Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label (39382 Views)

Best Lines From Vector Tha Viper’s “judas The Rat” / World Premiere: Bobbytee X Vector Tha Viper [pele] Remix / Rapper Vector Tha Viper Opens Up On Why He Is Upset With M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 7:32am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

How did you conclude you have the best dj and beat producers?. Y'all have the best variety of sound for sure tho. And Grammy y'all ancestor won
Tell me anyone that comes close to Black Coffee in Africa, just Coffee only, never mind the others. Even hip hop DJ's. ..sentiments aside.

We have the best producers/ beatmakers purely on the fact that we can make variety of music and make it good not just the typical afrobeat sound. Dude there are even rock bands this side, lol. Dubstep, acid jazz, punk rock...stuff I've never heard from Nigeria beyond "Afrobeat" that requires producers with a rich sound palate, and a diverse one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 7:37am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

Clearly it is. Cos the numbers are out there. You guys just have it in for nigerians. I don't know why grin grin
It's not our fault we doing so well worldwide

Doing well worldwide is not exclusive to Nigerians, you'll do well to check how South Africans are representing on Netflix. Actually if you're looking for a nation that has always represented for Africa, look no further than South Africa, a country of "firsts"

If this argument is all about numbers I can argue then that we have more Grammies than anyone in Africa which means our music is superior

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The Americans aren't the only ones doing rap music, heck all countries have rap industries and the American one is best in comparison, read for comprehension. South Africans were best in Kwaito because we were the only ones doing it, on which other Kwaito can we compare ourselves with?

As for we hate ourselves I can only laugh, South Africa is a very proud nation,

Lmao, we dont have a sound? What is kwaito then? Amapiano? Afro-Soul, SA house etc you rely too much on one sound to your detriment, your other genres can't even sell, your rappers resort to singing because in Naija its either Afrobeat or nothing, it's unhealthy in South Africa you can be big no matter what genre you do. nastyC is big, Sho madjozj is big, Black, Coffee is big, all these artist are doing distinct genres,

And Dont lie, Nigerians don't sell out venues in South Africa. How can that happen when your music ain't popping down south?

What is kwaito,what is amapiano in world music. Pls carry that traditional sound somewhere else
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Doing well worldwide is not exclusive to Nigerians, you'll do well to check how South Africans are representing on Netflix. Actually if you're looking for a nation that has always represented for Africa, look no further than South Africa, a country of "firsts"

If this argument is all about numbers I can argue then that we have more Grammies than anyone in Africa which means our music is superior

Never said it was. I'm saying what is ur beef about really? Cos we doing really good out there with just one sound?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Tell me anyone that comes close to Black Coffee in Africa, just Coffee only, never mind the others. Even hip hop DJ's. ..sentiments aside.

We have the best producers/ beatmakers purely on the fact that we can make variety of music and make it good not just the typical afrobeat sound. Dude there are even rock bands this side, lol. Dubstep, acid jazz, punk rock...stuff I've never heard from Nigeria beyond "Afrobeat" that requires producers with a rich sound palate, and a diverse one

Outside south african artists,how many other musicians has ur producers produced
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you my guy are amusing. How can we sing for ourselves when you people know of Nasty C, Cass, AKA etc and have travelled to your country? Who established Chanell O that allows you to hear of our artists? I mean duh? Your music is exactly like Nollywood, it's in excess but quality and variety is found wanting

So we don't have variety.. So what? We doing just well with what we got. Can't say that for ur variety tho. We only know south Africa for rap with ur enormous variety
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Who the heck is black coffee.What are here saying,we don't even know who black coffee is here.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:

See bro...you are only know for one genre of music worldwide. All those house,amapiano and what not are just what u listen to in ur country. Same thing with our rap now,it's not so big in the continent but it's hot in the country
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:

You are just saying Grammies Grammies... Your ancestors won these Grammies not this ur current line of artists...your current line of artists with their so called quality sound have only earned bet nominations highest. So what is so quality about your song. If we can persistently win best international act in series of award shows over y'all,what exactly is so quality about y'all song afterall. I ONLY bliv u have rap music and that was even recent. So stop talking as if ,y'all are one big music country. You are still in the development stage

