Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Importance Of Horoscope Analysis Before You Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Importance Of Horoscope Analysis Before You Get Married (290 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Horoscope Analysis Before You Get Married by trustedhealer: 8:50pm On May 25, 2020
Kundali Milan, who equivalent in English is the matching of horoscopes, is an age-old process in Indian homes. With a long history of arranged marriages, the culture of matching horoscopes to check the compatibility of the probable couple has increased.
The process of Kundali matching for marriage can be described in short as the first step towards marriage. The horoscopes or the natal charts of the probable couple are brought together to one of the renowned astrologers to check the compatibility. These natal charts are drawn from the details at the time of birth. These horoscopes or Kundalis are known to give proper decoding of the level of compatibility of a couple.
These are based on the nature and behavior of a person in general, according to their zodiac signs. This will be helpful in deciding the level of compatibility a couple shall have in general and the level of prosperity they shall gain together. In most cases, these Kundali matchings shall be greatly beneficial for both making them choose the best one.
In a few chance situations, these Kundalis or horoscope might separate those who felt were a perfect couple but actually were not on the natal charts. This will be a major setback to the tradition of Kundali matching, making it one of the most opposed one among the younger generation of India.

For more information:

Visit our website: https://trustedteller.com/
Get your Horoscope Matching Report here: https://trustedteller.com/kundali-matching
Re: Importance Of Horoscope Analysis Before You Get Married by damesilver(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2020
Horoscope is good but has its limitations, too. There are many factors that come into play in making decisions in life, part of which is whom to marry. Such factors include the conditions of past earth-lifes, karma, present maturity and even the freewill. The stellar radiations alone in which astrologers make calculations and base their findings may not be adequate to make such right decisions. Sometimes, people marrry the ‘wrong’ person in order to settle former debt dating from past incarnations.

I think with personal deepening, intuitive sensing and fervently heartfelt prayers, answers will come which astrological calculations might be incapable of giving.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Owners Of Private Jet In Nigeria / Kids Shoes For Sale / Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.