Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor (361 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor by donaldeke(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2020
The Minneapolis cops involved in the arrest of George Floyd before he died have all been fired, Mayor Jacob Frey said on Twitter. Watch the murder video HERE.

“Four responding MPD officers involved in the death of George Floyd have been terminated,” Frey wrote. “This is the right call.”

Floyd, who is black, was seen on viral video being pinned down by Minneapolis police, yelling, “I cannot breathe” before he died.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/minneapolis-police-officers-involved-in-george-floyds-death-fired-mayor/

Re: Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor by DanseMacabre(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2020
Firing is not enough. They should also be prosecuted in a civil court.
Re: Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor by Renida: 11:44pm On May 26, 2020
Jeez
Re: Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor by chatinent: 11:57pm On May 26, 2020
Vile.
Re: Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor by icebird25(m): 12:43am On May 27, 2020
You just fired him that's is all you guys could do ..

White been oppressing us since the time of kingsolomon..if our Yahoo boys see this one naw..they go double their hustle just get a payback ..so the victim can go and commit suicide .. I hate white, yeah you heard me right, for what they did to our ancestors, the way they are maltreating blacks as if we are not humans ..
If you are a white sympathizer trying to quote me all in the name of stupid visa.. I promise it's not gonna end well with you.

If that guy was a white man? Will they treat/arrest him in such a murderous manner?
Re: Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor by tillaman(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2020
They will walk, they always do!!! Abi is it not the same America where police can get away with almost anything especially the white cops!!
They fired him and probably drag the matter, twist everything around and rule out murder. They will settle the cop and he then retires to be a bounty hunter, win win for the cop
Re: Minneapolis Police Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death Fired - Mayor by Nobody: 3:16am On May 27, 2020
icebird25:
You just fired him that's is all you guys could do ..

White been oppressing us since the time of kingsolomon..if our Yahoo boys see this one naw..they go double their hustle just get a payback ..so the victim can go and commit suicide .. I hate white, yeah you heard me right, for what they did to our ancestors, the way they are maltreating blacks as if we are not humans ..
If you are a white sympathizer trying to quote me all in the name of stupid visa.. I promise it's not gonna end well with you.

If that guy was a white man? Will they treat/arrest him in such a murderous manner?
When the prosecution team is ready those stupid goats would face the music, hopefully true justice would be served.
As for whites maltreating blacks, very true. One thing is blacks are naturally stronger than whites so they feel intimidated when they are up against blacks so resort to undue violence, they have always had the fire power and unity which we lack.
Our physical srength is in our genes, makes us want to show off most times and intimidate others, we love to dominate the next man at almost any cost subconciously, and that is our greatest undoing...e.g our political leaders would prefer to loot and amass wealth to themselves and family rather than do what would benefit all, go to any govt office to ask for some service and see how the workers would want to show they are ogas doing you a favour, see our own policemen and soldiers who are meant to serve us....at the slightest opportunity they would be brutal.
Till we learn to tame our love for power things wont get any much better cos we are not helping ourselves and society. If sub-saharan countries where like half of the G7 would blacks be treated as sh!t?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An 8months Old Baby Died As A Result Of The Use Of Nose-mask / Scam Alert / Man Express Desire To Rape His Daughter When He Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.