Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (6790 Views)

Adekunle Gold New Golden Teeth ...fashion Or Trash / Cool Or Trash? Expectant Mother's Nude Pregnancy Photo Shoots, Nigerians React / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Rolls Royce Ghost Worth N157m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by MyCelebRichList: 5:27am On May 27, 2020
NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look

Cristiano Ronaldo took to Twitter and Instagram to show off his new hairdo and he asked his followers’ for their opinion.

The Juventus star player, who has changed his hairstyle several times throughout his career, shared a photo of his new hairstyle with the caption: “Approved?”

See tweet below:-

https://twitter.com/Cristiano/status/1265324678262009856/photo/1

For Celebrities net worth Check

Lyrics

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Renida: 5:33am On May 27, 2020
Kikiki
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by tillaman(m): 5:39am On May 27, 2020
If to say him wear that George Micheals kinda earring I for call am queer!!
He go copy my guy Lionel MESSIless!!!

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Nackzy: 5:44am On May 27, 2020
Trash
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by pretydiva(f): 6:13am On May 27, 2020
He looks like a drug addict

6 Likes

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Nobody: 6:14am On May 27, 2020
If you get money, trash will look good on you cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by TransflectTP(m): 6:18am On May 27, 2020
This restart period needs a different look like this one entirely.
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by timibare(m): 6:26am On May 27, 2020
pretydiva:
but on a low....ur not beautiful...do u feel me

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by StubbornGENIUS: 6:31am On May 27, 2020
pretydiva:
You look like a mentally-unstable patient in a psych ward.

2 Likes

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by DanseMacabre(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2020
Hmmmmm he's still second to Messi any day any time sha...
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by potent5(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2020
Retirement hair things.
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Hypnotise: 7:00am On May 27, 2020
He looks . Lol. I knew this day may come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by UrRealG: 7:11am On May 27, 2020
World best. One and only true G.O.A.T �
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Balaxx: 7:46am On May 27, 2020
As Messi shave nah e shave, follow follow

1 Like

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by otipoju(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2020
Back to the beginning. I'm not CR7 fan but I respect his grind. The guy is dedicated to his craft.
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by TheSourcerer: 9:05am On May 27, 2020
timibare:
wow
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by tillaman(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2020
timibare:
damn that’s cold bro
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by potbelly(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2020
Going back to sporting Lisbon days... cool

The days of hunger and drive to be the best...

1 Like

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by olumate(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2020
He look like jack cha
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by pretydiva(f): 10:22am On May 27, 2020
timibare:
If that's you on your dp..,then I get hope
Do you feel me undecided

6 Likes

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Greatzeus(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2020
When you are CR7 anything you do and anyway you look is nice,period.
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Nobody: 10:53am On May 27, 2020
MyCelebRichList:
NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look

Cristiano Ronaldo took to Twitter and Instagram to show off his new hairdo and he asked his followers’ for their opinion.

The Juventus star player, who has changed his hairstyle several times throughout his career, shared a photo of his new hairstyle with the caption: “Approved?”

See tweet below:-

https://twitter.com/Cristiano/status/1265324678262009856/photo/1

For Celebrities net worth Check

Mycelebrichlist

My ovaries embarassed kiss
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by hidhrhis(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2020
pretydiva:
For real you look ugly
is that your real face or you wear mask
remove the prety and add ugly to your username
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by timibare(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2020
pretydiva:

If that's you on your dp..,then I get hope
Do you feel me undecided
has anyone ever told you that u look like a man b4?
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by hidhrhis(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2020
timibare:
you look like kenny black on a low budget
you and pretydiva suppose marry ni
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by timibare(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2020
hidhrhis:

For real you look ugly
is that your real face or you wear mask
remove the prety and add ugly to your username
asin....I think she's from China, UG Lee

1 Like

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by timibare(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2020
hidhrhis:

you look like kenny black on a low budget
you and pretydiva suppose marry ni
thanks.....
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by Palehair: 11:31am On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
If to say him wear that George Micheals kinda earring I for call am queer!!
He go copy my guy Lionel MESSIless!!!
What's the difference? They are both earrings worn by gay men
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2020
All these Ronaldo fans sef.

A lady gave her opinion on Ronaldo's new look, and they started attacking her.

She didn't say Ronaldo is ugly or a bad footballer, but instead of passing your remark on Ronaldo's picture, you chose to check the picture of a fellow commenter and pass disparaging remarks about her looks.

1 Like

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by hidhrhis(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2020
timibare:
thanks.....
u are welcome bro
but you fresh sha despite the closeness of the camera you still fresh no pimple besides u dey enjoy this lockdown with your fat cheek

1 Like

Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by hidhrhis(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2020
timibare:
asin....I think she's from China, UG Lee
she suppose go anonymous ni
that kinda face fit give pesin convulsion
ugly ppl no suppose dey show face
i know that im ugly thats why im hiding
Re: NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look by OKorowanta: 12:00pm On May 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm he's still second to Messi any day any time sha...

If they didn't give Messi Van Dijk award and if they were still tied at five ballon d'or apiece,
E for hard you talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Huge Curve Should Have It’s Own Reality Show – Nigerians React To Tacha / See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh / Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.