Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (14821 Views)

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
culled

Who has killed more, Satan or God?

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 1:7

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,476,633, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers.

But how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?

Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ,  And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD ,  put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house, And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. -- Job 1:1-19

So it seems that both Satan and God share the blame (or the credit) for these killings. If so, then the tally would be:

Killings

God 2,476,633

Satan 10

No contest.

Update

I've tried to assign numbers to the un-numbered killings in the Bible. You can see the detailed list here.

The results were even more lopsided: 25 million (plus or minus a few million) for God; 60 for Satan.

Here is a more complete table.

Numbered killings Estimated total killings

God 2,476,633 25 million

Satan 10        60

Much more information about God's killings, with a chapter on each of the 135 killing events, can be found in the book:

Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible

One always assumed the bible God to be a ''loving father'', not someone who surpasses the devil in murder by a factor of 100000 to 1.

Christians, care to explain??

1 Like

Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2011

Yes.

firstly from where did u get ur statistics?
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Souled: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2011
Do even care about the statistics, but have you really looked at the circumstances surrounding these deaths?
Lets have a look at Noahs time, the flood, God dint kill anyone there bla, He gave them the choice of going into the Ark but they CHOOSE not to, so we cant blame God for peoples wrong choices. And there are countless other examples in the bible where pple died as a result of their choice
I am yet to find a place where God killed rigtheous pple, Bible says God is not INTERESTED in the death of a sinner

So this your statistic is flawed

Selah!
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by DeepSight(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2011
Hmmmm.

Whilst the biblical ontology of God may be problematic, this does nothing to help anybody. A recognition of the source and fount of all creation - God - and a deep appreciation for the wonder of conscious existence as a sentient being should be all that the thinking spirit should concern itself with.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
ROSSIKE:

culled

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 1:7

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,476,633, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers.

But how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?

Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ,  And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD ,  put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house, And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. -- Job 1:1-19

So it seems that both Satan and God share the blame (or the credit) for these killings. If so, then the tally would be:

Killings

God 2,476,633

Satan 10

No contest.

Update

I've tried to assign numbers to the un-numbered killings in the Bible. You can see the detailed list here.

The results were even more lopsided: 25 million (plus or minus a few million) for God; 60 for Satan.

Here is a more complete table.

Numbered killings Estimated total killings

God 2,476,633 25 million

Satan 10        60

Much more information about God's killings, with a chapter on each of the 135 killing events, can be found in the book:

Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible

One always assumed the bible God to be a ''loving father'', not someone who surpasses the devil in murder by a factor of 100000 to 1.

And yet you say we worship the same God

And yet you say we are people of the book ,and you agree with most of the old testament.

Mercy, Mercy on you, you deluded and misled soul
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Maykelly(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
@poster,

No need to judge God Almighty with Satan for God will certainly KILL you and you will not have mouth to talk. The Biggest Mistake here is that you have mouth - But I am assuring you, it won't be too long He will kill you.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by divinereal: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
greed the god of the torah/bible was a tyrannical, diabolical, genocidal, jealous, narcissistic being.