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2020
Chuky7:

was poe a part of SDC?...
Yes, I was referring to his early days and for the record he is related to Ghost.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2020
Chatbot1234:

lol, you can be co-founder and ceo, you nor know ?
cheesy see watin you talk now, i wonder if they had given your fav the deal what you will say about their " roaster of artist " . you go dey alright las las grin grin
smiley Mr Oga what roaster of artist has Grap ent had since inception na? E hard to mention? You can't compare the managerial achievements of MI to Vector kwasmiley, but come ooo na Def jam deal dey shak una ni lmao, congrats to Vector still.But still those international deals don't freak guys any more na smiley
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2020
Ryocaj:

Y r u so bitter.. if MI had gotten this deal it would av been great for him.. those labels MI founded av gone into oblivion.. GRAP has been standing since 2015.. He has artistes signed to it..
Imagine, u r waiting to see his downfall with this deal.. na so ppl go anticipate your downfall if u don't purge ur heart ..
gone into which oblivion?
Please don't display your ignorance to the world here, Grap has never stood any since kwa, na who Grap sign? Abi u want to lie to the whole universe make we stone u ni? The fruits of MI still dey till now, prior to signing management deal with chocolate city MI founded Loopey record with Jesse Jagz and Ice prince on it who turn out to be major success in their prime and a force to reckon with the Naija rap game, Loopey record never went into oblivion but had contract with chocolate city duh, MI managerial skill beats Grap ent abi na Vector ent sef, from Chocolate city a bunch of artists were signed and made hits of theirs from Dice Ailes to koker to Blaqbones etc wetin Grap don do even if na to remix national anthem dem for try do am na smiley.
No dey try compare MI to Vector, dey compare Vector to Seriki Abeg smiley.
Even D'Prince JonzingWorld get better track record than Vector/Grap ent sef smiley
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chuky7(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

Yes, I was referring to his early days and for the record he is related to Ghost.

Damn didn't know he was related ...need to brush up on my SDC
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by JaceBlaze: 9:19am On May 28, 2020
psyco:
It seems South Africa is the only African country on their list, they just managed to include Nigeria undecided

That's because Def Jam is primarily a Hip Hop record label.

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by JaceBlaze: 9:28am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

This is what we call hot bs! Would you say Americans don't have the best rap because of the american factor. It's because we support our own unlike y'all. Your whole industry is filled with people that hate themselves and are jealous of each others success. Don't even get me started with the fans,fans are even worst. Nigerian artists even have sold out shows in your country, you gotta be high off a cheap weed to say you have the best sound. Which sound do you have? You don't have a sound at all. You do obvious and common genres of music,it's why y'all we always come second. But damn,we can argue all day,I know you wouldn't agree so just forget it.

Can you post a video where a Nigerian artist sold out a huge arena in SA?

Even your current golden boy,Burna Boy was told to stay away when he tried to rape our ears with his awful music.

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
RealEzee:
gone into which oblivion?
Please don't display your ignorance to the world here, Grap has never stood any since kwa, na who Grap sign? Abi u want to lie to the whole universe make we stone u ni? The fruits of MI still dey till now, prior to signing management deal with chocolate city MI founded Loopey record with Jesse Jagz and Ice prince on it who turn out to be major success in their prime and a force to reckon with the Naija rap game, Loopey record never went into oblivion but had contract with chocolate city duh, MI managerial skill beats Grap ent abi na Vector ent sef, from Chocolate city a bunch of artists were signed and made hits of theirs from Dice Ailes to koker to Blaqbones etc wetin Grap don do even if na to remix national anthem dem for try do am na smiley.
No dey try compare MI to Vector, dey compare Vector to Seriki Abeg smiley.
Even D'Prince JonzingWorld get better track record than Vector/Grap ent sef smiley
Ur problem is u don't seek knowledge.. u r very comfortable with knowing nothing..
Vector floated GRAP in 2016.. All his works since av been under that label.. He signed A.O .. The label is also home to WAC people.. A young collection of Producers, Models. Photographers, Cinematographers, Make Up artistes... WAC people av been responsible for most of his visuals.. they did d whole of Vibes Before Teslim..
CC faltered wen MI took over from Audu Maikori.. Virtually all d artistes signed left.. MI brought his loopy guys into it n most left..
Jagz n ice prince were signed together with MI to CC.. MI didn't sign them o.. y r u conjuring stories.. The label is home to M.I Abaga , Femi Kuti , Nosa, Dice Ailes , Ruby Gyang , ClassiQ, CKay, Candy Bleakz, Lemon Adisa, Mr. Gbafun and Ijay..
The others are in AQ's 100 Crowns.. Where r d artistes signed to MI's Incredible records and Loopy records..
Yh MI is richer than Vector.. But it'd a known fact that Vector is a better and more talented rapper..
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 10:51am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

