this thread I told you guys that Chevron operates the Agbami Field, you claimed that it's Famfa, I also told you guys Famfa isn't into oil exploration, she only receive her 10 % from Chevron as partner in OML127, OML 128 is Statoil and Chevron while OML 127 is by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil, with Chevron having the majority shares.

Stop fooling yourself. Famfa oil receives 60% after Supreme court judgement. Before then, it was 10%. grin

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

DG, Ewedu Bureau of Statistics
Olodo

Your brother has provided all the information much later

Don't be in a hesit to join a conversation, please always try to gain understanding of a discussion.

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 3:49pm On May 26, 2020
duncun:

Forget their pettiness, it's just a tact way of downplaying facts.

You introduced this topic, gave your facts and figures and have given everyone else who cares to see an insight.

Which fact? Is Supreme court judgement not fact? Abeg go and sleep jare. grin

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Stop fooling yourself. Famfa oil receives 60% after Supreme court judgement. Before then, it was 10%. grin
Bro even if it's 10%

That is close to 1million dollars a day

25,000 barrels × $30 before covid 19

That is $60 - $30 cost of production

$750,000 a day and × 30

$22.5 per month in revenue

Imagine making this kind of money for 11 years

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Olodo

Your brother has provided all the information much later

Don't in a hesit to join a conversation, please always try to gain understanding of a discussion.
Afonja Chief Propagandist, Chairman, Editorial Board, Ewedu Media and Acting DG, Ewedu Bureau of Statistics

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bro even if it's 10%

That is close to 3million dollars a day

$750,000 a day and × 30

Acting DG, Ewedu Bureau of Statistics

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Afonja Chief Propagandist, Chairman, Editorial Board, Ewedu Media and Acting DG, Ewedu Bureau of Statistics
I beg go and recite rhyme jare. cheesy

Stop wasting my time, rather look at the facts your own brother provided

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by LegendHero(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bro even if it's 10%

$750,000 a day and × 30

right now!

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2020
LegendHero:

right now!

grin grin grin
He was comparing a woman getting money from ordinary 1000 to 2000 barrels of oil a day to a woman getting money from over 25,000 barrels of oil a day.

I don't even ordinarily need to project wealth of others because Alakija's billions doesn't benefit me in anyway, but I already know the intention of Anambra village boy has an ethnic angle to it.

Why hate on her just because of her tribe?

Her oil well is not even on Igbo land to begin with!

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 4:02pm On May 26, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

People wey no fit change their brown roofs no fit buy fertilizer.
Lol, I just finished watching one of your movies here that was shoot in Anambra State. It exposed all your lies.

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bro even if it's 10%

$750,000 a day and × 30

Exactly! But it's 60%. E dey pain the guy seriously. grin

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 4:11pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bruv, shey you have a problem grin

I thought I have told you earlier that Working capital is quite different from ownership.

Exactly! What he showed is the working interest and not the production-sharing contract (PSC) between Chevron and Famfa. grin

I am waiting to finish him with facts on this. grin

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by kayfra: 4:19pm On May 26, 2020
Uju the Chevron petrol attendant vs. The richest woman in Nigeria, one of the handful black female billionaires in the world

AnambrasDoofusSon grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by oyatz(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
Ex-Governor Aregbesola of Osun State once boasted of a comprehensive economic blue print that will link Osun State to tap from the economy of Lagos State by supplying agricultural produce to Lagos State but got derailed in his second year in office.

Sunshineg5:
Bro, we have maintained that the huge population in Lagos is not exactly a blessing to Lagos because very few of the population pay taxes, especially the small scale igbo businessmen.

Many of them came to Lagos because of the prosperity of Lagos and now claim to have built Lagos despite having contributed very little in taxes.

What we need now is for other South west state to tap into the Lagos story

Oyo and Osun in particular needs to start producing 75% of the Agricultural needs of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
Michael004:
Lol, I just finished watching one of your movies here that was shoot in Anambra State. It exposed all your lies.
No Yoruba state can challenge Anambra.

FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Kidakudz5: 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

when you don't have anything to say, you will start shouting afonja! afonja!! afonja!!! .. I think you are just damn childish, FLEE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2020
oyatz:
Ex-Governor Aregbesola of Osun State once boasted of a comprehensive economic blue print that will link Osun State to tap from the economy of Lagos State by supplying agricultural produce to Lagos State but got derailed in his second year in office.

I believe supplying agricultural products to Lagos should further improve and strengthen the economy of southwest as whole.

Take for example, I was at a village after Iseyin in Oyo state sometimes last year where a full basket of tomatoes was sold for ordinary N400 while such basket should fetch nothing less than N5000 in Lagos.

The same story could be seen all the Villages of Oyo and Osun where cheap food are sold for almost nothing but one can make a fortune selling them in Lagos.

If both Oyo and Osun state government can work something out with Lagos state government and trade union leaders in Lagos, the economies of the South West would further improve and the fortunes of the Yoruba people would be better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

What happened to the function of DPR? grin

Cheveron has 32% according to DPR, na. Abi, you are now agreeing with me that the Supreme court judgement didn't favour 50% NNPC stack? grin

My friend, answer this question before I burst this one too. You are just grasping for straw. cheesy
You lack common sense, Agbami field have two wells OML 128 and 127, Statoil and Chevron operate 128 while OML 127 shared by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil, they share 63%, Chevron having the majority shares, NNPC takes the remaining percentage.

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Balogunodua(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
What do you think is the basic indices for accessing and evaluating wealth by the Forbes? Secondly, if your knowledge is only confined to the west, it means you have a long way to go and the both of us shouldn't be doing this at the first instance.
So, what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2020
It's a Joint venture field

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Balogunodua(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Cry cry baby cheesy Oya cry me a river grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2020
Mind In 2019, net daily production from the Agbami and Usan fields averaged 104,000 barrels of crude per day, these are net of two fields, in Agbami field there are two wells, Famfa only have interest in one well which is 127. Chevron is the operator of the fields

https://www.chevron.com/worldwide/nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
post=89984298:

You lack common sense, Agbami field have two wells OML 128 and 127, Statoil and Chevron operate 128 while OML 127 shared by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil, they share 63%, Chevron having the majority shares, NNPC takes the remaining percentage.

Krakrakrakrakahehehe!

Dey deceive yaself dere. grin

Petrobras sold its stake. grin

The whole field belongs to Famfa oil. grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 5:16pm On May 26, 2020
post=89984298:

While Famfa oil takes 0%? grin

What happened to DRP? grin

NNPC 50%
Cheveron 40%
Famfa oil 10%

Bhuhahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Ayekotoo(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2020
What's the motive of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 5:25pm On May 26, 2020
post=89984609:
It's a Joint venture field

Famfa owns the field. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amended Electoral Bill Bar Ministers, Commissioners From Contesting In Primaries / Zamfara Assembly Confirms Hassan Nasiha as The New Deputy-Governor / Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.