Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? (456 Views)

“Victor Agbaroji Must Go”, OML 26 Workers, Delta Oil Communities Protest / Niger Delta Oil Is For Niger Deltans Only,go And Find Your Own / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by Biodun556(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
shocked

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by DrGoodman: 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
grin

Musa has seen enough at the gate, he has ran back to the north grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by weblord1900: 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
So na Zobo, Cows, onions, pepper and yams money they use in buying those Benz and Rolls Royce

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by Gandollar(f): 8:42pm On May 26, 2020
LMAO grin

The wealth without work name still dey pain abooki

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by FlordFlorez(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2020
J
Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by Biodun556(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2020
weblord1900:
So na Zobo, Cows, onions, pepper and yams money they use in buying those Benz and Rolls Royce

Food is highly profitable business.
Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by flokii: 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Northerners are the type to look inward just like Yorubas.. reason the then Western and Northern region thrived with historical sites and industries.

The Niger Delta people, well I'd say they need to put in more effort, get education, clean up their lands and advocate for strong environmental laws and policies, set up indutries like agribusiness, food processing etc. This is 21st century, no time for the men to continue drinking ogogoro all day while their women work to feed the family, era of free oil money is gone. Ya'll should wake up.

The Igbos, hmmm! let me just reserve my comments.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by weblord1900: 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Biodun556:

Food is highly profitable business.
Show me a food seller you know his Son rides a Rolls Royce

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by Unbiased1: 8:56pm On May 26, 2020
flokii:
Northerners are the type to look inward just like Yorubas.. reason the then Western and Northern region thrived with historical sites and industries.

The Niger Delta people, well I'd say they need to put in more effort, get education, clean up their lands and advocate for strong environmental laws and policies, set up indutries like agribusiness, food processing etc. This is 21st century, no time for the men to continue drinking ogogoro all day while their women work to feed the family, era of free oil money is gone. Ya'll should wake up.

The Igbos, hmmm! let me just reserve my comments.

You better reserve your stupid comment

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by Kinematics: 8:57pm On May 26, 2020
Its definitely not true. What's true is that the North, West and East depend on oil from the SS.

That's the whole truth.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by gidgiddy: 9:02pm On May 26, 2020
Try asking any Northerner what percentage of their so called Agricultural produce goes to the Federal government in taxes and revenue and watch them run away
Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by AhoadaRivers: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics:
Its definitely not true. It is true that the North, West and East depend of oil from the SS.

That's the whole truth.

This illiterate is confused. 'It is not true', 'It is true'. Olodo rapata!
Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by Leo3333: 11:48pm On May 26, 2020
Biodun556:
shocked

Rolls Royces and Jet rides just from the sale of cows and tomatoes? Common now!
Na only dem dey do trading?

OP, I enjoin you to visit Abuja? I mean the real Abuja o- Asokoro, Maitama, etc., and you'll see how kids of northern politicians, Govt. appointees, Heads of Govt. MDAs and billionaire Contractors ball hard and feed fat on oil money and our taxes. Life go almost tire you! grin grin

This is why I feel pity for some f00lish barely-fed youths who spend their productive hours on the Social Media defending Buhari who doesn't even know they exist.

While some people dey online dey defend dey fight ontop empty stomach, some other ones dey chop beta life for Abuja.

Inside life.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil? by Jakemedg(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics:
Its definitely not true. What's true is that the North, West and East depend on oil from the SS.

That's the whole truth.
true

(1) (Reply)

Stop Politicising Attacks, Bandits Don't Distinguish Between PDP & APC - Tambuwa / Breaking; UK Photoshop The Duke Of Edinburgh With The Queen To Mark His Birthday / , I Trek From Street To Streets To Share Flying And Posters During My Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.