You are just saying Grammies Grammies... Your ancestors won these Grammies not this ur current line of artists...your current line of artists with their so called quality sound have only earned bet nominations highest. So what is so quality about your song. If we can persistently win best international act in series of award shows over y'all,what exactly is so quality about y'all song afterall. I ONLY bliv u have rap music and that was even recent. So stop talking as if ,y'all are one big music country. You are still in the development stage
A big music country? Come on' now. You and I know that's exactly what we are, you are now arguing for arguing's sakes. Yes Grammies, isn't that the pinnacle of music achievement? Did you say our hip hip is recent? Ha ha ha! You really think because Nasty C is recent so is our hip hop industry? Dude South Africans has a hip hop culture that goes back to the late 80's, groups like " prophets of da city" in the early 90's, the likes of Skwatta kamp, Optical Illusion, Cashless Society" etc through out the 90' s and 2000s Mcees like "Amunition"etc. In the hip hop game you've always been infants

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 10:53am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

See bro...you are only know for one genre of music worldwide. All those house,amapiano and what not are just what u listen to in ur country. Same thing with our rap now,it's not so big in the continent but it's hot in the country
I don't care we what we are known for, music is not exactly a popularity contest, what I'm saying is, we aren't only best in rap in the continent but music in general.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

Who the heck is black coffee.What are here saying,we don't even know who black coffee is here.
You don't know him (or pretend to) because you aren't musically enlightened over there, it's "Afrobeat" or nothing

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 11:00am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

So we don't have variety.. So what? We doing just well with what we got. Can't say that for ur variety tho. We only know south Africa for rap with ur enormous variety
No one Said you aren't doing well Oga, focus lol. Before rap what did you know South Africa of? You knew of Hugh Masekela, a world renowned jazz musician, you knew of Brenda Fassie, arguably the biggest pop artist Africa has ever seen, Lucky Dube, the biggest raggae artist the continent has ever seen. Again do you see the variety of genres here?we've always had that. We dont rely on one sound

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 11:02am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

Outside south african artists,how many other musicians has ur producers produced
" Outside this" known that" etc again music is not a popularity contest. Many people know Lil Pump than the lyrical genius that is Canibus so what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 11:02am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

Never said it was. I'm saying what is ur beef about really? Cos we doing really good out there with just one sound?
who said anything about " beef"?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 11:03am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

What is kwaito,what is amapiano in world music. Pls carry that traditional sound somewhere else
What is Afrobeat without the factor of Nigerians in the diaspora?

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2020
Ryocaj:

Ur problem is u don't seek knowledge.. u r very comfortable with knowing nothing..
Vector floated GRAP in 2016.. All his works since av been under that label.. He signed A.O .. The label is also home to WAC people.. A young collection of Producers, Models. Photographers, Cinematographers, Make Up artistes... WAC people av been responsible for most of his visuals.. they did d whole of Vibes Before Teslim..
CC faltered wen MI took over from Audu Maikori.. Virtually all d artistes signed left.. MI brought his loopy guys into it n most left..
Jagz n ice prince were signed together with MI to CC.. MI didn't sign them o.. y r u conjuring stories.. The label is home to M.I Abaga , Femi Kuti , Nosa, Dice Ailes , Ruby Gyang , ClassiQ, CKay, Candy Bleakz, Lemon Adisa, Mr. Gbafun and Ijay..
The others are in AQ's 100 Crowns.. Where r d artistes signed to MI's Incredible records and Loopy records..
Yh MI is richer than Vector.. But it'd a known fact that Vector is a better and more talented rapper. .
don't mumu ursef MI recently floated Incredible records not since, loopey has been in inception since and house ice prince and his brother, of which all artiste signed under loopey had the same management contract with cc that MI had n and he eventually became president and signed other artists under cc, the managerial prowess of MI above vector speaks for itself, even AQ who's buddies with Vector attest to this fact, abi you no hear AQ part against Vector ni, who really shined under grap or vector sef name one, MI has always been the boss and others has shined around him even floating their own labels with management deals with cc under MI, no be about richer kwa, na who Sabi pass and MI Sabi pass Vector, simple.

