Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) (60696 Views)

26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP / Helicopter Crashes Into A Building In Ikeja, Lagos / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2020
supercase1:

Vietnam war wasnt a total war engaged by the USA if you need detailed stories about a total war fought by the US read about 1991 gulf war or 2003 Iraqi invasion by the US or about Panama or Grenada invasion by the US
Read these stories from Wikipedia it's long but it will help you
What's a total war?
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by azadus18: 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
this might be a kind of cover up, putin might even knows abt it" (mayb his perceived enemy z on d chopper)...see anybody dat knows d history of Vladimir Putin wud tink twice bfore believing any news from Russia...and doz of u saying Russia posses old weaponry ...sud go nd read abt d new hypersonic weapons developed by Russian military.. Russia z d only country d U.s cannot bully militarily, dey display dia new military strength in Syria , .. Maduro of Venezuela, al shad of Syria, d only tin keeping dem in power is Russia, against d U.S wish.. U.S and Russia wont even go to war because dey know dey wud jst destroy eachoda...
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2020
michlins:
oga. Majority of Russian military arsenal are very old. Second to USA is China on defense budget. It's not just about the money, it's about the technical know how. China has been stealing techs and developing new ones.

Have you asked yourself why Trump and even his arch enemies the Democratic party to come together against Huawei and anything China. When we speak Huawei, we don't just talk about phones and 5G. Those guys are into defense and weapons development especially when it comes to espionage
I guess maybe USA f-30 is old and outdated too, cos 1 crashed 2weeeks back
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

Americans don't cooperate with anyone when developing their most important weapons, even member countries in NATO have to purchase from them. I'm sure you have never heard of the mutually assured destruction agreement, go read about it. Also read about who has the most powerful nuclear weapons (Explosion wise) . Russians made use of new military hardware in Syria that got the Americans so worried they increased DARPA funding by 100%.
Those countries you mentioned, apart from the US won't last a week in a war with Russia.
Western media has brainwashed you. Read the leaked report of General Petreaus about the Russian military.
wait o, is France, UK & Germany among the ones u said won't last a week with Russia? U need to go visit google and make research about these listed countries' military strenghts.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
Lie kill you there
TheFacelessMan:
cool

Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by Legendguru: 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by marvin906(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
wait o, is France, UK & Germany among the ones u said won't last a week with Russia? U need to go visit google and make research about these listed countries' military strenghts.

the only country I see that can just stand little chance with Russia but will definitely lose is France the rest aren't good enough..
Don't even care Germany their military is not like before..
ask your self why Europe is kissing the US ass alot

Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
marvin906:

the only country I see that can just stand little chance with Russia but will definitely lose is France the rest aren't good enough..
Don't even care Germany their military is not like before..
ask your self why Europe is kissing the US ass alot
im not doubting russia's military strength. Infact they are second most strongest force behind US. But they will bleed with any of those countries listed aboue. How much more fighting them at the same time. That would be the end of russia on the map of earth. The only country in the world that can fight two, three countries that are in top ten strongest country militarily is USA. They could go for years in sure war without being in shortage of arsenal. Google it.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by marvin906(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
im not doubting russia's military strength. Infact they are second most strongest force behind US. But they will bleed with any of those countries listed aboue. How much more fighting them at the same time. That would be the end of russia on the map of earth. The only country in the world that can fight two, three countries that are in top ten strongest country militarily is USA. They could go for years in sure war without being in shortage of arsenal. Google it.

dude we are all learning here..
you've said what you know
now let me ask you this questions
if Europe as a whole can collectively defeat Russia why do you think they are ass licking the US and the reason why I call it ass licking cause they are doing it so shamelessly..
secondly if Europe aren't scared of Russia and Including France and all those you've listed why did they sit and watch when Russia was giving Ukraine doggy style and collecting Crimea..
let me tell you this the strength of Europe is NATO a.k.a USA..
if you think am saying nonsense please do a research when Trump threatened to pull funding from NATO what did all the European countries you mentioned do apart
sweating like sheep about to be fed to the lion..
dude you say Russia can't fight multiple war..
let the US pull their resources from NATO and leave Europe to their fate let's see what will happen..
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
marvin906:

