Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor (4578 Views)

Happening Live At Surulere( Police And Hausa Bikers Clashing) Graphics / Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Nksleek: 2:39am On May 26, 2020
A yet to be identified student of the University of Ibadan was shot to death by clashing cultists in a circulating video on social media.

The deceased who sat helpless, before he was shot thrice by a gang of supposed three including a notorious leader “armored tank” that operates in Ikorodu, neither pleaded not to be killed nor argued with them but said he is a student at Ibadan.

His killers brandished locally made guns and bragged before taking turns to shoot him to death before fleeing the scene.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/05/26/watch-as-clashing-cultists-publicly-execute-university-of-ibadan-student-in-ikorodu-video/

1 Share

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Nksleek: 2:42am On May 26, 2020
More reactions

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by abiolert(m): 3:15am On May 26, 2020
Terrible how he lost it
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by shagasha: 3:20am On May 26, 2020
I'm short of words. I guess the guy was lured cuz he looks totally helpless. Plz this video needs to be taken down. Imagine the trauma it will cause his parents or loved ones if they c this video.
Kai!!!! Ppl get mind sha
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by paqman: 3:28am On May 26, 2020
One of the most foolish things in the history of mankind is to be a cultist. What a waste soul . Just imagine the kind of pain he as inflicted on is poor parent

3 Likes

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Nwodosis(m): 3:42am On May 26, 2020
Did he show any sign of bravery as he was cornered alone? Every cultist is a coward being deceived that he/she is protected. Being a cultist is an act of cowardice!

3 Likes

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by DanseMacabre(m): 3:57am On May 26, 2020
Just tell me why all those people papa no mastvrbate pour inside gutter or something. Now some other wasted sperrms have to kill the killers to complete the cycle.

Hard man, hard man see as e end like chicken, and his parents might be depending on him to help their existence...

Some animals die useful glorious deaths, at least they serve as food...this one just waste space but on earth and underneath the earth...abeg make them donate him cadaver to Gross Anatomy lab.
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by mrgreen4real(m): 3:57am On May 26, 2020
Mehnnnn! the society is has lost its morality.

It will take more that twenty generations to come plus revolution before the world can become a better place. God himself need to reform this world because modern pple are born with a heart 90% evil and 10% good. As for my generation, no hope, I repeat! no hope.

Sometimes I wonder why pple chose evil than good when it is clearly optional and knowing fully that good pays and evil bring sorrow. You reap what you sow as goat no dey born lion.

Please caution you kids and siblings that cultism and others doesn't pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by finalboss(m): 4:06am On May 26, 2020
Scary as hell
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Nobody: 4:34am On May 26, 2020
Dear God. Any Pikin Wey I go born Wey go join cult Abeg that night make my prick no strong. If e strong make the lady disappoint me. If she no disappoint make I Don Manya do I no go do. If she still want to make I use condom. If no condom make I fit pour am outside.

Cultists are cursed souls. Any of my friend once we go groove and I see you claw or anchor na that day you go just see say I dey avoid you. My number go just stop to go. Hungry broke tins. Give them beer them go call all their squad come. When dem high small na to dey shout abrakaya upandan. You wey dey read Wey be cultist ogun go kill you.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by seunlayi(m): 4:47am On May 26, 2020
This is cruel, God help us
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by johnkey: 4:55am On May 26, 2020
can't watch this scary shit
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Danelo(m): 4:57am On May 26, 2020
The guy is a newbie to cultism.

Be like joining cultism this week and dieing the other week.

What's the gain.

LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by gbadexy(m): 4:57am On May 26, 2020
I can't fit watch the video. I already got the gist from the comments.
I hope this would serve as a deterrent for other youths out there.

1 Like

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by danie09(m): 5:20am On May 26, 2020
K
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Exc2000: 5:49am On May 26, 2020
you be cultist , you no con get ordinary bullet waiving charm, you sef fvckup
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by falcon01: 6:41am On May 26, 2020
No gore in the video
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by falcon01: 6:42am On May 26, 2020
Exc2000:
you be cultist , you no con get ordinary bullet waiving charm, you sef fvckup
That one na nonsense. No gun wey no fit penentrate any cultist just don't fall into the hands of the Rival.

4 Likes

Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Uyi168: 6:44am On May 26, 2020
No matter how u do guy reach, never u join cult...
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by X0012(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2020
I dont know if It is only me. I kinda avoid these bloody graphic videos these days.

So I wont even bother to watch this video.
Re: Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor by Mynd44: 7:02am On May 26, 2020

1 Like 6 Shares

(1)

Happening Right Now In Relief Market Owerri, 5 Men Raped An 8 Yr Old Girl / Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel / See The Wild Animal We Killed Yesterday (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.