Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) (3116 Views)

Tecno Spark 4 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by nairacent(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in 2020 - is it worth buying? (Review)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjexeDEPR7c&t

With the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, and Note 20 just around the corner. I’ll be reviewing Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to see if it’s still worth buying in 2020.

When the Galaxy Note 9 was released it was one of the market’s most expensive phones. Note 9 is a powerful smartphone, it has gone through several modifications and still stands out.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by Nellsworld(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2020
nairacent:

With the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, and Note 20 just around the corner. I’ll be reviewing Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to see if it’s still worth buying in 2020.

When the Galaxy Note 9 was released it was one of the market’s most expensive phones. Note 9 is a powerful smartphone, it has gone through several modifications and still stands out.
Not worth buying cos no major updates after Android Q
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by aezenkwu(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2020
But note 10
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by KBdownloads(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
no

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by Qsand: 10:24pm On May 26, 2020
Even the s8 plus is worth buying in 2020 as far as there is custom rom support. And the last time I checked, there was.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
nairacent:

Nice review but then you need to work on increasing your voice when you talk and talk clearly, I hardly heard most of what you said

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by nairacent(m): 2:24am On May 30, 2020
Simran94:

Nice review but then you need to work on increasing your voice when you talk and talk clearly, I hardly heard most of what you said

I'll do that.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by rash47(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2020
I am considering buying this phone, but the side thinking am having is paying 100k for the UK used for a phone manufactured 2016, if not this maybe I will influence by the crusaders of xiomi to buy one of theirs.

P.s ... Is note 9 same as s9?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by Necksonnel: 10:52am On May 30, 2020
rash47:
I am considering buying this phone, but the side thinking am having is paying 100k for the UK used for a phone manufactured 2016, if not this maybe I will influence by the crusaders of xiomi to buy one of theirs.

Note 9 release date was August 2018 and not 2016. Note 9 is not dsame as S9. Note 9 is higher and more expensive than s9 bcuz of some features.

To me it's worth buying if you can't afford the Note 10 or higher version. Apart from future updates, I don't see what you will lacking. The phone is worth it. Good ram, smooth and does not lag. Good battery life, good camera. It has everything I think a normal user will need and more. I use it, although I bought it early last year but never regret buying it any day.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by rash47(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2020
Necksonnel:

Note 9 release date was August 2018 and not 2016. Note 9 is not dsame as S9. Note 9 is higher and more expensive than s9 bcuz of some features.

To me it's worth buying if you can't afford the Note 10 or higher version. Apart from future updates, I don't see what you will lacking. The phone is worth it. Good ram, smooth and does not lag. Good battery life, good camera. It has everything I think a normal user will need and more. I use it, although I bought it early last year but never regret buying it any day.

Ok thanks.. how much is the UK used? And pls what do you think of the xiomi phones too?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 30, 2020
rash47:

Note 9 was released 2018 and it is higher than s9 and s9+. I use a note 9 and it is a great phone.
Right now, you can find UK ised note 9 for 140-145k for single sim and 150-160 for dual sim.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by chinnyTF95(f): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Please I am looking for how to update my galaxy note 9. Netflix isn't playing and the phone software is not updating at all. I bought it as a UK fairly used phone. I stay in Lagos. Please I need a software engineer that can help. Thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by donaldking10: 3:24am On Apr 17, 2021
chinnyTF95:
Please I am looking for how to update my galaxy note 9. Netflix isn't playing and the phone software is not updating at all. I bought it as a UK fairly used phone. I stay in Lagos. Please I need a software engineer that can help. Thanks.

is it dual-sim?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) by volcatourco1982: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
If you are looking for a high-end mobile phone that offers a great combination of performance and features, then the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is the perfect choice. It also offers a great camera experience with dual rear-facing cameras. It also has a 18.5:9 aspect ratio and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It also has a dual camera setup with 12MP and 12MP lenses and an 8MP front camera. It also supports fast charging and wireless charging.

The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 512GB of storage. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience UI 9.5.

The Galaxy Note 9 has excellent battery life, thanks to its 4000 mAh battery. Other features of the phone include a fingerprint scanner, face detection, and an iris scanner. It has a great display, excellent battery life, and a powerful processor. For more detailed information, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Mobile Phone in Nigeria at rateitright_rf_gd/2023/06/09/review-samsung-galaxy-note-9-mobile-phones-in-nigeria/..

It has an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.

Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a great phone that offers a great combination of features and performance. It also has a great camera and is dust and water resistant.

It also has a great camera and is dust and water resistant.

For more detailed information, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Mobile Phone in Nigeria at rateitright_rf_gd/2023/06/09/review-samsung-galaxy-note-9-mobile-phones-in-nigeria/..

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 13 Screen Replacement Means No More Face ID / Help Gurus, On How To Unbrick Lg L90 D410 / Innjoo Note Pro Or Infinix Hot Note??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.