Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lost WAEC Certificate. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost WAEC Certificate. (263 Views)

We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number / How To Get Your Lost WAEC Certificate (Attestation Certificate) In Simple Steps / I Found This Lost WAEC Certificate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost WAEC Certificate. by lecturer50(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
Please the general public i need to bring to your notice that i misplaced a file containing my WAEC certificate.The name on the certificate is John John.Anyone who sees it should please contact me.Please help a brother.A handsome reward awaits anyone who sees it.
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate. by agnes7(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
The rate people are missing their certificates now is alarming.
I wonder what is happening?
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate. by lecturer50(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
agnes7:
The rate people are missing their certificates now is alarming.
I wonder what is happening?
Although i dont have system to be replying to comments since i am currently paying for the time(1 hour) in a cyber cafe.My own case is some how surprising to me because i put it in a file and i thought the file is in the small bag but when i check the bag,i did not see the file.Sometimes when something like this happens to someone,we are quick to blame the person.I accept the blame. But i tell you the truth that things like this can happen to anyone.I use to think that sth like this cant happen to me but now it has happened.

(1) (Reply)

How Covid-19 Will Affect Your School Forever / Bowen University Releases Examination Guidelines For 2019/2020 Academic Session / Qualified Mathematics Lesson Tutor At Ota/oju Ore/oja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.