I'm happy for vector for this deal o, still the fact remains that MI is still his father, even vector reply in his diss was clear evidence that grap had no one but vector, go back and listen to his explanation to MI's diss, vector was busy explaining himself to his father for all the truths spilled out and you are here ranting grap dis grap Dat vector dis vector that smiley.

Vibes before Teslim was good no doubt but Judah and the collobaration project with AQ the live report is way dope than vibes before Teslim kwa,take that to the bank and deposit it.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 11:11am On May 28, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Can you post a video where a Nigerian artist sold out a huge arena in SA?

Even your current golden boy,Burna Boy was told to stay away when he tried to rape our ears with his awful music.
Lol, they will say it's "jealousy". Their silver bullet to every argument/debate

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 11:17am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

This is no competition. We are not competing with you for best quality. We clearly have the best sound. And for afrobeatz,Ghana,Uganda so many African countries do it,it is called afrobeatz duh! What you people boast of there,you are not even the best at it. Who would listen to y'all rap above the American or Brit or even the so called house. And house isn't big anymore,get your facts right. If y'all were so big like u said,i'll see your artists and music penetrating the western world with ease but it ain't so. But that's not even my concern,you can bliv in your head that you have the best music,hell why shouldn't you,you are south african,however,the world knows who's better. Numbers don't lie,even rap music, we literally walked y'all into it.we brought rap to Africa.
They usual empty chest-beating. We don't know your rappers but you introduced us to hip hop, how's that possible? Dude South Africans live hip hop, not just the rapping but the hip hop culture, go to Cape Town and tell me if you can compete with their B-boys and Graf artists etc.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2020
Chuky7:

Damn didn't know he was related ...need to brush up on my SDC

I was even thinking Poe would have been a better signee either under Bahd Guyz or Show Dem Camp, but the man is a Marvin now.

What's your take on this?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2020
RealEzee:
don't mumu ursef MI recently floated Incredible records not since, loopey has been in inception since and house ice prince and his brother, of which all artiste signed under loopey had the same management contract with cc that MI had n and he eventually became president and signed other artists under cc, the managerial prowess of MI above vector speaks for itself, even AQ who's buddies with Vector attest to this fact, abi you no hear AQ part against Vector ni, who really shined under grap or vector sef name one, MI has always been the boss and others has shined around him even floating their own labels with management deals with cc under MI, no be about richer kwa, na who Sabi pass and MI Sabi pass Vector, simple.

I'm happy for vector for this deal o, still the fact remains that MI is still his father, even vector reply in his diss was clear evidence that grap had no one but vector, go back and listen to his explanation to MI's diss, vector was busy explaining himself to his father for all the truths spilled out and you are here ranting grap dis grap Dat vector dis vector that smiley.

Vibes before Teslim was good no doubt but Judah and the collobaration project with AQ the live report is way dope than vibes before Teslim kwa,take that to the bank and deposit it.
Loopy didn't sign Ice n Jagz o.. CC signed them together with MI.. Vector was still with YSG wen AQ was rolling with him.. Vector has given more rappers shine than MI ever would.. Vector raised Blaqbonez. Blaqbonez was the first runnerup in Vector's 2015 King Kong competition.. He lost to BarryLanez n Vector rewarded him with Henessy Cypher, made him a class captain n did 3 songs with him for free.. that was where MI n AQ spotted him.. So many rappers Vector gave shine through d Cyphers..
MI managed CC which has far more resources than GRAP n still bleeped it up till he stepped down last year.. MI might be a better business man than Vector.. But wen it comes to Rap.. Vector is way better..
If u only u could read to understand.. u would av seen where I stated GRAP acts.. U ppl won't seek knowledge but spit nonsense.. n it makes u look dumb.. Even Ice Prince featured his own team on Henessey Cypher 2019.. Aw much more Vector who is d VS captain.. Blaqbonez said it in No Longer stupid that Vector is a boss for life to him.. Go download it n stop displaying ur ignorance.. MI was rattled by Judas The Rat.. He unfollowed ppl that mentioned it n didn't tweet for abt 4days.. Niqqa was mourning.. if he had accepted that one on one cypher with Vector.. He would av been forgotten by now..
Ask wat happened to Pryse, Victoria Kimani, Milli.. Even AQ didnt agree to sign for CC.. he formed 100crowns n made it affiliated to CC.. coz he knows d CC story..
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2020
Ryocaj:

