Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) (54016 Views)

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Legendguru: 7:49pm On May 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by chudez0147(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
No. The whole bridge is on Anambra soil. That's why it is called Niger Bridge Onitsha.
If so , why did delta youths dismantle the barricade on the other side ??

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
IkeOnyia:
The only wrong deed you can accuse the governor of is that he didn't inform the federal authorities since it is a federal bridge but accusing him of not taking permission from Okowa, that is bunkum. A demented fool like Peter Obi should have been taking permission from Sullivan Chime whenever he was moving his convoy into Enugu state to board aircraft at the Akanu Ibiam airport. A demented imbe.cile like Peter Obi could even manage to know his rights.
And yet your Drunkard goes to Okowa to sort out his Tomfoolery..

Guess he didn't want to wait for the Federal Government to give their permission.. undecided

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:

You Afonjas should be discussing how the people you're licking their ass murdered Abiola.
Before you quote and tagged me Afonja..

Did you bother to read the comment I quoted?

And if you read and comprehend .

How did you arrived at tagging me Afonja? shocked
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Malawian(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
For those old enough here, do you still recall where the toll gate between delta state and anambra state was? That was the actual FG delineated boundary.
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Ykc2 post=89988010][/quote]

U should know dat Edo state also have de Igbo speaking community, like I said in my above comment, dis two state do not have one general language like u de Igbos and other major tribe have. I don't know how old u are sir, and I don't know if it's a crime to have a language dat is similar to Igbo language in Bendel state cos de den Bendel state was filled with different languages de Ijaw, Bini, Ishekiri, Esan/Ishan, Urhobo, Etsako, Owan, Akoko-edo and de Ika/Bendel speaking Igbo which u are making claim of...lol, dis were all de languages in dat very state before it was divided and dis is de reason why de common language u here when u come to dis part of de country is mostly pidgin English, and u are here saying what u don't know about.

I have told u many times go to google and make finding of what u don't know about, I don't go into unnecessary argument without knowing anything about it

A native Igbo man can drag land shark. No wonder nollywood de film were na so so land dem dey drag. Lol wink grin
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Krystalzkris(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
Is it the same bridge I passed this evening? I didn't see any gate oo
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2020
martineverest:
it's a federal bridge,not a state bridge
Yes doesn't mean it doesn't belong to the state na. I don't know if you travel through the bridge when u are entering it from Asaba end you would see welcome to onitcha. Delta poster with goodbye from delta starts at the end also. You won't we it at the other end.
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Omo ibo loves to go anywhere and everywhere and when restricted he will not stop rying and tantruming until Pope of Vatican can hear him in hiss sanctarium buried deep in the stones masonry. Meanwhile yanminri is the first to put up gate and barricade and raise alarm of invasion when others go to his tiny enclave. His first response is to wonder why people are coming to his homeland and then accuse them falsely of scheming to destroy him. Bloody bigots! Fantastically intolerant of anything non Ibo. Incessantly discriminative and morbidly racist. Omoibo cries of unfairness but fails to attract fairness to itself.
Rivers governor that did it first nko?? You are sick with bigotry
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Ykc2(m): 1:53am On May 27, 2020
Bigsunny01:

U should know dat Edo state also have de Igbo speaking community, like I said in my above comment, dis two state do not have one general language like u de Igbos and other major tribe have. I don't know how old u are sir, and I don't know if it's a crime to have a language dat is similar to Igbo language in Bendel state cos de den Bendel state was filled with different languages de Ijaw, Bini, Ishekiri, Esan/Ishan, Urhobo, Etsako, Owan, Akoko-edo and de Ika/Bendel speaking Igbo which u are making claim of...lol, dis were all de languages in dat very state before it was divided and dis is de reason why de common language u here when u come to dis part of de country is mostly pidgin English, and u are here saying what u don't know about.

I have told u many times go to google and make finding of what u don't know about, I don't go into unnecessary argument without knowing anything about it

A native Igbo man can drag land shark. No wonder nollywood de film were na so so land dem dey drag. Lol wink grin
you did not answer my question ,google what ?google that there is onicha in delta imo Anambra abia state?or google that there is akwa ukwu in both anambra and delta what will google ?or eze chima been a Benin man with igbo name ?dont you know ubulu ukwu in delta are related to ozubulu in Anambra state
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Dadaboy: 4:00am On May 27, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
No. The whole bridge is on Anambra soil. That's why it is called Niger Bridge Onitsha.
You and the people who liked this senseless comment of yours have no sense at all.. kuku say na Anambra get river niger too.. complete mumu
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by EzeCanada: 4:59am On May 27, 2020
imhotep:

Igbo amaka.
Delta Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa

You probably meant:

Igbo Amaka
Ahaba Maka
Or
Anioma Amaka

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Nobody: 6:07am On May 27, 2020
EzeCanada:

You probably meant:

Igbo Amaka
Ahaba Maka
Or
Anioma Amaka
Gbam grin grin

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by ensamy(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2020
EMPTY BRAINS AND COCONUT HEAD GOVERNORS...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Balenciagabrain: 10:53am On May 27, 2020
My own is that our government is cunningly bringing back tollgates across the states. Soon the picture will become clearer.
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by Ofemmanu1: 12:30pm On May 27, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Are you not tired of being a bigot?
Shame on you.
True rebels hate their own rebellion. They know by experience that it is not a cool and glamorous lifestyle; it takes a courageous fool to say things that have not been said and to do things that have not been done.
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by catherine1998: 5:17pm On May 27, 2020
Ykc2:
you did not answer my question ,google what ?google that there is onicha in delta imo Anambra abia state?or google that there is akwa ukwu in both anambra and delta what will google ?or eze chima been a Benin man with igbo name ?dont you know ubulu ukwu in delta are related to ozubulu in Anambra state

Oga onicha in Imo, another onicha is in Ebonyi
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by tonychristopher: 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
catherine1998:

Oga no onicha in Imo, another onicha is in Ebonyi

Talk what you know ...we have Onicha Mbaise and Onicha Uboma

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by catherine1998: 5:21pm On May 27, 2020
tonychristopher:

Talk what you know ...we have Onicha Mbaise and Onicha Uboma

Ok, I remember you are correct
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by catherine1998: 5:32pm On May 27, 2020
Ykc2:

I dont know about Ozubulu, but Ubulu ukwu(Delta) & Uburu(Ebonyi) are brothers
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by tonychristopher: 10:48pm On May 27, 2020
catherine1998:

Ok, I remember you are correct

Next time think before you talk

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by tonychristopher: 10:51pm On May 27, 2020
catherine1998:

I dont know about Ozubulu, but Ubulu ukwu(Delta) & Uburu(Ebonyi) are brothers
ubulu eikiti also
Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by IkeOnyia: 3:26pm On May 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And yet your Drunkard goes to Okowa to sort out his Tomfoolery..

Guess he didn't want to wait for the Federal Government to give their permission.. undecided

He is still better than the demented fool Peter Obi

Re: Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) by leicestercamper: 3:35pm On May 28, 2020
Good agreement

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES