Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached (967 Views)

Yoruba, Hausa Youths Engage In Violent Clash In Lafenwa Market, Abeokuta / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached by sheggsliveth: 1:57pm On May 26, 2020
o
Re: Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached by X0012(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2020
Well good. If you like to help them further you can write statement and have the police track the phone number.
Re: Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached by sheggsliveth: 2:42pm On May 26, 2020
X0012:
Well good. If you like to help them further you can write statement and have the police track the phone number.

checked my whatsapp now and discover the number has profile pic...here is the number and pic

+two34 806 two57 678 six

Re: Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached by kingthreat(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2020
This is very unnecessary
Re: Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
OP they are runs girls simple.They go about this days offering pussssy for money.If only u had money and a place na you Dem for follow.
I have met alot like that,I don't take Dem to my house anymore because many can't be trusted so I just book a room for the night.
You met them now now if you talk well,you will sleep with them now now.
They don't need money while going out only Place and location,their pussssy will do the rest for them.Stop disturbing yourself ontop runs matter.
Re: Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached by sheggsliveth: 12:45am On May 27, 2020
FrontRunner:
OP they are runs girls simple.They go about this days offering pussssy for money.If only u had money and a place na you Dem for follow.
I have met alot like that,I don't take Dem to my house anymore because many can't be trusted so I just book a room for the night.
They don't need money while going out only Place and location,their pussssy will do the rest for them.Stop disturbing yourself ontop runs matter.

I never gave them money ooo, just paid for their transport which they lapped themselves...even I wants to do runs they are not attractive to me forget about the profile pics bro...I know what I saw
Re: Met Them At Lafenwa Bustop Abeokuta pic attached by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On May 27, 2020
FrontRunner:
Oh come on! Not every one out there are into what you describe above.

@OP, I think you did good trying to be a good samaritan.

(1) (Reply)

See What Hair Dye Did To A Woman's Eyes / Services Of A Private Investigator / Sister Of Hiny Humoren Has Been Offered A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.