Loopy didn't sign Ice n Jagz o.. CC signed them together with MI.. Vector was still with YSG wen AQ was rolling with him.. Vector has given more rappers shine than MI ever would.. Vector raised Blaqbonez. Blaqbonez was the first runnerup in Vector's 2015 King Kong competition.. He lost to BarryLanez n Vector rewarded him with Henessy Cypher, made him a class captain n did 3 songs with him for free.. that was where MI n AQ spotted him.. So many rappers Vector gave shine through d Cyphers..
MI managed CC which has far more resources than GRAP n still bleeped it up till he stepped down last year.. MI might be a better business man than Vector.. But wen it comes to Rap.. Vector is way better..
If u only u could read to understand.. u would av seen where I stated GRAP acts.. U ppl won't seek knowledge but spit nonsense.. n it makes u look dumb.. Even Ice Prince featured his own team on Henessey Cypher 2019.. Aw much more Vector who is d VS captain.. Blaqbonez said it in No Longer stupid that Vector is a boss for life to him.. Go download it n stop displaying ur ignorance.. MI was rattled by Judas The Rat.. He unfollowed ppl that mentioned it n didn't tweet for abt 4days.. Niqqa was mourning.. if he had accepted that one on one cypher with Vector.. He would av been forgotten by now..
Ask wat happened to Pryse, Victoria Kimani, Milli.. Even AQ didnt agree to sign for CC.. he formed 100crowns n made it affiliated to CC.. coz he knows d CC story..
I know say u go Come back smiley
Take this one and school yourself
1.https://silverbirdtv.com/uncategorized/19111/m-i-audu-maikori-announce-chocolate-city-and-loopy-music-merger/

2. https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/5-talking-points-from-distractions-2-vector-diss/w9cpfxp

Point still remains MI is vector father, AQ confirmed it in his diss track to Vector in Distractions 2,plain truth, vector neva even fit lift him sister talkless of himself, what happened to vector that universal dropped him na, MI has done more for his peeps and those associated with him can attest to that fact.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chuky7(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

I was even thinking Poe would have been a better signee either under Bahd Guyz or Show Dem Camp, but the man is a Marvin now.

What's your take on this?

yeah poe is one artist I admire his flow and vibe...the first time I heard him rap I just fell in love with his lines...

as for the Mavins pickup...I guess Don jazzy saw his capabilities and decided to polish him up

he would have found it more difficult if he had gone completely solo with no label support...or a brand name like his former group SDC...who I feel he should reunite with...those guys still bust my mind...

I guess he was paranoid of the group not reaching their peak...they took a while to get a larger audience...most people didn't even know them back when they released HAPPY WEEKEND SIR ...I can't remember if that was the name of the song...
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
They usual empty chest-beating. We don't know your rappers but you introduced us to hip hop, how's that possible? Dude South Africans live hip hop, not just the rapping but the hip hop culture, go to Cape Town and tell me if you can compete with their B-boys and Graf artists etc.

You must be living in a ditch to not know MI, vector,olamide. What are you talking about here man. And my statement says we brought hip hop here, I didn't say we better than y'all currently in hip hop. When rap.music was in nigeria,y'all were still listening to gospel music and Afrikaans music. So pls don't tell me about rap..I am not arguing whether we have a better rap music than you,you have it presently.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
A big music country? Come on' now. You and I know that's exactly what we are, you are now arguing for arguing's sakes. Yes Grammies, isn't that the pinnacle of music achievement? Did you say our hip hip is recent? Ha ha ha! You really think because Nasty C is recent so is our hip hop industry? Dude South Africans has a hip hop culture that goes back to the late 80's, groups like " prophets of da city" in the early 90's, the likes of Skwatta kamp, Optical Illusion, Cashless Society" etc through out the 90' s and 2000s Mcees like "Amunition"etc. In the hip hop game you've always been infants

How? That u had it doesn't mean it was worth listening to. I don't know these niggas and you don't know ours. There really isn't no reason to argue no longer. I wish your artists success,lemme get back to my work,they ain't paying me nothing to argue who gat the best music outchea. You gat the best music right,fine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.