Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History (52969 Views)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Ingriid(f): 10:12am On May 27, 2020
post=90006532:
RESPECT to a woman that knows where she is going in life.

The Real Slay Queen.
Right, d real slay queen!

U seem so very popular on Nairaland tho, why so? I was somewhere yesterday and we were discussing how NL can lighten up ur day with them comments, ur name came up several times..Maybe u are doing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by JerryJude(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2020
the girl look like a nigerian, even the popsy na igbo man.verify and get back to me

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On May 27, 2020
Ingriid:

Right, d real slay queen!

U seem so very popular on Nairaland tho, why so? I was somewhere yesterday and we were discussing how NL can lighten up ur day with them comments, ur name came up several times..Maybe u are doing well
Like seriously?!
Our name came up?!
Awusubitruth!!

Thanks for the heads up sis.
We always comment/post as the spirit leads.

Meanwhile, 'Maybe you guys are doing well' would have been more apt.
We are more than conquerors through christ who love us.
We are always doing well by the special Grace of Almighty God.
Stay blessed and our warm regards to your lovely friends.
We all gonna have a BBQ parry after this coro period.
We missed grilling mehn!
Coro, do pack and go abegiiiii...... wink

Btw, You are beautiful dearie.
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by obiekunie2: 10:18am On May 27, 2020
princealexndre:
[s]Naomi Osaka the girl that Dreamt of playing Serena Williams when she was just 2 years, [/s]now the highest paid Oh.. God is wonderful

OGA ABEG MAKE UNA DEY TAKE AM EASY WITH THESE STUPID LIES!

HOW CAN A TWO YEAR OLD TELL YOU HIS OR HER DREAM WHEN THEY HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED TALKING!

HABA! angry angry
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Etuagievin(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2020
This is stale news
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by adecz: 10:40am On May 27, 2020
Where this Igbo man see
Japanese woman, tear her kpekus
to come born this champion..

Amaka be like MTN.. . " Every where you Go "
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by kunletexs: 10:43am On May 27, 2020
You see life!

One old fashion man would be shouting upandan say 'until my wife give me male child, I would never rest. She must park out of my house'

Wow, no be I must continue my family name o. Who family name help? Ani ki omo ko fun iyan ni isimi

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Vnllflex: 10:44am On May 27, 2020
[url][/url]tg:resolve?domain=shockvalue
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Abusadiq01(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2020
her father looks like one of our neighbors, papa samason
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by paradigmshift(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2020
Xstremebj:

Wu say make dem no grow b4,abi na u dey hold dem

Ode talk
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Shattuck(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2020
ledamaster:
who dash monkey banana, Haiti was founded by rebelious slaves that took over the tiny slave out post and rebelious slaves that took over slave ships and stired them to the tiny island. Yoruba slaves are not known to be rebelous, Igboloid groups frm South East are legendary for that. A substantial number of folks in the caribian carry igboloid genes, admit their Igbo ancestary and still have igbo words incorporated to their street lingua. Words like Unu, which means you all in Igbo is still used in the caribeans.
u funny sha lol @igboloid gene.is there any thing like that,and BTW wetin Yoruba people do you
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by kindredspirit(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2020
I still can't/don't understand why this girl bears her mother's maiden Japanese name " Osaka" instead of her father's Haitian ( French ) name "Leonard".

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2020
To earlier to say bt nice.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Xclusiveme: 11:26am On May 27, 2020
My best female athlete. Tho she's shy and i luv her that way
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Christmasdon(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2020
Girls sha. why is she not covering her left and right bra? women self.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Agugbadin: 11:47am On May 27, 2020
mkoabiola:
The father looks like a man from d western part of Nigeria

The father is from Haiti
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by beeniemccoy: 11:58am On May 27, 2020
Who else saw the first picture move when scrolling down?
I want to ascertain that I'm not imagining things
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 27, 2020
the babe is really blessed

Send in your Bitcoins, and gift cards for fast Cash.

available to place order on 1688, Ebay and Alibaba

whatsapp - 07081997275

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Gerrard59(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
Cousin9999:

She's not black. She's biracial.

And her Japanese side wanted nothing to do with her or her mother until this chick became famous.

Japanese are racist like all Asians.

Well, Asians aren't racist towards races that are rich. Discrimination happens majorly to races that are poor.
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Timmyiyke(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
Old Story
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Mryacks: 12:28pm On May 27, 2020
Erastuslove:
all I see is a BLACK BEAUTIFUL QUEEN

Exactly...I laugh when the media keep calling her Japenese. Girl is a black woman. She has a Japense mother and BLACK father!

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by wizod(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2020
[center]while her mates are busy disturbing us here to advice dem on relationship matters like, advice me on what to do as my ex sent me money, should i dump him because his manhood is small, will you marry a man with 40k monthly income etc while this NAOMI is busy on her career to be self dependent. I spit on nairaland ladies dat are parasites [/center]

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by ThatFairGuy: 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Old news.

Was opportuned to meet her sometimes last year at Atlanta. She's such a charming and cool lady and very beautiful at that.
Thanks to God. You didn't claim having an intimacy with her cheesy
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Pio44: 1:01pm On May 27, 2020
Black Japanese nawa ooo
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Damn she’s fine!
I love me some Naomi Osaka

P.S. screw that Ybn cordae dude
she's cordae's
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by tillaman(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
she's cordae's
for the moment
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
for the moment
He's a sharp guy sha
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2020
E she a mixed race
Re: Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History by Youngsage: 2:30pm On May 27, 2020
Her Father is Haitian, why isn't she called Haitian-Japanese but is called Japanese-Haitian ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Memorial Service Held For Cheick Tiote By Teammates In China (Photos) / JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK / CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.