Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Noah Centineo GETS Tonsils Removed After 7 Years Of CHRONIC Tonsillitis. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Noah Centineo GETS Tonsils Removed After 7 Years Of CHRONIC Tonsillitis. (300 Views)

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years / Where Can I Remove Tonsils Stone In Katsina / How To Get Rid Of Swollen Tonsils Fast In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noah Centineo GETS Tonsils Removed After 7 Years Of CHRONIC Tonsillitis. by Bharekta: 3:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Noah Centineo revealed on Sunday that he had undergone surgery to remove his tonsils just two days prior. The Netflix rom-com star of the "To All The Boys" franchise said he had them removed on Friday after experiencing seven years of "chronic tonsillitis and strep throat."

"Got my tonsils taken out 2 days ago. Goodbye chronic tonsillitis and strep throat," he wrote on Instagram. "I hope you enjoyed your free stay for the last 7 years.

"In a series of snaps, Centineo showed off sickly looking tonsils, then showed himself recovering after the procedure, captioning it, "Alright. Finished it."

While he recuperates, Netflix has released the first trailer for "To All The Boys: Always and Forever," the third movie in the hit franchise.

READ MORE - https://bluebloodz.com/index.php/2021/01/20/noah-centineo-gets-tonsils-removed-after-7-years-of-chronic-tonsillitis/

Cc dominique, Sissy3

Re: Noah Centineo GETS Tonsils Removed After 7 Years Of CHRONIC Tonsillitis. by TANID(m): 4:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Good For Him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Mum / "Some Men Don't Like There Natural Body " / Herbs And Your Kidneys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.