Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

“you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? (1969 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by gistify: 10:17pm On May 25, 2020
Nigeria’s self acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has pointed accusing fingers at Davido, alleging the singer killed his 3 friends.

Kemi Olunloyo accuses Davido of killing his 3 friendsThe news personality made her case known against the music maestro in a recent tweet she shared on her Twitter page today.

Over the years, Kemi has been a torn in Davido‘s flesh as she tends to criticize whatever the singer and his engaged girlfriend do.

Recall that the journalist who is now an ex-convict recently said that Chioma‘s 2018 cooking show and Porsche car gift were all fake.

Kemi Olunloyo accuses Davido of killing his 3 friends

It all started after Davido took to Twitter yesterday and wrote “this ye(ar) go rugged oh” in Daddy Freeze‘s voice.

Seven hours later, Kemi upon seeing Davido‘s post took to her page and wrote;

“You killed your three friends, your state’s first 3 Corona deaths were your 2 drivers an a contact. You posted on Snap(chat) that you have #Covid19 then deleted it in seconds, pushing it to your baby mama. Living an imaginary life is sure rugged. Marriage my ass.”

Kemi Olunloyo accuses Davido of killing his 3 friends

Read te full gist here:
https://afrigistbase.com/you-killed-your-3-friends-kemi-olunloyo-accuses-davido/
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by densiks: 10:37pm On May 25, 2020
I was just wondering why I’ve not read anything from kemi for some time now and she has failed to disappoint angry
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by longetivity(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2020
to HELL with aunty aunty kemi
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by chatinent: 10:48pm On May 25, 2020
For all I care, Davido may be paying her to use him to trend. Celebdom is fake.

1 Like

Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
Aunty kemi again
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by yuswrld20(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2020
longetivity:
to HELL with aunty aunty kemi
they are elements of thruth in rumours.dont totally disbelief

2 Likes

Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by GemUnique(m): 4:15am On May 26, 2020
Rumour Can either be true or super false But this one is coming from Aunty Kemi (Well I'm not saying it's true) � �
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by AprokoDentist: 6:11am On May 26, 2020
Kemi's madness is a rare breed.
It's quite scary that a lot of folks are not seeing that yet.

The fact that she said sth that wasnt so farfetched about Abba kyari is not enough yardstick to swallow whatever she brings to the table.
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by falcon01: 6:26am On May 26, 2020
This Kemi is another thing else and I like it like that.
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by OKorowanta: 8:08am On May 26, 2020
The cooking show and the Porsche na fake true true I swear!
Davido would even eat a fly so long it will make him trend..
In split seconds,... Cynthia Morgan call me'!
Fanning the fire, making Nigerians develop instant hatred for every other person associated with the issue without even waiting to hear from both sides.
He is suppose to douse the tension with some words of wisdom as a major player in the industry then later,
see how you can be of help...
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by olabodejinad: 8:19am On May 26, 2020
no one would believe her. ow but if she says buhari is about to die, you will all believe. me av never kuku been a believer but she definitely says some truth at times
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by StagethemTVee: 8:37am On May 26, 2020
Kemi loves David. The truth

2 Likes

Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by chiemmanuel(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2020
I just don't understand this woman obsession with Davido
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by dignity33: 9:46am On May 26, 2020
But how davido three friend died and forgetting still a mystery and the investigation just died off.

1 Like

Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by bestabigaelever(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2020
Hmmmm, I pray Davido and chioma shouldn't fight because if there's conflicts between those two, all secrets will be out open
Re: “you Killed Your 3 Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Davido? by Koko1119: 10:27am On May 26, 2020
What is giving davido money to pay big star

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Reacts To Kiddwaya’s Multi-national Ambassadorial Deal / Temmie Dropped Nigeria's First Openly Gay Album / Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.