if Europe as a whole can collectively defeat Russia why do you think they are ass licking the US and the reason why I call it ass licking cause they are doing it so shamelessly..
secondly if Europe aren't scared of Russia and Including France and all those you've listed why did they sit and watch when Russia was giving Ukraine doggy style and collecting Crimea..
let me tell you this the strength of Europe is NATO a.k.a USA..
dude you say Russia can't fight multiple war..
let the US pull their resources from NATO and leave Europe to their fate let's see what will happen..
lolz..d matter don dey long pass niger bridge. I will repeat myself, russia is stronger than any country in europe no doubt but definately CANNOT defeat them as an entity. Dude, Ukraine was once russian hence the doggy.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by emae009(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2020
what you guys always fail to understand is that USA don't fight war in their country. They rather come to yours and fight. Win, lose or draw you'll be dey one to lose in the end. The whole Mutual Destroyed Agreement came about because Russia handed a nuclear warhead to Cuba which is very close to the US which the US took as an act of war.
Russia has more nuclear arsenal than the US but they're all located in Russia. US nuclear arsenal is spread out all over the world. They even borrowed an Island from England to store nuclear warheads closer to Asia.
Russia can hit Washington in 30mins with their new IBM but the US could hit Kremlin first before the warhead reaches Washington.
In terms of military tech, the US is very secretive about theirs but Russia and China likes to show off to warn others that they are no pushovers.
Can the US defeat RUSSIA, no and vice versa.
but if Russia was to attack the US first then they can be defeated because of Article Five of the NATO agreement which essentially means if the US is to go to war then every NATO member country is to come to their defense
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Russian nuclear arsenal is 10 times more than what those 3 countries combined can muster. Those 3 countries combined can only boast of 2 aircraft carriers. None of those countries will dare fight the Russians.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

Russian nuclear arsenal is 10 times more than what those 3 countries combined can muster. Those 3 countries combined can only boast of 2 aircraft carriers. None of those countries will dare fight the Russians.
10times what? U are actually exagerating those guys. Visit youtube and watch videos about them all and come back to analyze how u arrive at 10times.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
10times what? U are actually exagerating those guys. Visit youtube and watch videos about them all and come back to analyze how u arrive at 10times.
LoL! Visit YouTube? Go and do proper research on the internet, read defence blogs and military archives. Those countries you mentioned can never dare Russia in a war. Go and read about the mutually assured destruction and why it even came to be.
France that cannot even fight a war with China presently lol.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

LoL! Visit YouTube? Go and do proper research on the internet, read defence blogs and military archives. Those countries you mentioned can never dare Russia in a war. Go and read about the mutually assured destruction and why it even came to be.
France that cannot even fight a war with China presently lol.
I agreed with u, bro but don't tell me russia can fight germany, france and UK altogether without signing its own death warrant. Thats my point of argument.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I agreed with u, bro but don't tell me russia can fight germany, france and UK altogether without signing its own death warrant. Thats my point of argument.
Russia will decimate those 3 in a full blown war . The UK is nothing more than a support army for the US, that lot can't go to war alone with any big army that's why they can't do without NATO.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

Russia will decimate those 3 in a full blown war . The UK is nothing more than a support army for the US, that lot can't go to war alone with any big army that's why they can't do without NATO.
I don hear u.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by imam07: 12:07am On May 27, 2020
TUANKU:

China manufactures 91% of US medical supplies, New York was literally begging China. Saudi Arabia has close to a trillion dollars in the US economy, US farmers export over 60% of their products to China, the likes of Apple rely on Foxxcon to manufacture their iPhones, your darling US cannot win an economic war now, not when they invested over $300b in Afghanistan war alone and another $400b in Iraq.
Your argument here is too elementary, kindergarten stuff. Go and learn more, it's about the numbers and not sentiments like you are dropping here.
Do u think real war can be compare to war games u play on PS4. I don't think u know why u are saying.see this yeye talking as if he don dey battle field b4 or he has joined d army. Too much movie dey worry u. Coming here to tell us Chinese build weapons for d US. Is it Trump tenure or Obama?
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by Mimi2021: 12:31am On May 27, 2020
operotimi:

This man.........

u know my Pastor?
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by boyfrank: 4:00am On May 27, 2020
jikins:

What is this one saying? Russia population is massively ageing? Where do you people read these your archaic facts from or do you just type whatever comes to your head? Like I don't get. Last time I checked the percentage of people Russia consider as aged (65 and above) makes up only 23% of their population. Now if you increase the age from 65 to 70 and above that number drops larges to 13%.I don't just get you guys sometimes.

Every single military has known defeat. More recently the US military has known more defeat than Russia. And please note this defeat occurred way back in 1940 even before Nigeria was formed and it was back when they were still the soviet Union. And this is your basis for the weakness of the Russian military of today? SMH

Russia is better at defending? SMH. Russia destabilise Ukraine and and took over Crimea while the whole world was watching. Lets not even go into their feats in Syria.

