Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope (28543 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by ogbonti: 6:08pm On May 26, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Obaseki, how far na?

you should be asking how Oshiomole will successfully convince anyone to vote for "IZE IYAMU THE CONFIRMED CULTIST WHO POURED ACID ON A FELLOW HUMAN BEING" - Oshiomole's words, not mine grin

OBASEKI PLEASE START PLAYING OSHIOMOLE'S CAMPAIGN SPEECHES AGAINST IZE-IYAMU RIGHT AWAY[i][/i] - whoever is your media manager should start work right now. Every voter has a conscience, even those who claim to be die-hard Oshiomole loyalist

play the jingles 24/7 and let every man wrestle with his conscience - it is game on!!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by ogbonti: 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
prohet:
tHe national chairman can't win this fight.

God bless you grin

1 Like

Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by ogbonti: 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
fergie001:
The same thief Ize Iyamu , Osho told us about?

Well....its politics as they say.

How I wish I was Obaseki's media campaign manager - Osho will not even be able to show up in the state for the primaries - damn it grin
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by fergie001: 6:12pm On May 26, 2020
ogbonti:

How I wish I was Obaseki's media campaign manager - Osho will not even be able to show up in the state for the primaries - damn it grin

Hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by ogbonti: 6:15pm On May 26, 2020
brexit:
Obaseki is confused, you were given an opportunity and you felt you have learnt politics, it is not like that, take courage you are already a loser, you are seeking ticket from a man you did all within and outside you power to oust but unfortunately it didn't work for you, now is pay back time, enjoy

on nairaland - Atiku defeated Buhari - on ground, Buhari cleaned him out - una eyes go soon clear

You forgot Obaseki is a seating governor grin

1 Like

Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by ogbonti: 6:16pm On May 26, 2020
bluebay:
Obaseki will still win . Oshiomhole seems not to have learnt his lesson yet . And am sure if measure care not taken, PDP will collect EDO state. Oshiomhole is just being power hungry and destabilizing APC Nation wide.

when Obaseki finish with Oshio - He would be banished from the APC, because he is about to expose himself as apolitical neophyte!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by ogbonti: 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahahahahah

I know what I know - damn it grin
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by fergie001: 6:20pm On May 26, 2020
senatordave1:

Apc is In control of Edo and bayelsa.forget that bayelsa have a pdp governor,apc dominates there politically.oshio is the strongest apc politician in ss
It is expected of him to be strong in non-PDP states in his zone because he has to provide leadership.

When OBJ was elected President in his second term, you know what happened to AD in the SW States.
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by senatordave1(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2020
fergie001:

It is expected of him to be strong in non-PDP states in his zone because he has to provide leadership.

When OBJ was elected President in his second term, you know what happened to AD in the SW States.
In essence where are you driving to
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by fergie001: 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
senatordave1:

In essence where are you driving to
He isn't showing leadership
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by senatordave1(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
fergie001:

He isn't showing leadership

You mean oshio?
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by fergie001: 7:08pm On May 26, 2020
senatordave1:

You mean oshio?
Ya, in his home State.
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by senatordave1(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2020
fergie001:

Ya, in his home State.
He has two choice.removing obaseki in order to expand his political horizon and cement his place as a strong godfather or allowing obaseki which will destroy his political sojourn
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by fergie001: 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
senatordave1:

He has two choice.removing obaseki in order to expand his political horizon and cement his place as a strong godfather or allowing obaseki which will destroy his political sojourn
Well, we will be alive to see how it pans out.

I just don't want Edo citizens to be used as cannon-fodder in their war of attrition.

To be OR not to be....Its up to GO now!
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by Skoolface01: 10:48pm On May 26, 2020
I will continue to say this, " if everybody for did country (Nigeria) nor comout to vote on election day, result go still fall out" .
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by engrjacuzzi: 12:02am On May 27, 2020
Pastor to be a Governor in Edo land, time will tell
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by bolaayenimo: 3:24pm On May 27, 2020
Anything wrong in that?

engrjacuzzi:
Pastor to be a Governor in Edo land, time will tell
Re: Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope by prohet: 8:42pm On May 28, 2020
ogbonti:

God bless you grin
Amen!! Wishing u same too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yawi Modu: Soldiers Apprehend High Profile Boko Haram Terrorist / "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.