CHRISTIAN GOD - AN EVIL DIABOLICAL KILLER
BY OLEG DEI
The Christian Fundamentalists state God is
good, but the evil Bible teaches otherwise!
1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21–23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women,
children, and fetuses. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37–42, the evil
Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.
2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15–18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow
Israelites.
3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God kills all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their
king was stubborn.
PAGE 1
4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41–49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them.
So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20–21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and
women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32–35, God
has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children, and plunder the
country. In Deuteronomy 3:3–7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of
Bashan. In Numbers 31:7–18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the
virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1–9, God tells the Israelites
to kill all the Amalekites—men, women, children, infants, and their cattle—for
something the Amalekites' ancestors had done 400 years ago.
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.
PAGE 2
7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The
Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God
commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the
camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.”
About 3,000 people died.
8. Amorites destroyed by sword and God's rocks.
In Joshua 10:10–11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then
finishes them off with rocks from the sky.
9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky.
Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.
10.God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23–24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to
maul them.
11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1–23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill
them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they
hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for
themselves.
12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27–30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush
3,000 members of a rival tribe.
13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22–29, a mob demands to rape a godly master's guest. The master
offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and
gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts
her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.
14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30–39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for
God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.
PAGE 3
15.God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11–19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God
comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.
16.God demands you kill your wife and children for worshipping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6–10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children,
brother, and friend if they worship other gods.
17.God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9–10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he
is God.
18.God kills a man for not impregnating his brother's wife.
In Genesis 38:9–10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother's wife.
19.God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27–29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by
making them eat their own children.
PAGE 4
20.The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7–19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horselike
locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months.
Then some angels will kill a third of the earth's population. If he came today, that
would be 2 billion people.
Christians have spent thousands of years coming up with excuses for a loving
god that would allow or create such evil. Instead the Bible depicts an evil
demon God killing at the drop of a hat. Then you wonder why the history of
Christianity is filled with murder, killing and violence.
PAGE 5
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
May kelly:

@poster,

No need to judge God Almighty with Satan for God will certainly KILL you and you will not have mouth to talk. The Biggest Mistake here is that you have mouth - But I am assuring you, it won't be too long He will kill you.

GOD WILL KILL YOU!!!!! grin cheesy, wow!!!!
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Jen33(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
May Kelly said:

@poster,

No need to judge God Almighty with Satan for God will certainly KILL you  and you will not have mouth to talk. The Biggest Mistake here is that you have mouth - But I am assuring you, it won't be too long He will kill you.

You say ''God loves'', ''God is love'', all smiley, warm, and cuddly, etc etc, but, like the turncoat monster in the movie, he gets real murderous, his face contorted in hate, vendetta, and blood lust the minute you sway from his dictates.

The real ''sinners'' on this earth are the imbeciles like you who've turned the Source of Life into this caricature of a cartoon character, based on this mythical garbage you've been brainwashed with.

Brainless Dummy.

1 Like

Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by jdiadem: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
De 32:39 ¶ See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
(KJV)
Eze 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Hab 1:13 Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he.
Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Job 22:23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
Jer 15:19 Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.

CASE STUDY-SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Gen 18: 20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Gen 19:1 ¶ And at nightfall the two angels came to Sodom; and Lot was seated at the way into the town: and when he saw them he got up and came before them, falling down on his face to the earth
3 But he made his request more strongly, so they went with him into his house; and he got food ready for them, and made unleavened bread, of which they took.
4 ¶ But before they had gone to bed, the men of the town, all the men of Sodom, came round the house, young and old, from every part of the town.
5 And crying out to Lot, they said, Where are the men who came to your house this night? Send them out to us, so that we may take our pleasure with them.

COMMENTS

God as the creator can do what he wills with his creation, but this God would not but allowed man to choose between good and evil.
From the references above you can see that God is a God of mercy and loving kindness. His main attribute is purity which can never be compromised for anything. He made man to serve and fellowship with him, but any man who decided to go the way of satan will have himself to blame. the standing order is "the wages of sin is death" and satan the great killer whose main aim is destruction will lure that man based on the mans desires against God and that opens the man for death.
As long as you don't yield to satan, then there's no destruction. God sent warnings to Nineveh, they repented and who killed them. God so condescended to Abraham that he promised to spare Sodom for 5 righteous people but they were no where to be found.

ASSIGNMENT:
Go steal or do something against the laws of the country and see what way you'll be celebrated, and compare to an eternally pure God.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by don33310(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
divinereal:

greed the god of the torah/bible was a tyrannical, diabolical, genocidal, jealous, narcissistic being.

