Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Anyone With What THE RIGHT PRICE Does? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone With What THE RIGHT PRICE Does? (1112 Views)

The Right Way To Get High Paying Foreign Clients/gigs To Work With. / Is This The Right Way of Disengaging Workers from service? / Cv-ing The Right Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With What THE RIGHT PRICE Does? by Xbolmax: 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
Hello,

Trust you had a great holiday, This is to remind you that your interview is scheduled for Wednesday the 27th day of May 2020 by 10 am, for more information please refer back to the text message or E-mail containing information about your interview.

Regards,
Right Price Limited.

I'm having an interview session with them tomorrow
Just want to know the kind of jobs they have majorly for applicants
I applied but the title of the job was not stated
So anyone with the idea!? So, as to prepare for tomorrow
Thank
Re: Anyone With What THE RIGHT PRICE Does? by victory148(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xbolmax:
Hello,

Trust you had a great holiday, This is to remind you that your interview is scheduled for Wednesday the 27th day of May 2020 by 10 am, for more information please refer back to the text message or E-mail containing information about your interview.

Regards,
Right Price Limited.

I'm having an interview session with them tomorrow
Just want to know the kind of jobs they have majorly for applicants
I applied but the title of the job was not stated
So anyone with the idea!? So, as to prepare for tomorrow
Thank

Please is this company legit, I got same mail
Re: Anyone With What THE RIGHT PRICE Does? by Xbolmax: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
victory148:

Please is this company legit, I got same mail
yes I applied for it, but I didnt go for the interview
Reason was that I don't really like sales jobs and all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all the positions there is all about sales ooo. But you can give a trial and see how it goes
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

POS Agents Needed / Nestle Tets Results / Chevron Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.