Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (67077 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 1:12am On Jun 08, 2020
meobizy:

uR lAcK oF A pRoPeR uPbRiNgInG iS eViDeNt.

Well that's says a lot about you because I'm only repeating what you posted. grin You really suck.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:39am On Jun 08, 2020
khia:

Well that's says a lot about you because I'm only repeating what you posted. grin You really suck.
tHe QuIcKeR yOu BeCoMe WoRMfOod ThE bEtTeR fOr Us NoRmAL fOlKs.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 2:33am On Jun 08, 2020
meobizy:

tHe QuIcKeR yOu BeCoMe WoRMfOod ThE bEtTeR fOr Us NoRmAL fOlKs.

You know what,? You are really boring me now, you lost your spunk. Arise from the dead before you post to me again.

Adios bytch
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:06am On Jun 08, 2020
khia:

You know what,? You are really boring me now, you lost your spunk. Arise from the dead before you post to me again.

Adios bytch
pUtA!
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2020
meobizy:

pUtA!

Why don't you have your sorry lazy ass at the US Embassy protesting like your brothers and sisters?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

Why don't you have your sorry lazy ass at the US Embassy protesting like your brothers and sisters?
wHy IsN’t YoUr WeIrD aSs oN cAmErA fVcKiNg AnImALs FoR mOnEy?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2020
meobizy:

wHy IsN’t YoUr WeIrD aSs oN cAmErA fVcKiNg AnImALs FoR mOnEy?
I'm black, that's what the whites that you worship do. They are just as dirty and filthy as you are.

Why don't you go to Dubai and let those Arab men shit in your mouth for pay, I'm sure you will enjoy it. grin
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

I'm black, that's what the whites that you worship do. They are just as dirty and filthy as you are.

Why don't you go to Dubai and let those Arab men shit in your mouth for pay, I'm sure you will enjoy it. grin
yOu ArE nOtHiNg BuT a BeASt Of BuRdEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs / ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.