Am just disappointed really. Check very well those are American Israelis and Indians. Even if they arent, its doesn't change what that guy said. Those people will never be told or informed what it is they are working on. Thats if they are assigned any role in the 1st place. American military is good at compartmentalising/need to know.

like I said, the strenght of the US is in poaching talents from around the world, no country does it all alone. Elon Musk is from South Africa. and his company supplies the US military. RUSSIA cant attract such talents
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by jikins(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2020
boyfrank:

like I said, the strenght of the US is in poaching talents from around the world, no country does it all alone. Elon Musk is from South Africa. and his company supplies the US military. RUSSIA cant attract such talents

Says who? What makes you think there aren't other nationalities working for Russia military? Russia has their own allies like China, Syria and others. These countries you mentioned South Africa and co are largely allied to US. It would be stupid for Russia to recruit people from these countries for their military installations.

What you need to understand is that Russia doesn't need to recruit outside talent. Its not necessary. They have enough people at home to bring in innovative ideas. Most of you guys don't understand military espionage. USA open nature is why several Russian agents have infiltrated them in the past.

And your statement of no country does it all alone is just shorted sighted really. Look out through history there have been many military forces who were brought up alone without outside help. There are many ways to kill a bird bro. Don't be too conform to one strategy.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by boyfrank: 8:17am On May 27, 2020
jikins:

Says who? What makes you think there aren't other nationalities working for Russia military? Russia has their own allies like China, Syria and others. These countries you mentioned South Africa and co are largely allied to US. It would be stupid for Russia to recruit people from these countries for their military installations.

What you need to understand is that Russia doesn't need to recruit outside talent. Its not necessary. They have enough people at home to bring in innovative ideas. Most of you guys don't understand military espionage. USA open nature is why several Russian agents have infiltrated them in the past.

And your statement of no country does it all alone is just shorted sighted really. Look out through history there have been many military forces who were brought up alone without outside help. There are many ways to kill a bird bro. Don't be too conform to one strategy.

u still dont get my point, Russia is great militarily but u need a solid economy and solid allies to back them up. when US invaded afghanistan and Iraq they did so with the UK, Australia, etc. U cant compare US allies to Iran and Syria. Only china is worth it, but believe me even Russia is weary of china, they are just friends with benefits
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by jikins(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2020
boyfrank:

u still dont get my point, Russia is great militarily but u need a solid economy and solid allies to back them up. when US invaded afghanistan and Iraq they did so with the UK, Australia, etc. U cant compare US allies to Iran and Syria. Only china is worth it, but believe me even Russia is weary of china, they are just friends with benefits

Lol your points keep changing but its all good

Russia has a solid economy. And no they don't need allies to back them up. Let me give you a quote by one of the Russia leaders in the 19th century

“Russia only has two allies; its army and its navy,” Emperor Alexander III. This is a quote Putin quoted when he was asked about Russia allies in 2015.

Like I said it all comes down to strategy. Russia hardly depends on other countries to protect itself. Its how they have always been. Their alliance with China isn't even a military one, its more economic. They do have treaties with 6 other former soviet Union countries but that's it at best.

Some could say they have a military alliance with India since they have done several military drills with them, but I don't buy it. Hope this clears things up. Its all a matter of strategy. Its possibly that way because they don't want to be drawn to a false sense of security. So they are always at alert and actively growing militarily. Same thing that has happened to UK, they thought they were strong not until they saw how strong Russia was back in 2018(Crimea and Syria battles), then they knew they stand no chance against Russia. It was so bad that one of the head of the UK military had to write to parliament to increase funding to their military.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2020
imam07:
Do u think real war can be compare to war games u play on PS4. I don't think u know why u are saying.see this yeye talking as if he don dey battle field b4 or he has joined d army. Too much movie dey worry u. Coming here to tell us Chinese build weapons for d US. Is it Trump tenure or Obama?
This one can't differentiate between medical supplies and military hardware. Go back and read my post then drink some water you dehydrated fool.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2020
imam07:
This fool lacks reading comprehension. Go back and read again, i said medical supplies but you're here saying weapons. What a waste.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by imam07: 10:31am On May 27, 2020
TUANKU:

This fool lacks reading comprehension. Go back and read again, i said medical supplies but you're here saying weapons. What a waste.
this stupid idiot nah fool ooo. Mention d type of medical supplies and I will call u an idiot.
So u were there when US was begging China abi or nah u beg China on behalf of United States. Werey alaso.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2020
imam07:
this stupid idiot nah fool ooo. Mention d type of medical supplies and I will call u an idiot.
So u were there when US was begging China abi or nah u beg China on behalf of United States. Werey alaso.
This one is clearly an illiterate who cannot be redeemed ever.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by Silas6(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2020
The name calling in this tread is actually uncalled for. But sha! That's what happens when you don't mind your business.
Re: Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) by imam07: 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
TUANKU:

This one is clearly an illiterate who cannot be redeemed ever.
I havehit u hard where it hurts abi. I am very sure u no gent sense and u lack home training. It will be better u concentrate on Nigeria issue than disturbing your life on countries that do not know if u exist at all. Mad fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.