Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label (39383 Views)

Best Lines From Vector Tha Viper’s “judas The Rat” / World Premiere: Bobbytee X Vector Tha Viper [pele] Remix / Rapper Vector Tha Viper Opens Up On Why He Is Upset With M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
What is Afrobeat without the factor of Nigerians in the diaspora?

But nigerians ain't the only people doing afrobeatz now are they? Where do u keep the likes of diamond platinumz, and the whole of west africa.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chatbot1234: 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
RealEzee:
smiley Mr Oga what roaster of artist has Grap ent had since inception na? E hard to mention? You can't compare the managerial achievements of MI to Vector kwasmiley, but come ooo na Def jam deal dey shak una ni lmao, congrats to Vector still.But still those international deals don't freak guys any more na smiley

the bolded, lol, i know i know cheesy
your oga is the best in africa grin, i nor drag am with you.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2020
Chuky7:

yeah poe is one artist I admire his flow and vibe...the first time I heard him rap I just fell in love with his lines...

as for the Mavins pickup...I guess Don jazzy saw his capabilities and decided to polish him up

he would have found it more difficult if he had gone completely solo with no label support...or a brand name like his former group SDC...who I feel he should reunite with...those guys still bust my mind...

I guess he was paranoid of the group not reaching their peak...they took a while to get a larger audience...most people didn't even know them back when they released HAPPY WEEKEND SIR ...I can't remember if that was the name of the song...
You know I've never sit down to look at it from this perspective. Honestly, the man is such a great rapper and I pray he grows bigger.

Happy Weekend Sir was a feel good weekend track with Kid Konnect pulling the production strings for them. I hope you've listen to FEEL ALRIGHT ft Boj, that song literally have birth to their Palm Wine collections we're so used to today..
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chatbot1234: 2:38pm On May 28, 2020
lol make una leave them, sheybi na to downplay person dem dey 247, we go dey look grin na movie them go dey watch cheesy
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2020
Chatbot1234:

the bolded, lol, i know i know cheesy
your oga is the best in africa grin, i nor drag am with you.
smiley we no drag Padi mi, this rain just dey make me play with thoughts, Abeg wia d money dey make we go find am na?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chatbot1234: 3:15pm On May 28, 2020
RealEzee:
smiley we no drag Padi mi, this rain just dey make me play with thoughts, Abeg wia d money dey make we go find am na?

cheesy omo me self dey find way forward oh. you fit link me up na.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

How? That u had it doesn't mean it was worth listening to. I don't know these niggas and you don't know ours. There really isn't no reason to argue no longer. I wish your artists success,lemme get back to my work,they ain't paying me nothing to argue who gat the best music outchea. You gat the best music right,fine!
Laughing

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2020
RealEzee:
I know say u go Come back smiley
Take this one and school yourself
1.https://silverbirdtv.com/uncategorized/19111/m-i-audu-maikori-announce-chocolate-city-and-loopy-music-merger/

2. https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/5-talking-points-from-distractions-2-vector-diss/w9cpfxp

Point still remains MI is vector father, AQ confirmed it in his diss track to Vector in Distractions 2,plain truth, vector neva even fit lift him sister talkless of himself, what happened to vector that universal dropped him na, MI has done more for his peeps and those associated with him can attest to that fact.
I just confirmed u r not educated.. Loopy records went under CC n its artistes came into CC.. I mentioned them in d previous posts (Milli n d rest).. but u can't read to understand.. Loopy wasn't top before d merger.. After d merger most of d artistes left under MI.. CC went Dow. under MI.. Not d CC we knew under Audu Maikori..
Vector pointed everything out in Judas the Rat..
"Let's talk a little bit abt ur CC mess..
u did ur emperor crazy, he was CC's best..
N Brymo's exist Ushered in d CC stress..
I mean Dice could really rap, he had d CC crest..
But many artiste don fall sha off ur CC mess..
CC was in the too, we guess CC left..
Even d lounge could testify, it was CC X.."

