Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai (16174 Views)

Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Nigeria To Prosecute Parents Who Refuse To Enrol Children In School – Minister / 'They Will Go Back In Body Bags' - El-Rufai Threatens International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by KingMicky3286: 6:49am On May 27, 2020

Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by sesameq: 6:49am On May 27, 2020
fire brigade approach, typical Nigerian method of solving issues. beheading after headache. will it solve the problem?
many of them don't even stay on the grid, television, social media, newspapers and so on. they just farm, rear animals and procreate like God knows what!

funke akindele saw a man and asked him : don't you know me?. the man replied: I have never seen you before in my life!!!

many of these guys don't have access to media, they are just on their own. stop a Fulani woman selling "fura de nunu" who is the vice president? YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by OKTolu: 6:49am On May 27, 2020
Tell them maybe they will listen to you, speaks the language they understand to them, this is 21st century almajiri should be a thing of the past in the north,allow these children to go to schools and be a better person instead of allowing all these Islamic extremist to brainwashed them into becoming a terrorist.

God bless mallam rufai for this.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by dadsonade7: 6:54am On May 27, 2020
El-Rufai has really tried.Let all other Northern Governors join hands with him to make this idea a reality
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by Mayflowa(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Why not make free education in all government primary and secondary schools in the state to encourage parents instead of making threats.

Did you read the full article? This was clearly stated! Nigerians!
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by MoIbrahim: 6:56am On May 27, 2020
whytediamond:
With over 5milion Almajirai in the north, I can assure you that the government up north can't do anything to better their lot.

Dem go still loot the fund for education.

It's coming full circle. The youths are coming for you the highly placed northern leaders.

When you sow the wind, you sure know what you are reaping.

Rubbish! You do nothing, they wail. You do something, they wail. Awon oponu

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by afecgivers: 7:01am On May 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Why not make free education in all government primary and secondary schools in the state to encourage parents instead of making threats.

Education is encouraged in the north but some elites are benefiting from the Almajiri's concept.. Jonathan built more than 100 Almajiri schools, those structures are now warehouse for goats and rams. Mind you! They enjoyed 100% free education than any other region. They enjoyed low jamb cutoff point, they enjoyed 3credit waec result to gain universities admissions. It will take the north morethan 20years to wake their education system.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by mu2sa2: 7:01am On May 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Must be ipob - can't read, low IQ.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by Heavensent01(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2020
seems hell Rufai is on nairaland, I made comment in regards to this yesterday when he was celebrating taking those kids to school

we can't stop cutting bomb wire when the joiner are not prosecuted. it's compulsory these alimajiri parents are prosecuted and jailed to curtail what has become tradition in a region Arewa boys are shamelessly showing luxuries lifestyles
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by MoIbrahim: 7:05am On May 27, 2020
Johnbosco77:
Audio prosecution.....

80% are products of the almajiri system.

Including Abacha...

This only reveals the shape of your head

Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by SweetCunt97(f): 7:06am On May 27, 2020
That's progress right there.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by james1(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2020
The best step El rufai has taken so far.thumbs up.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by toprealman: 7:08am On May 27, 2020
It took Coronavirus to reset your brain abi?
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by fatymore(f): 7:12am On May 27, 2020
In this century...some parents are just too archaic
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by Pharaohny: 7:12am On May 27, 2020
Las Las local man is beginning to have sense I knew Nigeria will be great again
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by rummmy: 7:15am On May 27, 2020
post=90001247:
And Abacha became the head of state of everyone at your house.
Almajiri ruled over everyone in your state and neighbouring states. wink
Wetin u and ur people wey no come be almajiris dey look with una plenty plenty certificates?

Whatashame!!
are you now saying that certificates are worthless?anyway,nigerian certificates are worthless unless you are a Fulani Muslim....
I'm happy it came out from some one like you.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by grandstar(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2020
whytediamond:
With over 5milion Almajirai in the north, I can assure you that the government up north can't do anything to better their lot.

Dem go still loot the fund for education.

It's coming full circle. The youths are coming for you the highly placed northern leaders.

When you sow the wind, you sure know what you are reaping.

The numbers are not this much. The recent expulsion of non indigenes Almajiris to other states has shown that the number is much much smaller.
. The ubiquity of the Almajiris is what makes people think they are that many.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by rummmy: 7:19am On May 27, 2020
Empowering people that will make his 2023 presidential ambition possible but God pass him......God have the final say.......his people must be on throne.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by sisisioge: 7:23am On May 27, 2020
Good good! El Rufai is definitely one of the good ones! Parents should either plan the number of children they have or keep all they have carelessly! They should stop enrolling them in almanjiri to fend for themselves.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by lugado: 7:24am On May 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:

did you read it at all. you people should learn to read. thats nigerias biggest problem
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by sirp9898(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2020
This is a good move if they can sustain it
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by blowjohn(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2020
That is not the root of the matter.
The root of the matter is a poor stupid man giving birth to more than 3 kids.
Can he address that too?
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by OBku4(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I know u did not read what was written.
1sttocommentgeng
wehdone wink
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by Gandollar(f): 7:30am On May 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
when be say una no go read before una comment.. rubbish
You all quoting that guy are dumb. Elrufai gave education up to jss 3, the guy is asking why he couldn't go the whole length and you angry birds won't let him be.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by Gandollar(f): 7:34am On May 27, 2020
sesameq:
fire brigade approach, typical Nigerian method of solving issues. beheading after headache. will it solve the problem?
many of them don't even stay on the grid, television, social media, newspapers and so on. they just farm, rear animals and procreate like God knows what!

funke akindele saw a man and asked him : don't you know me?. the man replied: I have never seen you before in my life!!!

many of these guys don't have access to media, they are just on their own. stop a Fulani woman selling "fura de nunu" who is the vice president? YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Baba it's good their leaders are waking up now. Better late than never. The north has a lot of catching up to do however, but others should emulate the little bird.
Re: El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai by DarkJeddi(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Did you bother to read before jumping to comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Tells Miyetti Allah To Stop Defending Killer Herders / Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor / Mayor of Brampton, Patrick Brown Praises Lagos Under Tinubu At Obi’s Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.