Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Adding Water To Dry Dog Food?. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Are The Benefits Of Adding Water To Dry Dog Food?. (344 Views)

Compy Dry Dog ​​food For Adult Medium And Large Breeds / Binggo Dry Dog Food At Wholesale Price (puppy 5kg... N5,295) / How I Prepare My Dog Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Adding Water To Dry Dog Food?. by Echbee: 9:51pm On May 26, 2020
What Are The Benefits of Adding Water to Dry Dog Food? When you add water to dry dog food it makes it more palatable and enhance the dog’s hydration. It is good to mix dry dog food with water. Moist dog food is always preferred by dogs over dry kibble, especially with weaning puppies. It tastes better, it smells better. Water is added for different reasons, for example, to prevent different health issues (ex: dehydration and blood circulation) and increase appetite in case your dog is not eating enough, but there are many others.
https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2020/05/what-are-benefits-of-adding-water-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Are They People Who Sell Doberman Please Help Me I Can Pay / I Need A German Shepherd Stud In Abuja / Do You Think A Man Who Can't Take Care Of Is Dog, Can Take Care Of His Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.