Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why We Preach The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Preach The Gospel (221 Views)

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Preach The Gospel by Brendaniel: 7:50am On May 26, 2020
WHY WE PREACH THE GOSPEL

[00:00:01] When the woman was formed, he called her Eve so it was Adam who named her Eve.

[00:00:11] So Satan said, now I've got my chance. And he went into the garden where they We're serving God, They served God in the garden. God told them to take charge of the garden, so Satan went in there and the Bible tells us he succeeded in deceiving the woman.

[00:00:37] And then he tells us that the man was not deceived. Adam was not deceived. You know you hear some people say Satan deceived Adam and Eve. That's not the Bible. The Bible Says the man was not deceived, The woman was deceived, And that's why God held the man responsible for what happened, because he knew the truth, He was not deceived, And he committed high treason against God For what he did.

[00:01:16] So what happened was Adam submitted himself.

[00:01:22] Through obedience to Satan, He submitted his authority by obeying the devil. And the Bible says you've become a slave to whoever you Obey.

[00:01:39] This is spiritual law If you give yourself over...

[00:01:44] In obedience to a spirit, you become subject to that spirit, So Adam became subject to Satan. He Obeyed Satan. He became subject to sin, That was his problem, And he went on and took the forbidden fruit, ate it and the Bible says their eyes were open.

[00:02:12] And they knew that there were naked.

[00:02:15] See, of course the glory was gone. So when the glory of God departs you become naked, That means you are subject to attack.

[00:02:30] You see it. The first thing is spiritual.

[00:02:35] You know a lot of times they're thinking about oh Adam you know he got naked and he's looking for something to cover himself and God got the Fig leaves, Okay. He got the fig leaves to cover himself and God killed an animal and brought the skin to cover him.

[00:02:51] And so they say OK, but that was only an outward result of the spiritual unclothedness. Because once He became naked spiritually He was subject to attack.

[00:03:05] He got into trouble.

[00:03:08] So anything could happen to him, so satan became his boss legally.

[00:03:17] So you say why doesn't God destroy Satan? No. Remember this when Adam was created...

[00:03:23] God gave all the things on Earth to Adam and gave Adam the power over everything.

[00:03:31] And once he submitted his authority to Satan, Satan took on Adamic authority, So what authority is Satan using today? Adamic authority.

[00:03:47] Not spiritual authority

[00:03:51] It's Adamic authority which was higher...

[00:03:54] Than his own...

[00:04:02] So that's what he's using, the first Adams authority is what Satan's got.

[00:04:08] So the only way God is legal, He's not going to just take something from him. No.

[00:04:14] How does he do it? He comes with the second Adam.

[00:04:19] Jesus Christ. The Bible calls Jesus Christ the second Adam, Somebody said one time there might be a third Adam, No.

[00:04:26] The Bible calls Jesus Christ the last Adam. So he's the second and the last Adam, So there's not going to be a third one. He's the second and last Adam.

[00:04:38] And this Jesus heads up the new creation. He was the first the Bible calls Him the first begotten of the dead, He's the first to rise from spiritual death.

[00:04:50] And all those who are born again are born out of spiritual death, This is why We preach the gospel, It is so important because every man that's born into this world is born into spiritual death, And that's why Jesus said, you must be born again, He said except a man be born again...

[00:05:10] He cannot see the kingdom of God, The kingdom of God is the kingdom of lights, The Kingdom of God is the kingdom of life.

[00:05:22] You get it.

[00:05:23] And until a man is born again, he's not a part of the kingdom of life or light. He abides in darkness.

[00:05:31] He's Satan's domain, He cannot see God's kingdom, He cannot understand it, He is not in fellowship with God and cannot be....

[00:05:44] Until he's born again, it doesn't matter that they're twins from the same parents, If one is born again and the other is not, One is in the kingdom of lights. The other one is in the kingdom of darkness.

[00:06:00] They might be Identical twins. But in the realm of the spirit, they are not identical at all.

[00:06:12] And how Jesus described them is this, He called those who don't have eternal life He says you are of your father the devil, and the works of your father You will do.

[00:06:30] So sometimes they say, oh you know that man is a good man. Yes, he's a good man, Nice man. They say He's a very godly man...

[00:06:39] Especially sisters who want to get married, the person you want to marry, is he born again?

by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome

Do you Know God Is concerned about your Life and well being and Jesus loves you just as you are, you can accept him today. Just say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart, he really cares about your life and your happiness, that's what I found out....

Say this:

O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. .

If you just said this prayer above kindly click the like button to indicate that you have given your life to Christ and if you will like grow spiritually, please contact me by sending a message through Nairaland, there are free materials that will given to you to help you grow spiritually, thank you and God bless...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Religion Should Never Be Seen As A Contest / ‘thank God I’m Free Now’: Woman Kidnapped And Sold To Sex Slaves By ISIS 6-years / (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.