Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History (52935 Views)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2020
slyfox35:
Black Japanese
Because she's not a fully- fledged Japanese. She's an half-caste.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Asadujames202(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2020
prettytasha:
She's so beautiful . Congratulations Naomi

Imagine my monster dicckk inside her.

Both hands squeezing her perky boobs

I'm in heaven
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2020
yesloaded:

One thing is to have dream, another thing is to pursue it
Courtesy of her father, she was able to pursued it.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Emekadollars(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2020
Good record. Good for her.
Patronize me abeg
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Monaco2(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2020
Masaudmuhammed:
Kaiii. My Nigger i won't believe you:

BELIEVE ma nigga cheesy
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2020
This right here is one of the main definitions of 'Wife and/or girlfriend material'!!!... Talented, hardworking, financially independent, and deeply focused!!!

Ladies in the house, take notes!!!
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by juman(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
See hard work o.
She work so hard daily to achieve that.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by ledamaster(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
mkoabiola:
The father looks like a man from d western part of Nigeria
who dash monkey banana, Haiti was founded by rebelious slaves that took over the tiny slave out post and rebelious slaves that took over slave ships and stired them to the tiny island. Yoruba slaves are not known to be rebelous, Igboloid groups frm South East are legendary for that. A substantial number of folks in the caribian carry igboloid genes, admit their Igbo ancestary and still have igbo words incorporated to their street lingua. Words like Unu, which means you all in Igbo is still used in the caribeans.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by chucky101(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2020
I'm in love with this girl.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by vickydevoka(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2020
ODJ123:
she looks cool...

I think ugly girls came into this world with a different Grace, you will just be dating them and God will just be blessing you anyhow. The day you mistakenly change to a fine girl devil will just be punishing you anyhow cryshe looks cool...

meanwhile check ma SIG
Very very true. I believe dats how God made it. Good things hardly come in clean package
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Naijaarchive(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Wow nice genetic combination. She is gorgeous
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Masaudmuhammed: 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
My crush, if I get that money in excess I most marry this girl. She too tick from down to up grin
hehehehehehe,

My Nigger me too,

but i love this gal.

God Is Great In Powers + InGod We Trust:

The Life Is Good
Money Is Good
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2020
Masaudmuhammed:
hehehehehehe,

My Nigger me too,

but i love this gal.

God Is Great In Powers + InGod We Trust:

The Life Is Good
Money Is Good
I believe brother.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by crafteck(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2020
Real feminist
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by ajl: 9:50am On May 27, 2020
The "One Drop" of blood magic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by AFULA(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2020
I still can't explain why this girl dont want to accept my marriage proposal...
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by toprealman: 9:51am On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Damn she’s fine!
I love me some Naomi Osaka

P.S. screw that Ybn cordae dude
we all know what you like
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Legacyy(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2020
The result one get when they pursue their dreams positively and committedly
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Poseidon000: 9:52am On May 27, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Her father is an Haitian, why her mother is a Japanese.
That doesn't negate the fact her father is an African and probably from the tribe/region he postulated.
Haitians were former slave, sporadically uprooted from from Africa. So, its a 50/50 possibility he is correct.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Cousin9999: 10:00am On May 27, 2020
Lies.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by kemii3457: 10:01am On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 4021030[/color]
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by kemii3457: 10:01am On May 27, 2020
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2020
Poseidon000:

That doesn't negate the fact her father is an African and probably from the tribe/region he postulated.
Haitians where former slave, sporadically uprooted from from Africa. So, its a 50/50 possibility he is correct.
And I didn't dispute that fact.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by DatAbujaBoy: 10:02am On May 27, 2020
The real Bae grin grin
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Cousin9999: 10:04am On May 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
but she is black too...she has massive support from japan

She's not black. She's biracial.

And her Japanese side wanted nothing to do with her or her mother until this chick became famous.

Japanese are racist like all Asians.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by COMPAQ(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2020
I hope those flocking around her to monetize her success will allow her to concentrate on her tennis.

Once she starts to get into too many endorsements, publicity appearances, photo shoots, attending to the 'gram', if she is not careful, it may be the beginning of her derailment from the top of the game.

This is all the more important because she is still quite young.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by timibare(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2020
Asian genes are very strong
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Andali(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2020
she's cute, young...I like d fact dat she's bicultural too...Haitian & Japanese... I tot she wz only Japanese all diz while. Young pple seem to b blowing recently... See as Rihanna became richest female musician... pass Beyonce dem self. cool

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by tillaman(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2020
toprealman:
we all know what you like
no you don’t
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Nobody: 10:11am On May 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
A two years old pikin don know wetin dem dey call life? talk more of what a racket is bn used for..

There is one 2½ year old gal here sucking hin mama black nipples to extract milk early momo. Sometimes she dey use am do sari
I'm telling you from the age of 2-5 they've already set their career parts.Nadal was also a good football player being trained from a very young age.He had to choose between football and tennis.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by friday2011(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2020
Y d papa con be like igbo man

Chief Callistus. �‍♀️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pitch Invader Runs On Pitch In Granada Vs Manchester United Match (Photos) / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You / Memorial Service Held For Cheick Tiote By Teammates In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.