Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

(12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. (201 Views)

(12+) Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem / (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Revadebola: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2020
(12). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

You are not reading this post by accident.
God designed it for you.

By God's mandate upon my life, I decree that your experience of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, ends now, in Jesus Name.

A pastor friend of mine narrated his dream experience to me.

He said, frequently, he dreams of playing football.

But in his dream, anytime he is about to score a goal, the goal post was always adjusted, so that he misses the goal post.

Then he observed that literally in his life experience, just like in his dream, he tends to always miss profitable opportunities.

He experiences failures at the edge of breakthroughs.

To the glory of God, I ministered to him and the Lord delivered him.

The evil dream stopped. His life experiences positively changed.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HIS DREAM :

1. The devil and enemies can use people's dreams to manipulate defeats and failures into their lives.

2. The root cause of your failures at the edge of success, maybe traced to your dreams.

The Holy Spirit said to me, someone is reading this post, it is usually when there is a great opportunity ahead of you, that you experience eating in your dreams.

And when you wake up from the dream, you lose the opportunities.

Someone else is reading this post, you have never had good dreams.

Your sleep is full of nightmares.
It has gotten to the extent that you are afraid to sleep.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030
Re: (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Newcreature2020(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2020
If you blv in Jesus then ignore
Re: (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by funmike83(f): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2020
How are we sure u are real
Re: (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2020
funmike83:
First, ask yourself this, since Paul the apostle never specified that the Spirit of God gave out a gift of "interpretation of dreams/ visions/ prophecies", then where does the @OP's gift, assuming there is truth to his claim to such a gift, truly come from? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Acehart: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2020
funmike83:
Jesus said to Nicodemus: Just as those who looked in faith to the serpent in the wilderness were healed, so those who look in faith to the lifted up Son of Man will have eternal life.

When the issues of life cause faith or fear to be employed, one usually directs these feelings to an object. When Nicodemus was troubled in his heart, he directed his fear to a man called “Jesus”. When we peruse Jesus’ response to him, Jesus seems to say, in the past, when men needed healing of the soul, they looked to a mere man and idols. Now, they are to look to Me.

What the OP is doing is contrary to the words of Christ; He has covered what is true, presenting falsehood as the truth; he even claims to have the gift of Joseph, who is a type of Christ. Anyone who wants an interpretation of dreams - an issue of faith, should ask Christ like Nicodemus did. Anything else, is to fall into a ditch and be buried.

Hebrews 1:1-2: God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son

God who gave the answer to mysteries through Joseph, does so now through Christ, alone.

(1) (Reply)

Seek / God Is A God Of Process / Proclaim The Name Of YHVH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.