The Distractions had so many commas.. MI n AQ contradicted themselves.. But u r not smart to notice..
* AQ said Hennessy Deal was a Sham.. MI said He wants d Hennessy Deal taken from Vector n given to him coz Vector wasn't doing a good job..
so there was actually a real Hennessy deal for Vec..
* We all know AQ is pained.. Whether he likes it or not.. Vector gave him prominence.. we all knew him through Vector.. He was always tagging along Vector like a dog..
* AQ said Vector didn't even help his family.. His elder sis, Shola Vibrate is a Juju musician.. she is married to one of d biggest juju musicians in Nigeria.. they av singles together.. Shola Vibrate n Vector performed together on stage at Lagos @50..
* Dj Magnum has singles with Vector.. His younger bro, Killer Kane does Media promotion n has always been on Vector's team.. they received his Lyricist on the roll n Best Rap song awards together on stage in 2015..
* Y didn't Sinzu come out to say he gave Vector Kitchen street.. AQ later went on to diss Reminisce after he reconciled with Vector with another version of d local rappers song..
* All AQ knows was wen Vector was still up n coming at YSG.. Even d Larry Gaaga he had problems with released a single with him recently n they both got d Def Jam deal..
* MI lied in The Viper coz he was desperate to get dirt on Vector n d AQ that gave him info wasn't updated..
MI said he gave Vector's manager a job at CC.. A big lie.. he didn't even know Michael was Gidi.. who owns Gidi entertainment..
He was pained coz Vector acknowledged on stage Reminisce, Ill Bliiss, Olamide, Ikechukwu, Mode9 as d pioneers of Hiphop in Nigeria..
MI is d jealous one.. he gas d Martell deal n still stated he wants d Hennessy deal.. He was supposed to be on d King Kong remix but was always dodging Vector.. he was replaced with Classiq who did a great job..
Vector has lifted more ppl than MI will.. 80% of d up n coming rappers in Nigeria are all from Vector's Hennessy.. Blaqbonez, Payper Corleone, Vader The Wildcard, Holyfield, Barrylanez, Phlow,...
Don't just restrict ur Knowledge to d side u r on in arguments.. try to know ur opposition so u don't end up being stupid..
The only thing MI has on Vector is Wealth.. AQ was in Unilag n Vector was d undisputed cypher champion for 3yrs till he finished..
When it comes to Rap.. Vector will finish MI anyday.. MI knows.. that was y he ran away from d cypher n his fans r too stupid to realise he ran away or they know but just turned a blind eye.. He has left AQ to do d dissing for him.. Pathetic
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Can you post a video where a Nigerian artist sold out a huge arena in SA?

Even your current golden boy,Burna Boy was told to stay away when he tried to rape our ears with his awful music.

Its one thing to have the best industry, it's another to have the best sound. Its like ur league compared to bafana bafana. You have the best league and awful national team. You have all the genre of music,but dey are below par at world stage. That was why I said only ur rap music is out there
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chuky7(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

You know I've never sit down to look at it from this perspective. Honestly, the man is such a great rapper and I pray he grows bigger.

Happy Weekend Sir was a feel good weekend track with Kid Konnect pulling the production strings for them. I hope you've listen to FEEL ALRIGHT ft Boj, that song literally have birth to their Palm Wine collections we're so used to today..

yes...that was the song that really made me take interest in them...

Boj another guy with good vibes...they was a time I thought he was a part of the group...he's flow is so similar...
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
No one Said you aren't doing well Oga, focus lol. Before rap what did you know South Africa of? You knew of Hugh Masekela, a world renowned jazz musician, you knew of Brenda Fassie, arguably the biggest pop artist Africa has ever seen, Lucky Dube, the biggest raggae artist the continent has ever seen. Again do you see the variety of genres here?we've always had that. We dont rely on one sound

