Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase (833 Views)

Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Starting A Cab Business, In Need Of A Hire Purchased Car /van Or An Investor / pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2020
Greetings fellow nairalanders, I'm in a dilemma and I just pray I find help from here..

I'm a graduate (futo precisely), finished school since 2014, till now no job, my parents are old and can't do Anything basically again, my younger sister is about dropping out of school because there is no money for her HND form...

I've thought about this and it's making me depressed, I need help.. I did some menial jobs to be able to raise the sum of 200k , now I need a car for a hire purchase, I promise to deliver weekly basis without a fault, I saw a Honda Civic 08 model which cost about 800k , but I don't have such money, if only I can get help or any other good car at your disposal, please treat this as urgent as I don't want to see myself as a failure and disappoint my mom especially, she have been through hell already. I want her to reap what she had sowed ..

Please I need help, help me pls .

I'm based in Abuja
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 5:18am On May 27, 2020
Please help, the thoughts I'm having is not a good one...

I can get guarantors to seal this for me . Please help
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by sydneyboss(m): 5:46am On May 27, 2020
Please in any thing, remove bad thoughts from you, hopefully someone might come help you, I wish I have, I would have helped.

Stay strong
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2020
sydneyboss:
Please in any thing, remove bad thoughts from you, hopefully someone might come help you, I wish I have, I would have helped.

Stay strong

Thank you

Please someone come to my aid
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2020
Please I really need help, depression is taking the better part of me
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by SavageResponse(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2020
Ofuji:
Greetings fellow nairalanders, I'm in a dilemma and I just pray I find help from here..

I'm a graduate (futo precisely), finished school since 2014, till now no job, my parents are old and can't do Anything basically again, my younger sister is about dropping out of school because there is no money for her HND form...

I've thought about this and it's making me depressed, I need help.. I did some menial jobs to be able to raise the sum of 200k , now I need a car for a hire purchase, I promise to deliver weekly basis without a fault, I saw a Honda Civic 08 model which cost about 800k , but I don't have such money, if only I can get help or any other good car at your disposal, please treat this as urgent as I don't want to see myself as a failure and disappoint my mom especially, she have been through hell already. I want her to reap what she had sowed ..

I'm based in Abuja

You just said you want to get a car on hire purchase and ended it there.

You need to be specific about what you need to do with the car in order to generate revenue to repay the loan.

Do you plan to use the money as a regular yellow cab, kabu-kabu or as Uber cab?

What tenor are you looking at to repay the loan?

How much interest do you intend paying?

You also need to say what previous experience you have if any and how well you know the roads in Abuja if that is where you want to run the business.

These are the information a potential financier would need in order to make up his/her mind on whether to give you the money or not

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
SavageResponse:

You just said you want to get a car on hire purchase and ended it there.

You need to be specific about what you need to do with the car in order to generate revenue to repay the loan.

Do you plan to use the money as a regular yellow cab, kabu-kabu or as Uber cab?

What tenor are you looking at to repay the loan?

How much interest do you intend paying?

You also need to say what previous experience you have if any and how well you know the roads in Abuja if that is where you want to run the business.

These are the information a potential financier would need in order to make up his/her mind on whether to give you the money or not

Thanks...

I intend using it for Uber/bolt purposes, my repayment plans is either weekly or monthly basis, any one favorable to the lender, on a 24month tenor which I know it's very attainable.

The interest rate should be determined by the owner, I am looking at 2.7% I can accept a little bit more.

I have experience driving , but not an official job, used to drive a truck for someone who couldn't drive to get drinks for him, and yes I am familiar with Abuja roads....

I can get a guarantor to stand for me as well.

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2020
I'm still searching please
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2020
Good morning
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Mayorwer: 11:49am On May 28, 2020
Ofuji:

I'm based in Abuja
email me to discuss about this asap
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
Mayorwer:
email me to discuss about this asap

Done sir ... Thanks
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
These are what I am assuring :
Prompt weekly remittance, no excuses

Maintain the car very well and do the service as at when required

I will keep to our agreements.

Please get to me on
0803 657 2371
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by MrHandsome2013: 6:33pm On May 28, 2020
Ofuji:
These are what I am assuring :
Prompt weekly remittance, no excuses

Maintain the car very well and do the service as at when required

I will keep to our agreements.

Please get to me on
0803 657 2371
How old are you and are you married?
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
How old are you and are you married?

No Sir, I am not married, in my late 20's ...

I can drop my international passport if it warrants
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2020
Good morning , please come to my aid.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2020
Good evening nairalanders, I still need a car for higher purchase, pls help me
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
I am still looking for please
Re: Please Help! I Need A Car For A Hire Purchase by Ofuji(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, please I still need a car for hire purchase

(1) (Reply)

Earn Between 100usd To 500usd Daily By Viewing Paid.. Digital Marketing. / Do You Know That Keeping Naira In The Bank Is A Waste Of Money? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.