Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? (1949 Views)

Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. / Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data / Clubkonnect.com Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by Naijaprosper: 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
I paid in N341 to my newly created wallet on ClubKonnect, a data and recharge seller advertised on nairaland.

Then I proceeded to buy data from the paid amount on their website. Till today, no data has been sent to my line.

I call their contact lines and nobody ever picks.
They have a line for text messages to which I sent a text message but they don't reply.

Please tell me if they are a Fraud or if anybody has ever successfully bought data or airtime from them.
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by Aladdin1(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2020
A BIG SCAMMER AND 419 DATA SELLER.NA U KNOW WETIN U GO FIND DEM HAND!!.HOW MANY TIMES YOU GO HEAR AM? KLUBCONNECT IS FRAUDCONNECT

1 Like

Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by illicit(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
clubkonnect again
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by controlaltdeleat: 7:52pm On May 26, 2020
Sorry Bro but I will advice you to use tiwatek never met him only knew about him through here during this corona and the guy has been 100% though his price is just extra 50 naira or so
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by Tiwatek: 9:19pm On May 26, 2020
controlaltdeleat:
Sorry Bro but I will advice you to use tiwatek never met him only knew about him through here during this corona and the guy has been 100% though his price is just extra 50 naira or so
Thanks for the mention. Here is a link to our thread for those that are interested in patronising us. https://www.nairaland.com/5165185/cheapest-data-plans-1gb-n355
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by eleko1: 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
Dnt buy any data from anybody here,.Nah like diz clubconnect the Ibadan base data seller start.Walk to shop,buy ur card and load simple.If u must patronize any of dem here, let dem send u d data and u transfer the money.Simple.That was how one nutz told me “ I can’t runaway cos of 3k” As if he’ll broadcast wen he dive
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by TDonald: 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
eleko1:
Dnt buy any data from anybody here,.Nah like diz clubconnect the Ibadan base data seller start.Walk to shop,buy ur card and load simple.If u must patronize any of dem here, let dem send u d data and u transfer the money.Simple.That was how one nutz told me “ I can’t runaway cos of 3k” As if he’ll broadcast wen he dive

There are some very honest data resellers here
faithfull18 has been my data plug for a long while and she has never dissaponted
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by faithfull18(f): 10:48pm On May 26, 2020
TDonald:

There are some very honest data resellers here
faithfull18 has been my data plug for a long while and she has never dissaponted
Hmmn, what can I say? I am short of words really.

Thank you.
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by vicishow(m): 1:28am On May 27, 2020
Clubkonnect has never for once disappointed me for over 2years have been dealing. Probably there is something you didn't do right. Have you tried reaching out to them?
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by Naijaprosper: 7:45am On May 27, 2020
vicishow:
Clubkonnect has never for once disappointed me for over 2years have been dealing. Probably there is something you didn't do right. Have you tried reaching out to them?

Once you can read and write, you can buy data from any website Or let them get their customer service functional then.

Why don't they pick calls on their lines?
Why don't they return calls?
Why don't they reply text.
Why do you get a reply from them on nairaland and never on their website it through their lines?

To me this looks like a scam or a terrible terrible terrible
(X3) company.

Please get my data to me.

I know it's just N341 I paid, but nobody likes to be cheated.

Moreover, I just bought that quantity to test your service and now I feel like vomiting.

If you want to make it right, call my number 08033060899.
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by clubkonnect: 10:40am On May 27, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

vicishow:
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by clubkonnect: 12:58pm On May 27, 2020
You will have to go back to your bank with a screenshot of a payment for a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Naijaprosper:

Once you can read and write, you can buy data from any website Or let them get their customer service functional then.

Why don't they pick calls on their lines?
Why don't they return calls?
Why don't they reply text.
Why do you get a reply from them on nairaland and never on their website it through their lines?

To me this looks like a scam or a terrible terrible terrible
(X3) company.

Please get my data to me.

I know it's just N341 I paid, but nobody likes to be cheated.

Moreover, I just bought that quantity to test your service and now I feel like vomiting.

If you want to make it right, call my number 08033060899.
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by emmajodeci(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2020
clubkonnect:
You will have to go back to your bank with a screenshot of a payment for a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

CLUBKONNECT :

I did a gotv subscription for 4601418474 but till this moment the person is saying it had not been activated that they were called to subscribe or else get disconnected tonight by 12AM.

Pls help as it's urgent

Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by clubkonnect: 10:51pm On May 28, 2020
Good Evening. Your transaction was successful. Kindly, reset your decoder. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
emmajodeci:

CLUBKONNECT :

I did a gotv subscription for 4601418474 but till this moment the person is saying it had not been activated that they were called to subscribe or else get disconnected tonight by 12AM.

Pls help as it's urgent
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by clubkonnect: 10:53pm On May 28, 2020
Good Evening. Your transaction was successful. Kindly, reset your decoder. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!quote author=emmajodeci post=90061965]

CLUBKONNECT :

Pls help as it's urgent[/quote]
Re: Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? by fixedhollies(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2020
I have been using this same clubkonnet and it has been working. Though they do have sometimes you may buy data, and it won't be credited as soon as you want, what i do is to text their line, and they do respond and sort my issues. Most times they say it is mtn network.

I can give them 90/100

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA used Samsung galaxy s10 / Clean Nokia N900 For Sale @ 55k / Used Clean HTC Desire S @ 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.