Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I'm So Excited To Get My Nigerian Passport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm So Excited To Get My Nigerian Passport (483 Views)

Little Mascots Excited On Seeing Messi With Them In Dressing Room / Tottenham Fans Excited As Heung-min South Korea Exit Asian Cup (Photos) / Oparanozie Excited To Play Against France At The World Cup (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Excited To Get My Nigerian Passport by TalkTalkArena: 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
Peter Crouch has followed up reports that Harry Redknapp is in line to be the new Nigeria manager - by declaring his availability.

Gernot Rohr sees his contract expire at the end of the month and there is serious doubt over the German's future.

And The Star claims the Nigerian hierarchy are considering trying to tempt 73-year-old Redknapp back into the dug out.

SEE POST AND REACTIONS

Re: I'm So Excited To Get My Nigerian Passport by galaxy2020(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2020
Nigeria doesn't need Rednap
Re: I'm So Excited To Get My Nigerian Passport by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2020
Rek gini He had better looked elsewhere...who him hep

(1) (Reply)

Basketball Players To Wear Ring That Can Detect Presence Of Covid-19 / Antoine Griezmann's Family Launch Attack On Barcelona Coach Quique Setien / Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi In The Same League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.