Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User (1145 Views)

'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by sheyitokz(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2020
please and please people reading this here tonight pass this to others and beware of this a Facebook username and numbers "quin annie bella"0704 377 5466, 09045437277 it's an account that has been hacked but still working to dupe people telling them to flip cash today beware of those numbers I fell a victim of #4,000 though it's not a big cash on a normal ground buh this period of lockdown na big money I loss today I was told to fill a form which includes full name,account no/name,method of payment,amount of payment. after filling this form they sent me this account no(6555553133 BALOGUN JERRY fidelity bank) to flip my cash after transferring the cash since 11am in the morning no alert beeped on my phone I started disturbing them with calls they finally picked up the call around 5pm I was totally screwed I started raising my voice swearing to them on phone they just shouted back at me with unpleasant talks.
please nairalanders reading pass it to others beware of that QUIN ANNIE BELLA on Facebook and those numbers below cos I know I'm not the only person that tried to flip cash
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by ikh777: 10:29pm On May 26, 2020
sheyitokz:
please and please people reading this here tonight pass this to others and beware of this a Facebook username and numbers "quin annie bella"0704 377 5466, 09045437277 it's an account that has been hacked but still working to dupe people today enough those numbers I fell a victim of #4,000 though it's not a big cash on a normal ground buh this period of lockdown na big money I loss today I was told to fill a form which includes full name,account no/name,method of payment,amount of payment. after filling this form they sent me this account no(6555553133 BALOGUN JERRY fidelity bank) after transferring the cash since 11am in the morning no alert beeped on my phone I started disturbing them with calls they formally picked up the call around 5pm I was totally screwed I started raising my voice swearing to them on phone they just shouted back at me with unpleasant talks.
please nairalanders reading pass it to others beware of that QUIN ANNIE BELLA on Facebook and those numbers below cos I know I'm not the only person that this happened to today

Pls stop giving INCOMPLETE STORY.... what exactly did you transfer the money for?

WAS IT FOR INVESTMENT
OR FOR FUN
OR WHAT?

Either of them is GREED... your greed for quick results made you loose. If you carried this matter to police, they would blame you first.

7 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by HazardMan(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2020
How did they trick you?
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by yomi007k(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2020
1.Why did you want to fill the form?

2. Why did you pay? Are they selling items?

Don't worry, na school fees of School Of Hard Knocks you pay.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by VickyRotex(f): 10:32pm On May 26, 2020
what was the 4k for?

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by Decolonel(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2020
Guy, na this kin unseriousness and carelessness of not completing stories that led to their scamming you. Receive common sense

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by FlordFlorez(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2020
Ur story is half baked.
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by phrancys001(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2020
The story reminded me of cynthia morgan mata
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by icebird25(m): 12:51am On May 27, 2020
This one Don fall mugu...hahaha..

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by uboma(m): 3:25am On May 27, 2020
sheyitokz:
please and please people reading this here tonight pass this to others and beware of this a Facebook username and numbers "quin annie bella"0704 377 5466, 09045437277 it's an account that has been hacked but still working to dupe people telling them to flip cash today beware of those numbers I fell a victim of #4,000 though it's not a big cash on a normal ground buh this period of lockdown na big money I loss today I was told to fill a form which includes full name,account no/name,method of payment,amount of payment. after filling this form they sent me this account no(6555553133 BALOGUN JERRY fidelity bank) to flip my cash after transferring the cash since 11am in the morning no alert beeped on my phone I started disturbing them with calls they finally picked up the call around 5pm I was totally screwed I started raising my voice swearing to them on phone they just shouted back at me with unpleasant talks.
please nairalanders reading pass it to others beware of that QUIN ANNIE BELLA on Facebook and those numbers below cos I know I'm not the only person that tried to flip cash

You fell for the flip cash scam.

Haba Bro, you fall my hand.....

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by danelson007(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2020
They did not scam u I swear, I wished u did it with 100k. In this 21st century, u are paying 4000 to get 8000 in 2hrs.
Ur level of exposure is too low.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by betonnaira: 7:04am On May 27, 2020
it's obvious we now have lots of children on nairaland, some fell for flip cash u are still asking how e got duped, if u can't read d complete story, abeg Park well.

and for u op,, u mumu.
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by Hypnotise: 7:29am On May 27, 2020
Lol.
Even if someone were to fall victim of scam, no be flip cash scam nau haba
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by supercase1(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2020
sheyitokz:
Your foolishness is unique infact u deserve cane,am sure u voted for buhari and APC
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by KingMicky3286: 7:39am On May 27, 2020
Because you want to reap what you did not sow. Greedy people everywhere.

sheyitokz:
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by sheyitokz(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2020
read the post well it was an hacked Facebook account they used to chat
danelson007:
They did not scam u I swear, I wished u did it with 100k. In this 21st century, u are paying 4000 to get 8000 in 2hrs.
Ur level of exposure is too low.
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by uglodoh(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2020
I saw a message ( flip cash) like that on my facebook message. It was sent to me by a friend. I started chatting with him. Although I do not believe in money doubling. He told me it was real and bla bla bla like that . This is a friend that send messages to me on whatsapp everyday and he had never made mention of this business of his to me.

I decided to call him because i sensed something was not right. He told me he was not the one chatting with me; his facebook account was hacked. I told him i thought as much. He works in a decent place and his earning well. He thanked me and told me he would do something about it. I told him to be fast so that people will not be scammed.

Later when i went to check my message again , my friend'name has changed to facebook user.

Only greedy people are usually scammed in this manner. When you are told if you put in N10 000 you will get N20 000 in two hours time. You should know there is something fishing.
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by VickyRotex(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2020
betonnaira:
it's obvious we now have lots of children on nairaland, some fell for flip cash u are still asking how e got duped, if u can't read d complete story, abeg Park well.

and for u op,, u mumu.
I'm not arguing the fact that there are lots of children on NL but It's obvious that people like you are not patient to read before calling names. If you had read the post quoted by ikh777 you will know that the op never added anything like flip cash until people asked then he modified his post.

The fact that you came here after he modified the posts doesn't mean you should call others names. Ask yourself, how can 4 to 5 people miss the details if it was initially stated

That's why it's good to quote some of these op's cos when they eventually change their narratives they trigger comments like yours.

Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by betonnaira: 11:50am On May 27, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'm not arguing the fact that there are lots of children on NL but It's obvious that people like you are not patient to read before calling names. If you had read the post quoted by ikh777 you will know that the op never added anything like flip cash until people asked then he modified his post.

The fact that you came here after he modified the posts doesn't mean you should call others names. Ask yourself, how can 4 to 5 people miss the details if it was initially stated

That's why it's good to quote some of these op's cos when they eventually change their narratives they trigger comments like yours.
well wen I read it I saw flip cash, like i saw d past where they was no flip in d content?
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by VickyRotex(f): 11:55am On May 27, 2020
betonnaira:
well wen I read it I saw flip cash, like i saw d past where they was no flip in d content?

That's the problem, you're still arguing.

Not ready to go down that rabbit trail. I already passed my message across!
Re: How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User by betonnaira: 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
VickyRotex:

That's the problem, you're still arguing.

Not ready to go down that rabbit trail. I already passed my message across!
well already pass mine

(1) (Reply)

He Seduced His Mom, And I Was Videoing Them Without Them Knowing / Three Traders Sentenced To Death For Armed Robbery / Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.