You might have the numerous sounds and genres but at the global stage...y'all are second to Nigeria and Ghana musically with just that one single sound (afrobeat). You cannot tell me you think y'all are out there in the world. We wouldn't even know majority of y'all artist if not for dstv
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2020
Ryocaj:

I just confirmed u r not educated.. Loopy records went under CC n its artistes came into CC.. I mentioned them in d previous posts (Milli n d rest).. but u can't read to understand.. Loopy wasn't top before d merger.. After d merger most of d artistes left under MI.. CC went Dow. under MI.. Not d CC we knew under Audu Maikori..
Vector pointed everything out in Judas the Rat..
"Let's talk a little bit abt ur CC mess..
u did ur emperor crazy, he was CC's best..
N Brymo's exist Ushered in d CC stress..
I mean Dice could really rap, he had d CC crest..
But many artiste don fall sha off ur CC mess..
CC was in the too, we guess CC left..
Even d lounge could testify, it was CC X.."

The Distractions had so many commas.. MI n AQ contradicted themselves.. But u r not smart to notice..
* AQ said Hennessy Deal was a Sham.. MI said He wants d Hennessy Deal taken from Vector n given to him coz Vector wasn't doing a good job..
so there was actually a real Hennessy deal for Vec..
* We all know AQ is pained.. Whether he likes it or not.. Vector gave him prominence.. we all knew him through Vector.. He was always tagging along Vector like a dog..
* AQ said Vector didn't even help his family.. His elder sis, Shola Vibrate is a Juju musician.. she is married to one of d biggest juju musicians in Nigeria.. they av singles together.. Shola Vibrate n Vector performed together on stage at Lagos @50..
* Dj Magnum has singles with Vector.. His younger bro, Killer Kane does Media promotion n has always been on Vector's team.. they received his Lyricist on the roll n Best Rap song awards together on stage in 2015..
* Y didn't Sinzu come out to say he gave Vector Kitchen street.. AQ later went on to diss Reminisce after he reconciled with Vector with another version of d local rappers song..
* All AQ knows was wen Vector was still up n coming at YSG.. Even d Larry Gaaga he had problems with released a single with him recently n they both got d Def Jam deal..
* MI lied in The Viper coz he was desperate to get dirt on Vector n d AQ that gave him info wasn't updated..
MI said he gave Vector's manager a job at CC.. A big lie.. he didn't even know Michael was Gidi.. who owns Gidi entertainment..
He was pained coz Vector acknowledged on stage Reminisce, Ill Bliiss, Olamide, Ikechukwu, Mode9 as d pioneers of Hiphop in Nigeria..
MI is d jealous one.. he gas d Martell deal n still stated he wants d Hennessy deal.. He was supposed to be on d King Kong remix but was always dodging Vector.. he was replaced with Classiq who did a great job..
Vector has lifted more ppl than MI will.. 80% of d up n coming rappers in Nigeria are all from Vector's Hennessy.. Blaqbonez, Payper Corleone, Vader The Wildcard, Holyfield, Barrylanez, Phlow,...
Don't just restrict ur Knowledge to d side u r on in arguments.. try to know ur opposition so u don't end up being stupid..
The only thing MI has on Vector is Wealth.. AQ was in Unilag n Vector was d undisputed cypher champion for 3yrs till he finished..
When it comes to Rap.. Vector will finish MI anyday.. MI knows.. that was y he ran away from d cypher n his fans r too stupid to realise he ran away or they know but just turned a blind eye.. He has left AQ to do d dissing for him.. Pathetic
the fact that you mentioned Milli as loopy artiste says it all, Mr Oga Milli was signed way after the merger, never was he a Loopy artiste unlike Ice Prince and the likes who were with MI from the get go during the merger, Mr Oga do and do your research, from now I give u #unlooking.

You said MI lied but did Vector deny those facts spilled by MI? During his response vector was busy explaining to his father all thru so where is the lie there na, AQ even confirmed it all in his own response kwa, so wia the lie na Mr Oga

Still the question is who did he lift na, pay attention to your vector during his explanation and the repsonse from AQ, who flourished under Vector na? You can point out artist who have had hits under MI sef including Kole work crooner koker, abi is it Dice ni otedola crooner, notable mentions but none from vector, but blabbing 2 out of your 3,the 2 that MI touched and they turned gold ni.

