Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan (70581 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Nickymezor(f): 10:47pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by ND4sure: 10:47pm On May 25, 2020
handsomeyinka:
STERLING BANK SEF WEY DEY DEPRESSION WAN HELP PERSON.

AUDIO HELP..
mad o
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:48pm On May 25, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Jude Okoye Right Now.. grin grin
were ROTFL
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
handsomeyinka:

AUDIO HELP..
hehehehehehehehe make them help themselves
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2020
Im Happy for her
See my bizz below 3k only per service

Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Damn my money is gone ..

Lol
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Vulcan24(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2020
another drama loading ..... can't this show ppl do things properly

social media contract that will end in another Instagram interview

ok we have seen the show sterling... go write proper contract
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:56pm On May 25, 2020
millennialaku2:
shocked shocked
if you are going through challenges speak up, you never know who might be of help

nice one from sterling, its a win win for everybody sha. she gives them clout, they give her money cool
they nice. Should open an ACCOUnt with them when I viSit home
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
javaRookie:
So because she is a lady? There other better artist whose careers are dead and forgotten.
you never hear of face ambassador
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2020
buh the last time I checked I couldn't find any Afribank branches around Nigeria.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by TransflectTP(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2020
handsomeyinka:

AUDIO HELP..

Guy, you may not make heaven.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by handsomeyinka(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
TransflectTP:

Guy, you may not make heaven.
Lol.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by FINESHIRT(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2020
ProfAmaben:
This is a nice gesture. When we tell depressed and suicidal people to open up, this is exactly what we mean. The best way to fight depression is by voicing out, you never can tell who is listening.

Me that is depressed and suicidal, who has come to my aid?
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by handsomeyinka(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
hehehehehehehehe make them help themselves
Yes oo...
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by handsomeyinka(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2020
ND4sure:

mad o
grin
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by handsomeyinka(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2020
RPG2020:

Nigerians are funny OMG
grin grin cheesy
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by handsomeyinka(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2020
KayCee92:

Lol...chai, I no say some Nairalanders head no kkorect. This guy here na the secretary of that group.lol. chai grin grin
Lol...group leader.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by yuswrld20(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2020
the prodigal daughter
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by vasco01(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2020
No come behave yourself again

See as God dey take like you dey shawa you Grace

From davido now na Sterling bank and we non know who next

Cynthia Morgan make you melo dey go now oooooo before village people go come pour sand for your shawarma again
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by LyfeJennings(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2020
handsomeyinka:

AUDIO HELP..

U a mumu
Lool
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2020
Are they record label?
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:08am On May 26, 2020
Gkemz:
Will celebrity pride allow her to make good use of this offer.
make she no take Am. Me I go come Collectham
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:16am On May 26, 2020
succri:
Sterling go give 1m still use her head , if she like make she allow them use am again
After this kind DiSGRACe, e remain for PeRSOn to BleaCh, change in image
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Jeroboy(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2020
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Jaqenhghar: 12:34am On May 26, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Good

God don finally pick her call

Dem say person dey owe $40m you say God don pick her call.
Maybe it will open other doors
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by OKTolu: 12:36am On May 26, 2020
One good turn deserve another Good for her
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by stieyven(m): 1:31am On May 26, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Good

God don finally pick her call
God does not glory in immoral music or art. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by edoairways: 1:36am On May 26, 2020
millennialaku2:
shocked shocked
if you are going through challenges speak up, you never know who might be of help

nice one from sterling, its a win win for everybody sha. she gives them clout, they give her money cool
Who would help? angry
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by microben4luv(m): 1:39am On May 26, 2020
Wow this is really serious,
Gospel Loaded https://gospelloaded.com/
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by kennethbenson77: 1:46am On May 26, 2020
Make she no forgot oga jude $40.000 Ballance ooo
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Obaman12: 3:03am On May 26, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Jude Okoye Right Now.. grin grin

Oja babe grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House: Adewale Ayuba Builds A Mansion In Ikene Remo (Pictures) / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.