CHRISTIAN GOD - AN EVIL DIABOLICAL KILLER
BY OLEG DEI
The Christian Fundamentalists state God is
good, but the evil Bible teaches otherwise!
1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21–23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women,
children, and fetuses. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37–42, the evil
Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.
2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15–18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow
Israelites.
3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God kills all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their
king was stubborn.
PAGE 1
4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41–49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them.
So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20–21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and
women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32–35, God
has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children, and plunder the
country. In Deuteronomy 3:3–7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of
Bashan. In Numbers 31:7–18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the
virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1–9, God tells the Israelites
to kill all the Amalekites—men, women, children, infants, and their cattle—for
something the Amalekites' ancestors had done 400 years ago.
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.
PAGE 2
7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The
Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God
commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the
camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.”
About 3,000 people died.
8. Amorites destroyed by sword and God's rocks.
In Joshua 10:10–11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then
finishes them off with rocks from the sky.
9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky.
Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.
10.God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23–24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to
maul them.
11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins violated for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1–23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill
them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they
hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for
themselves.
12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27–30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush
3,000 members of a rival tribe.
13. A concubine violated and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22–29, a mob demands to violation a godly master's guest. The master
offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and
gang-violation her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts
her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.
14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30–39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for
God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.
PAGE 3
15.God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11–19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God
comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.
16.God demands you kill your wife and children for worshipping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6–10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children,
brother, and friend if they worship other gods.
17.God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9–10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he
is God.
18.God kills a man for not impregnating his brother's wife.
In Genesis 38:9–10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother's wife.
19.God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27–29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by
making them eat their own children.
PAGE 4
20.The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7–19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horselike
locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months.
Then some angels will kill a third of the earth's population. If he came today, that
would be 2 billion people.
Christians have spent thousands of years coming up with excuses for a loving
god that would allow or create such evil. Instead the Bible depicts an evil
demon God killing at the drop of a hat. Then you wonder why the history of
Christianity is filled with murder, killing and violence.
PAGE 5
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
How many children and infants did jesus' dad kill during noah's flood? grin
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by RiffRaff: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2011
D Imaginary Dude is Worse than Hitler,
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by emmadaniel: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
BE CAREFUL MAN
BE CAREFUL ,IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HAND OF GOD.
HE CAN BE GENTLE AS A DOVE AND DEADLY AS A HUNGRY LION.

BE CAREFUL THE POSTER OF THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
emmadaniel:

BE CAREFUL MAN
BE CAREFUL ,IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HAND OF GOD.
HE CAN BE GENTLE AS A DOVE AND DEADLY AS A HUNGRY LION.

BE CAREFUL THE POSTER OF THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea poster, BE CAREFUL!!!! BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL!!!!! The invincible Jewish wizard will kill you!!!
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Holyede: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote]culled

No need to explain, the Lord owns everything and your funny statistics remain just that, your deluded personal opinion. Meanwhile the devil is looking for the next victim for Hellfire.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Holyede: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote]culled

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,476,633, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents

No need to explain, the Lord owns everything and your funny statistics remain just that, your deluded personal opinion. Meanwhile the devil is looking for the next victim for Hellfire.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Holyede: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote]culled

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,476,633, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents

No need to explain, the Lord owns everything and your funny statistics remain just that, your deluded personal opinion. Please, browse this: 'popular people who joked with God and their end'. Meanwhile the devil is looking for his next victim.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Holyede: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote]culled

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,476,633, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only inclu

No need to explain, the Lord owns everything and your funny statistics remain just that, your deluded personal opinion. Please, browse this: 'popular people who joked with God and their end'. Meanwhile the devil is looking for his next victim.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Holyede: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote]culled

[img]http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/DWB/no_estimates.

Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by Holyede: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by orisa37: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
God authorises all killings.
Re: Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. by hopefulLandlord: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yahweh is Dr. Jekyll and Satan is Mr. Hyde

(1) (Reply)

Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land / Who Knows About White-garment Churches? / Evolution 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.