Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. (382 Views)

Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. / What I Photographed A Friend Eating Today In Port Harcourt (graphic) / Someone Should Help With Procedures (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 26, 2020
Let me be brief and concise.

A friend is passing through loneliness at its peak. He wants a job to keep him absolutely busy if possible day and night, yet he found none. He has been at home for 7months, just eating his parents food and looking at the ceiling morning to night. He has no friends, he doesn't like going out without important reasons. He wants to go into Trade which is FOOTWEARS Trade but the lock down and inter-State ban is not helping. NOW! He wants to learn a skill, he has been pondering on the skill to learn (note : he want a skill that will keep him active: a skill that won't give him time for social media and others) He has finally decided and chose BAKERY. BUT!...........He still need your help.

HOW LUCRATIVE IS THIS BAKERY BUSINESS if he learn the skill?

Is bakery skill/business the kind of work/job that can keep him active and busy?

If he has to go with BAKERY, which one in particular. Is it PIES BAKERY or BREADS BAKERY?

Do you know or can suggest any other lucrative skills/business that can keep him absolutely busy from involving himself with social media?

HE REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP. PLEASE HELP.

Re: Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. by ladykolly(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2020
You said he has know friend and you’re also saying A friend... if by the way the person in question is you, you have to make/build friendship because it would help you in building your business especially if you are really going into bakery.
Would say baking is very lucrative, it would help get busy and put sine money in the pocket.
Re: Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 26, 2020
ladykolly:
You said he has know friend and you’re also saying A friend... if by the way the person in question is you, you have to make/build friendship because it would help you in building your business especially if you are really going into bakery.
Would say baking is very lucrative, it would help get busy and put sine money in the pocket.
Yes, he has no friend, apart from church members, I just called him a Friend to avoid the long church member. Anyway, thanks.
If I may ask, will it be pies or bread bakery?
Re: Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. by ladykolly(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
stevmatt15:

Yes, he has no friend, apart from church members, I just called him a Friend to avoid the long church member. Anyway, thanks.
If I may ask, will it be pies or bread bakery?
You have to target your ordinance, the people around what are their likes pies or bread. If you don’t get to know then you can do both even add buns, puff puff etc, because people’s choice differs. Do tell him to try and stand out with his taste because they are competitor out there
Re: Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
ladykolly:

You have to target your ordinance, the people around what are their likes pies or bread. If you don’t get to know then you can do both even add buns, puff puff etc, because people’s choice differs. Do tell him to try and stand out with his taste because they are competitor out there
OK Thanks.
Re: Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. by Greatzeus(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Your friend doesn't have a phone to post on nairaland? After wasting our precious time to advise him,are you going to read each comments to him one by one?
Well,I believe he should learn the baking skill, whether very lucrative or not,it's a good move. If he is good at it,he will make good money. He can get a glass stand where he will put the stuff, probably Infront of a shop or by the side of a busy street. Even when he gets another job,he can still bake to make extra income.
But it annoys me when people come here to say,my friend this,my cousin that,it's stupid,we are not kids, stop playing on our intelligence. Next time don't tell us if it was your friend or cousin,just post what you want to post, nobody will beat you.
Re: Story Of A Friend You Should Help. Please Read This And Help. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
Your friend doesn't have a phone to post on nairaland? After wasting our precious time to advise him,are you going to read each comments to him one by one?
Well,I believe he should learn the baking skill, whether very lucrative or not,it's a good move. If he is good at it,he will make good money. He can get a glass stand where he will put the stuff, probably Infront of a shop or by the side of a busy street. Even when he gets another job,he can still bake to make extra income.
But it annoys me when people come here to say,my friend this,my cousin that,it's stupid,we are not kids, stop playing on our intelligence. Next time don't tell us if it was your friend or cousin,just post what you want to post, nobody will beat you.
We do meets at morning Masses, so he will read it all by himself. He is using WAKA phone (no social media) he doesn't want to spend his little savings on phone not until he has something doing.
But if you don't mind. No bakery Factory here is producing both breads and pies (pastries), so are you suggesting he should go for PIES or BREAD BAKERY?

(1) (Reply)

/ Matured Male Turkeys For Sell. / Which Tribe In Nigeria Cooks The Best Jollof Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.