MI doesn't just have wealth but awards to that fact, check the stats,you can't match MI award collection with Vector, that's a landslide victory you might think he rigged it.

Judah is King forever, vector can keep watching the throne till its vacant.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2020
RealEzee:
the fact that you mentioned Milli as loopy artiste says it all, Mr Oga Milli was signed way after the merger, never was he a Loopy artiste unlike Ice Prince and the likes who were with MI from the get go during the merger, Mr Oga do and do your research, from now I give u #unlooking.

You said MI lied but did Vector deny those facts spilled by MI? During his response vector was busy explaining to his father all thru so where is the lie there na, AQ even confirmed it all in his own response kwa, so wia the lie na Mr Oga

Still the question is who did he lift na, pay attention to your vector during his explanation and the repsonse from AQ, who flourished under Vector na? You can point out artist who have had hits under MI sef including Kole work crooner koker, abi is it Dice ni otedola crooner, notable mentions but none from vector, but blabbing 2 out of your 3,the 2 that MI touched and they turned gold ni.

MI doesn't just have wealth but awards to that fact, check the stats,you can't match MI award collection with Vector, that's a landslide victory you might think he rigged it.

Judah is King forever, vector can keep watching the throne till its vacant.

Milli was signed originally to loopy.. he co-produce Chairman album.. he was already working on his Childish EP in 2014.. It was after d Merger he automatically became a CC artiste.. Go n read his comments on MI after he left..
M still lecturing u on CC n MI again.. Is there something u know at all?
U probably didn't listen to Judas The Rat.. or it was just too complex for u.. if not u won't be spitting this nonsense.. Vector addressed all wat MI said Line by line.. Virtually all MI said in The Viper were lies n accusations.. He claimed he signed Michael which he didn't know, He said Vector is jealous whereas he us d one showing d jealousy, He said Vector didn't help anyone .. n 2 out of d three he has were made known to us by Vector.. Even Loose Kaynon appeared several times on Hennessy cyphers b4 he got signed..
U r forgetting that MI's Loopy didn't blossom.. Those u mentioned were signed to CC n MI does not own CC.. He was merely presiding over it n CC regressed greatly under him..
U r not getting this convo right.. Tell me ur tribe so I can speak in d language u understand.. its obvious English is too complex for u..
The point I am making is MI might be richer n may av presided over a big record label or may av more awards.. But wen it comes to Rap.. Vector is far better..
Ask around.. carry out research.. Vector will come out tops.. its just too glaring.. MI can't stand him when it comes to Rap.. MI knows this that was Y he ran away from the Cypher with Vector n Jumped on a Cypher with Sarkodie that Ubi Franklin proposed.. He knows he has a chance against Sarkodie but not Vector... His fans are just too dumb to see this..
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 10:07pm On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

You might have the numerous sounds and genres but at the global stage...y'all are second to Nigeria and Ghana musically with just that one single sound (afrobeat). You cannot tell me you think y'all are out there in the world. We wouldn't even know majority of y'all artist if not for dstv
Yep, you have the South African company to thank for showcasing your sub-par music and movies, on the flip side how else do you think we also got to know your Wizkid? I mean duh?

As for being second to Ghana & Nigeria...
(Laughs hysterically)

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yep, you have the South African company to thank for showcasing your sub-par music and movies, on the flip side how else do you think we also got to know your Wizkid? I mean duh?

