Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina (1475 Views)

Noah Centineo GETS Tonsils Removed After 7 Years Of CHRONIC Tonsillitis. / I Want To Remove My Infected Tonsils. Pls Help!! / How To Get Rid Of Swollen Tonsils Fast In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina by Lastlook: 7:01am On May 26, 2020
Since 2010, till date, it's unusual of me to feel sick or worried over any thing but since a week now. I am having sore throat. (Please I don't have any other symptoms) just only Sore throat and furry tongue.

Now, I guess, I found the cause of my sore throat which is the tonsil stone. (I couldn't sleep throughout yesterday night.)

This picture is not mine. But just same as mine, no difference. The tonsil stone at the back end of the throat. I wonder, if I can even eat solid food.

Re: Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina by enochogaga(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2020
Mod help this soul
Re: Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina by EzzyCarter: 8:09am On May 26, 2020
OP, how sure are you that you're truly suffering from Tonsil Stones? What you have might end up being an inflammation of the tonsils (tonsillitis) which can be treated but if it persists, you might need a tonsillectomy (surgical removal of the tonsils) you'll still live fine without ur tonsils. And if it ends up truly being a case of kidney stones, you can have it removed at the hospital by an ENT doctor.
Pending the time you'd get yourself an appointment with the doctor, try gargling with warm salt water (to reduce the inflammation) and stay away from Chilled drinks or any thing that might irritate your throat. You can as well get Original Strepsils to take from the Pharmacy.
Cheers...
Re: Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina by Lastlook: 3:00pm On May 26, 2020
Thanks a lot. Just came back from Daura general hospital. They gave me some drugs and told me also to use salt and warm water.

If it didn't dissolve within 6 days. Then it's surgery.

EzzyCarter:
OP, how sure are you that you're truly suffering from Tonsil Stones? What you have might end up being an inflammation of the tonsils (tonsillitis) which can be treated but if it persists, you might need a tonsillectomy (surgical removal of the tonsils) you'll still live fine without ur tonsils. And if it ends up truly being a case of kidney stones, you can have it removed at the hospital by an ENT doctor.
Pending the time you'd get yourself an appointment with the doctor, try gargling with warm salt water (to reduce the inflammation) and stay away from Chilled drinks or any thing that might irritate your throat. You can as well get Original Strepsils to take from the Pharmacy.
Cheers...
Re: Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina by abobote: 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
pls put graphics, damm it. Meanwhile, visit any general hospital around you, they will direct you to where you can remove it, that is if they can't do it
Re: Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina by EzzyCarter: 4:21pm On May 26, 2020
Lastlook:
Thanks a lot. Just came back from Daura general hospital. They gave me some drugs and told me also to use salt and warm water.

If it didn't dissolve within 6 days. Then it's surgery.

You're welcome. Divine healing is yours IJN. Bless you...

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Pain Since Four Months Ago, Please Help Me / Can A 50 Yrs Old Woman Still Get Pregnant?!? / 85 Years Old Grand Mother Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.