Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside (414 Views)

Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School / Cow Seen Wandering And Attacking People Inside A Filling Station In Ikorodu / Imam Hides 262 People Inside Mosque To Save Them From Herds Men In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by ayo84(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2020
Please I need your comments on this, I'll update the thread later
Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by ayo84(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2020
Is anyone experiencing problems of their calls being cancelled when they attempt to make calls outside or instances when your phone suddenly goes off or your cable doesn't charge your phone or your internet is disrupted . I'm going to list out some crimes that are beginning to suffice.

Internet data being exhausted by a third party
Internet data being exhausted by GSM company
Browsing of internet disabled on laptop using network settings so one can browse on phone so people can observe what you are doing as browsing in a laptop doesn't give them focus.

Manipulating light from your electricity company to make your home not to have light.

Manipulating your browsing experience

Manipulating your email so they read and delete your mails.

Manipulate and clone your phone.

Can you trust anyone who does this to you and admonish them.as a friend and family.

Naralanders I need your opinion.
Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by 1realBobby(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2020
they have the right to do whatever they want in their house... but that doesn't make it right
Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by ObaOfUyo: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
ayo84:
Is anyone experiencing problems of their calls being cancelled when they attempt to make calls outside or instances when your phone suddenly goes off or your cable doesn't charge your phone or your internet is disrupted . I'm going to list out some crimes that are beginning to suffice.

Internet data being exhausted by a third party
Internet data being exhausted by GSM company
Browsing of internet disabled on laptop using network settings so one can browse on phone so people can observe what you are doing as browsing in a laptop doesn't give them focus.

Manipulating light from your electricity company to make your home not to have light.

Manipulating your browsing experience

Manipulating your email so they read and delete your mails.

Manipulate and clone your phone.

Can you trust anyone who does this to you and admonish them.as a friend and family.

Naralanders I need your opinion.
[/s]
Let me guess
Another Apocalypse conspiracy theory?!?

1 Like

Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by ayo84(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2020
1realBobby:
they have the right to do whatever they want in their house... but that doesn't make it right

If the original inhabitants of the land or earth millions of years lock you out or vonfbe you without a reason especially when it is a false allegation or allusion. Besides I feel it's the voices they hear in their heads coming from all these cult groups and fraternities who have not brought any good to this country. They flourish by threatening people and associating themselves with empathic people who are not used to a rugged and disgusting lifestyle.
Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by 9jawear(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2020
You must send an email and post the location of the place you are held against your will and seek opinions of those on twitter. Also post to people who tweet about security hash tags like

#saynotocultism
#saynotoviolence
#saynotospiritualcrimes
#saynotohostage
#reportcrimes
#reporthate
#reporthatespeech
#reportspiritualcrimes
Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by 9jawear(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
There is a group of people who are perpetuating a fraud and crime in foreign nations. Sometimes I wonder why these same people like to boast and beat their chest that they are superior to the rest and they perpetuate fraud in very clandestine levels. The economy us not forcing gangs of people going to houses and intimidating people by manipulating their phones, today someone manipulated my phone and tried deactivating my Instagram accounts, the account was deactivated because I have not associated anyone with it and everyone I know that has not been associated with it kind of gives assent to those who intend to manipulate it.

What do you advise I do in such a scenario. Even my other natural and account name ayo84 has been disabled , what is wrong with this country.

Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2020
Report the problem to their email address, it's a bug (fault) with their system, use another account to report it with the "help" option on Instagram, writing your username and email associated with that deactived account

Or send an email to

instagram++aazr53xnetwolt@support.facebook.com

Nobody hacked you or was trying to hack you, it's just a bug

Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
9jawear:
There is a group of people who are perpetuating a fraud and crime in foreign nations. Sometimes I wonder why these same people like to boast and beat their chest that they are superior to the rest and they perpetuate fraud in very clandestine levels. The economy us not forcing gangs of people going to houses and intimidating people by manipulating their phones, today someone manipulated my phone and tried deactivating my Instagram accounts, the account was deactivated because I have not associated anyone with it and everyone I know that has not been associated with it kind of gives assent to those who intend to manipulate it.

What do you advise I do in such a scenario. Even my other natural and account name ayo84 has been disabled , what is wrong with this country.

Look at my previous comment
Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by ayo84(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
KevinMATTHEW346:
Report the problem to their email address, it's a bug (fault) with their system, use another account to report it with the "help" option on Instagram, writing your username and email associated with that deactived account

Or send an email to

instagram++aazr53xnetwolt@support.facebook.com

Nobody hacked you or was trying to hack you, it's just a bug

I find it hard relating to people involved in a conspiracy of silence . Like this image I attached.

You may be right about a bug, but what if evidence comes out that some people were complicit in implementing the bug. And there's evidence showing their complicity

Re: Does A Parent Have A Right To Lockup A House With People Inside by ayo84(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
ayo84:

I find it hard relating to people involved in a conspiracy of silence . Like this image I attached.

You may be right about a bug, but what if evidence comes out that some people were complicit in implementing the bug. And there's evidence showing their complicity

I did that repeatedly, some of my mails bounced from yahoo mail

(1) (Reply)

Kogi:A bank robbery in Isolu in Yagba East ,Many Feared Killed / Toyin Salau, 19 Year Old Nigerian Black Lives Matter Found Dead / Whistling, Winking Now Offences, As Senate Passes Sexual Harassment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.