(Laughs hysterically)

It's sub-par yet we are still doing well globally than you. You are pained cos with just a single sound,we buried your whole country with its numerous sounds. South African music my ass, you people are just singing for y'all ears only. How many south African artist be do people evn know worldwide. You need to travel,and enlighten yourself,don't be too buried down south and think the world revolves around y'all flashy videos. South African company showcase our music you say, and we have used that opportunity to garner more global recognition than you. You should cover your face in shame, you have all the means to push your music to the world stage but it hasn't been coming tru has it. That should tell you that you are singing rubbish in that country,non of y'all have good taste of music anyway. And hell to the modafucking yes,you are way behind ghana and nigeria in times of talent and music. Don't get it twisted,you can argue with your keyboard
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2020
Ryocaj:

Milli was signed originally to loopy.. he co-produce Chairman album.. he was already working on his Childish EP in 2014.. It was after d Merger he automatically became a CC artiste.. Go n read his comments on MI after he left..
U probably didn't listen to Judas The Rat.. or it was just too complex for u.. if not u won't be spitting this nonsense.. Vector addressed all wat MI said Line by line.. Virtually all MI said in The Viper were lies n accusations.. He claimed he signed Michael which he didn't know, He said Vector is jealous whereas he us d one showing d jealousy, He said Vector didn't help anyone .. n 2 out of d three he has were made known to us by Vector.. Even Loose Kaynon appeared several times on Hennessy cyphers b4 he got signed..
U r forgetting that MI's Loopy didn't blossom.. Those u mentioned were signed to CC n MI does not own CC.. He was merely presiding over it n CC regressed greatly under him..
U r not getting this convo right.. Tell me ur tribe so I can speak in d language u understand.. its obvious English is too complex for u..
The point I am making is MI might be richer n may av presided over a big record label or may av more awards.. But wen it comes to Rap.. Vector is far better..
Ask around.. carry out research.. Vector will come out tops.. its just too glaring.. MI can't stand him when it comes to Rap.. MI knows this that was Y he ran away from the Cypher with Vector n Jumped on a Cypher with Sarkodie that Ubi Franklin proposed.. He knows he has a chance against Sarkodie but not Vector... His fans are just too dumb to see this..
we will keep on going back and forth, it's all good.

a toast to the greats, MI forever, the chairman himself,Judah smiley,I'm done here, stay safe.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:

(Laughs hysterically)

I know it's hard to figure out how a country could thrive on one sound and still be globally considered music giants as compared to you guys . it's called uniqueness,every genre has it's market worldwide..and afrobeatz is gaining ground massively outchea. I think maybe you can't just accept that afrobeatz is in fact a genre,that is why it is the way it with you. You feel you are superior because we do afrobeatz and y'all do numerous sounds. Music is by numbers/charts not by sound. You can rap all you want,so far no one listens,you are singing for your own pleasure
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:

(Laughs hysterically)

You know what,I retract all my texts. This is stupid,arguing about best music in Africa and all. I don't have anything against y'all mehn, i'm just here for good music. I wish evrybody, south africa,nigerian and the rest of africa well. The artists are all doing a good job and I wish them all well. Let's just enjoy good music that's all
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 5:10am On May 29, 2020
Dextre:

It's sub-par yet we are still doing well globally than you. You are pained cos with just a single sound,we buried your whole country with its numerous sounds. South African music my ass, you people are just singing for y'all ears only. How many south African artist be do people evn know worldwide. You need to travel,and enlighten yourself,don't be too buried down south and think the world revolves around y'all flashy videos. South African company showcase our music you say, and we have used that opportunity to garner more global recognition than you. You should cover your face in shame, you have all the means to push your music to the world stage but it hasn't been coming tru has it. That should tell you that you are singing rubbish in that country,non of y'all have good taste of music anyway. And hell to the modafucking yes,you are way behind ghana and nigeria in times of talent and music. Don't get it twisted,you can argue with your keyboard
Again (Laughs hysterically)..i can't! grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 5:11am On May 29, 2020
Dextre:

I know it's hard to figure out how a country could thrive on one sound and still be globally considered music giants as compared to you guys . it's called uniqueness,every genre has it's market worldwide..and afrobeatz is gaining ground massively outchea. I think maybe you can't just accept that afrobeatz is in fact a genre,that is why it is the way it with you. You feel you are superior because we do afrobeatz and y'all do numerous sounds. Music is by numbers/charts not by sound. You can rap all you want,so far no one listens,you are singing for your own pleasure
Music is about quality not charts oga.Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 29, 2020
Dextre:

You must be living in a ditch to not know MI, vector,olamide. What are you talking about here man. And my statement says we brought hip hop here, I didn't say we better than y'all currently in hip hop. When rap.music was in nigeria,y'all were still listening to gospel music and Afrikaans music. So pls don't tell me about rap..I am not arguing whether we have a better rap music than you,you have it presently.

Hiphop haa been in SA since the 80s if not 70s
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2020
RealEzee:
we will keep on going back and forth, it's all good.

a toast to the greats, MI forever, the chairman himself,Judah smiley,I'm done here, stay safe.
See I don't know abt u but m d only num 1 from d 2,3,4.. Alaye jor jor jor..
King Kong rules..
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by naptu2: 1:35pm On May 29, 2020
Austine1213:

Hiphop haa been in SA since the 80s if not 70s

Ronnie (Ron Ekundayo) - The Way I Feel (1981)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqyMBCPkG4

Emphasis - Which One You Dey (1991)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulv4yaA8UDg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Zoroaster: 6:24pm On May 29, 2020
Ryocaj:

I dont know why nigerians think rap is all about freestyle
Tell me one vector project that is better than m.i 2
I'll wait grin
I can't mention the illegal mixtapes cause that would be a stomp.

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by RealEzee(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2020
Ryocaj:
See I don't know abt u but m d only num 1 from d 2,3,4.. Alaye jor jor jor.. King Kong rules..
smiley cheers
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by JaceBlaze: 7:45pm On May 29, 2020
naptu2:

Ronnie (Ron Ekundayo) - The Way I Feel (1981)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqyMBCPkG4

Emphasis - Which One You Dey (1991)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulv4yaA8UDg

Black Noise - Questions

The group was formed in 1988

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XM06DYEhs
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by naptu2: 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Black Noise - Questions

The group was formed in 1988

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XM06DYEhs

Are they a Nigerian group??
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by JaceBlaze: 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
naptu2:

Are they a Nigerian group??

No,they're from Cape Town,South Africa.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by naptu2: 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
JaceBlaze:

No,they're from Cape Town,South Africa.

Then why did you quote me and post that video??
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by JaceBlaze: 8:02pm On May 29, 2020
naptu2:

Then why did you quote me and post that video??

But you quoted a South African and posted your Nigerian rappers under angry what's the deal?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by naptu2: 8:06pm On May 29, 2020
JaceBlaze:

But you quoted a South African and posted your Nigerian rappers under angry what's the deal?

So you don't even know the reason for my post??

I don't know if the person is South African or not, but the person implied that there was no rap music in Nigeria before 1990, which is false, so I posted a Nigerian rap song from 1981. Do you now understand?? So what's the relevance of your post to mine??
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2020
Zoroaster:
I dont know why nigerians think rap is all about freestyle
Tell me one vector project that is better than m.i 2
I'll wait grin
I can't mention the illegal mixtapes cause that would be a stomp.
Mentioned Freestyle for cyphers.. Freestyling is a unique ability.. U can't go to live cyphers without the ability to freestyle.. U can't go with rehearsed lines.. D major reason MI declined d cypher with Vector..
Nobody is saying rap is all abt freestyle.. Drake has commercial success.. He is not d best rapper.. There is a diff between rapping n singles.. Aw many of Modenine is abt d dopest rapper in Nigeria.. his projects didn't make waves..
Standing toe to toe on d MIC.. Vector will beat MI hands down any day.. Lyricism - Vector beats him..
For ur Info .. No MI song is as big as Angeli or King Kong.. Those two songs won lyricist on the roll n best rap song at d headies in one night in 2012 n 2015 respectively.. no MI song has ever achieved that feat..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.